Sora to Kasai
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilPortailDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-34%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-34% LG OLED55B3 – TV OLED 4K 55″ 2023 – 100Hz HDR 10+, ...
919 € 1399 €
Voir le deal

[Hawk-Eye] Kill The Noise

+4
MagicDarkLight
Tricky
El.G
HawkEyeAMVs
8 participants
AuteurMessage
HawkEyeAMVs
Touriste
Touriste
HawkEyeAMVs

Masculin Messages : 9

[Hawk-Eye] Kill The Noise Empty
MessageSujet: [Hawk-Eye] Kill The Noise   [Hawk-Eye] Kill The Noise Icon_minitimeVen 18 Jan - 22:28

Hi! I did this anime mix amv , please tell me your opinions.

Animes: Fate/Zero, Sword Art Online, Ao no Exorcist, Naruto Shippuuden, Deadman Wonderland, Guilty Crown, Fairy Tail, K-project, Bleach, One Piece, Ben-to, To Aru Majutsu no Index, C The Money of Soul and Possibility Control, Mugen no Juunin, Gundam 00, Black Rock Shooter, Death Note, Soul Eater, FMA Brotherhood, Neon Genessis Evangelion, Saint Seiya The Lost Canvas
Song: Kill The Noise - Black Magic
Download Link

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
El.G
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
El.G

Masculin Messages : 975

MessageSujet: Re: [Hawk-Eye] Kill The Noise   [Hawk-Eye] Kill The Noise Icon_minitimeVen 18 Jan - 22:33

Hey this is not bad, i liked, but this is a little bit too random and too fast for me
I mean this is not typical clip that you will but in a contest
But this is great
Well played Ma gueule [Hawk-Eye] Kill The Noise 536493742
Tricky
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
Tricky

Masculin Messages : 2261

MessageSujet: Re: [Hawk-Eye] Kill The Noise   [Hawk-Eye] Kill The Noise Icon_minitimeVen 18 Jan - 22:40

Pretty cool but too much random, good job
MagicDarkLight
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
MagicDarkLight

Masculin Messages : 7147

MessageSujet: Re: [Hawk-Eye] Kill The Noise   [Hawk-Eye] Kill The Noise Icon_minitimeVen 18 Jan - 22:53

Hi man!
Firstly, I'd like you to make a small presentation there https://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com/f1-presentation
It doesn't have to be long Razz But it's always nice to "know" that someone just joined the forum

For your amv, I really liked it! It's been a while since I liked this kind of various Razz Randomness didn't bother me at all, I think you did a great job with the colors and the effects to harmonize all these sources, to me there were links between each animes, you've found nice transitions and parallelisms between the scenes which isn't always that easy. So yeah great job on this :gg:

However, I've noticed some scenes which had a bad ratio aspect, which means you changed a 4:3 to a 16:9 without cropping it beforehand (example: the bleach scene at 0:46 )
And I didn't dig some of your eye transitions because you delete the whole eye, I think it could be smoother if you kept the eye with a lower opacity instead of totally hide it.
Last thing, I felt like the pace/synch was going a little slower in the last part, but I know it can be hard to follow all the sound of this song so I guess it was maybe a choice. But still it looked to me like it was faster in the first part. Ah and it's a detail but I think you should have put a scene on the last little sounds of the song even if it's the end, it bothers me a little to see black only xD

So yeah, it's cool to see you around, I really enjoyed your HOTD video for the Killart IC and this one was really cool too, good job and keep it up :gg:
https://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
irany
Converti
Converti
irany

Masculin Messages : 1243

MessageSujet: Re: [Hawk-Eye] Kill The Noise   [Hawk-Eye] Kill The Noise Icon_minitimeVen 18 Jan - 23:15

Hi,

For my part, the random side does not bother me as long as it is done right. I loved the clip and there are very good ideas of transition.

Good job Smile
http://team.abc.verygames.net/index.php?file=Gallery
Echotrooper
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
Echotrooper

Masculin Messages : 10579

MessageSujet: Re: [Hawk-Eye] Kill The Noise   [Hawk-Eye] Kill The Noise Icon_minitimeSam 19 Jan - 13:11

Yop!

Not bad! It could be better in some action parts but overall it's a nice amv, pleasant to watch.

GG!

HawkEyeAMVs
Touriste
Touriste
HawkEyeAMVs

MessageSujet: Re: [Hawk-Eye] Kill The Noise   [Hawk-Eye] Kill The Noise Icon_minitimeSam 19 Jan - 18:41

Thanks for your opinions and comments, I'm really glad with it. Smile
Satsumayu
Ancien Combattant SNK
Ancien Combattant SNK
Satsumayu

Féminin Messages : 697

MessageSujet: Re: [Hawk-Eye] Kill The Noise   [Hawk-Eye] Kill The Noise Icon_minitimeDim 20 Jan - 15:10

I really liked the slower parts, and especially the beginning because there was a nice atmosphere.
As for the faster parts, I thought the choice of anime was too random, but there were some really cool transitions.
Nice job Smile
https://www.youtube.com/user/SatsUMayu
Sephi
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
Sephi

Féminin Messages : 4868

MessageSujet: Re: [Hawk-Eye] Kill The Noise   [Hawk-Eye] Kill The Noise Icon_minitimeDim 20 Jan - 16:09

J'ai trouvé ça cool, bravo
https://www.youtube.com/user/SefiCFS?feature=mhee
HawkEyeAMVs
Touriste
Touriste
HawkEyeAMVs

MessageSujet: Re: [Hawk-Eye] Kill The Noise   [Hawk-Eye] Kill The Noise Icon_minitimeDim 20 Jan - 21:09

Thank you Very Happy
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [Hawk-Eye] Kill The Noise   [Hawk-Eye] Kill The Noise Icon_minitime

[Hawk-Eye] Kill The Noise
Page 1 sur 1