- The Renders at first I found it not very suitable.
- The logos should be avoided, you have to blur the next time or use of the episodes in RAW.
- Made gaffe too, sometimes you have the characters talking in a vacuum.
- Your rotoscopies, you have to blur a bit too (especially the edges).
- 1min41sc, the texts that appear at once in the middle also be avoided, it is too hard and it's a bit useless.
You'll have the overlay in the personal example, in the rotoscopiant!
- 1min51sc, your After Effects 3D plane, it is damn good but again I find it a bit pointless, your basic installation is correct, suddenly it just staple the thing .. I think we're away!
- In the end I think it loses sync, can be seen from the many flash effects!
- The sync is about right except the end!
- You follow the pace pretty well for a start, it's really not bad!
- Some well executed transitions (transitions of eyes etc.) ..
- Also some really nice zoom and many bumps!
Well, the other will tell you more, but for a start it's really not bad, I think you could fast forward with the hard work = D!
The next time;).