Sora to Kasai
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilPortailDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Coffret dresseur d’élite ETB Pokémon EV06 Mascarade Crépusculaire
56.90 €
Voir le deal

[ENP] Honor & Philosophers

5 participants
AuteurMessage
Crookz
Vieux Brigand
Vieux Brigand
Crookz

Masculin Messages : 122

[ENP] Honor & Philosophers Empty
MessageSujet: [ENP] Honor & Philosophers   [ENP] Honor & Philosophers Icon_minitimeJeu 15 Nov - 20:53

sorry I did put this in my presentation post, but I would like your opinions so I hope this is the right place for it. thanks.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bossmorad
Vieux Brigand
Vieux Brigand
bossmorad

Masculin Messages : 215

MessageSujet: Re: [ENP] Honor & Philosophers   [ENP] Honor & Philosophers Icon_minitimeVen 16 Nov - 17:58

nice mais ça peut s'améliorer Very Happy
Yes I don't speak english ok?
Sephi
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
Sephi

Féminin Messages : 4868

MessageSujet: Re: [ENP] Honor & Philosophers   [ENP] Honor & Philosophers Icon_minitimeVen 16 Nov - 18:20

He said it was nice but it can be perfected... And I also suck at comment in english so I will say the same thing.
https://www.youtube.com/user/SefiCFS?feature=mhee
MagicDarkLight
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
MagicDarkLight

Masculin Messages : 7145

MessageSujet: Re: [ENP] Honor & Philosophers   [ENP] Honor & Philosophers Icon_minitimeVen 16 Nov - 19:48

Hi man!

First, I have to say it's kind of nostalgic to hear this song today because like 5-6 years ago it was one of the most used in amv XD

Not bad all in all, but I really don't get why you used those two animes together, well in a way I didn't expect them to look so well together so it was a pretty original idea but when it comes to editing I think you didn't pull out all the strength of this mix. Indeed, it lacks of homogeneity, we have a part FMA then a part Fate Zero but they never really fuse together, I'm not saying you should have done a crossover but just find more links between the two animes and don't separate so much the two of them.

Except this point, it's not perfect either in the technical part, you use too much flash to mark your synchro and effects like cookie cutter (at 0:51 for example) should really be avoided 'cause they're not really clean, it overloads the image. Be careful also about the transition at 00:39, it's not clean either, nothing justifies this kind of transition so you should avoid it. Apart from that there are also some nice transi with masks etc. I think you've already some basis, your pace and synch' aren't bad either, just it can be improved, sometimes you don't mark synch enough, try to be more acurate with the sounds of your song.

Last but not least (well it's a detail in the end), 3:52 never do that again xD The same scene with those cam' moves, it looks plain wrong and it's a shame because it's the end of your amv, though it's noticeable you were getting tired of editing it in the last 30 seconds or so.

Anyways, it's not bad, you have some basis, if you correct your technical flaws I think you can rather quickly do nice amvs, so yeah keep it up! Good luck for the next!
https://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Crookz
Vieux Brigand
Vieux Brigand
Crookz

Masculin Messages : 122

MessageSujet: Re: [ENP] Honor & Philosophers   [ENP] Honor & Philosophers Icon_minitimeVen 16 Nov - 23:10

thanks guys appreciate the feedback
PBE
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
PBE

Masculin Messages : 4353

MessageSujet: Re: [ENP] Honor & Philosophers   [ENP] Honor & Philosophers Icon_minitimeSam 17 Nov - 23:31

commenting tomorrow.

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [ENP] Honor & Philosophers   [ENP] Honor & Philosophers Icon_minitime

[ENP] Honor & Philosophers
Page 1 sur 1