Sora to Kasai
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilPortailDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Coffret dresseur d’élite ETB Pokémon EV06 Mascarade Crépusculaire
56.90 €
Voir le deal

[TheRedflash66] This Revolution [NT IC]

+3
MagicDarkLight
Echotrooper
Kisagi
7 participants
AuteurMessage
Kisagi
Vieux Brigand
Vieux Brigand
Kisagi

Masculin Messages : 231

[TheRedflash66] This Revolution [NT IC] Empty
MessageSujet: [TheRedflash66] This Revolution [NT IC]   [TheRedflash66] This Revolution [NT IC] Icon_minitimeMar 16 Avr - 5:48

[TheRedflash66] This Revolution [NT IC] This-Revolution-Poster_zpsd29aef83
Was made for Nero Teams IC within 24 hours of editing while people screaming into my ears. This is probably the first amv in two years that I have ever had fun making. I wasn't planning on doing action, but that was the only one that I had time to be able to do and I didn't really like the musics that were given, but oh well.

Enjoy!

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://www.youtube.com/c/ShinzuiAMV
Echotrooper
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
Echotrooper

Masculin Messages : 10579

MessageSujet: Re: [TheRedflash66] This Revolution [NT IC]   [TheRedflash66] This Revolution [NT IC] Icon_minitimeMer 17 Avr - 10:44

Hey!

I didn't really like it for at least two reasons :

I think some of the animes you used are too different (for example you begin with Samurai champloo and just after that, you use F/Z, and after sengoku basara..)
Besides, there is a lack of rythm, often in your amv you don't follow it in your editing.

For those reasons I didn't really appreciate it but anyway, good luck for the next!
MagicDarkLight
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
MagicDarkLight

Masculin Messages : 7145

MessageSujet: Re: [TheRedflash66] This Revolution [NT IC]   [TheRedflash66] This Revolution [NT IC] Icon_minitimeMer 17 Avr - 18:13

Hi
I don't get it, why did you make a mep even though you're alone? Since you're the only editor you could have mixed animes better, let alone that you could have chosen sources which fit together better to begin with.
So yeah this totally killed the mood and unfortunately you didn't follow the song at all, a lot of scenes were too long and too static, the pace was all but the one the song was asking for.

So yeah I didn't like it, sorry, good luck for the next
https://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Draga
Converti
Converti
Draga

Masculin Messages : 1372

MessageSujet: Re: [TheRedflash66] This Revolution [NT IC]   [TheRedflash66] This Revolution [NT IC] Icon_minitimeMer 17 Avr - 18:33

For someone who is always on amvnews , akross and communities like that , and who criticize a lot , i thought you learnt a lot of things from these videos...i'm pretty disappointed , i was waiting something not bad , but here i can't even give my opinion , you have to learn the basics first , synchro ,effects , masking , zooms and all of that and practise it then we'll see...
https://www.youtube.com/user/dragaofficial
Sephi
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
Sephi

Féminin Messages : 4868

MessageSujet: Re: [TheRedflash66] This Revolution [NT IC]   [TheRedflash66] This Revolution [NT IC] Icon_minitimeMer 17 Avr - 18:57

Even for an IC thats not really good (I don't know you or your level but even if you were a novice, its not good)
Au niveau du rythme c'est vraiment mal géré. C'est hyper plat, random... Tout ce que je n'aime pas.
Les garçons du dessus on déjà cité certaine choses je reviendrais pas dessus et je les plussoie, je pense pareille que Magic kun et Echo chan. Draga il pense comme Magic aussi alors ça revient au même.

https://www.youtube.com/user/SefiCFS?feature=mhee
Kyoroichi
Ambassadeur
Ambassadeur
Kyoroichi

Masculin Messages : 523

MessageSujet: Re: [TheRedflash66] This Revolution [NT IC]   [TheRedflash66] This Revolution [NT IC] Icon_minitimeMer 17 Avr - 23:57

Draga a écrit:
For someone who is always on amvnews , akross and communities like that , and who criticize a lot , i thought you learnt a lot of things from these videos...i'm pretty disappointed , i was waiting something not bad , but here i can't even give my opinion , you have to learn the basics first , synchro ,effects , masking , zooms and all of that and practise it then we'll see...

+1
Kisagi
Vieux Brigand
Vieux Brigand
Kisagi

MessageSujet: Re: [TheRedflash66] This Revolution [NT IC]   [TheRedflash66] This Revolution [NT IC] Icon_minitimeJeu 18 Avr - 2:29

Echotrooper a écrit:
Hey!

I didn't really like it for at least two reasons :

I think some of the animes you used are too different (for example you begin with Samurai champloo and just after that, you use F/Z, and after sengoku basara..)
Besides, there is a lack of rythm, often in your amv you don't follow it in your editing.

For those reasons I didn't really appreciate it but anyway, good luck for the next!
Yes I know that the animes were different, just wanted to do it. Also I know that there was a lack of rhythm.

MagicDarkLight a écrit:
Hi
I don't get it, why did you make a mep even though you're alone? Since you're the only editor you could have mixed animes better, let alone that you could have chosen sources which fit together better to begin with.
So yeah this totally killed the mood and unfortunately you didn't follow the song at all, a lot of scenes were too long and too static, the pace was all but the one the song was asking for.

So yeah I didn't like it, sorry, good luck for the next
A mep was not what I was aiming for and the way I mixed them I never really had a problem with that until now and yes I knew that they didn't really fit well I did that on purpose.

Draga a écrit:
Well you see I use a computer that is very terrible and makes me not want to edit. I was not aiming for this video to be very good, just wanted to do some things quick while I was bored. Once I get a new computer then I will edit seriously, but now I really don't feel like editing. But thanks though, I appreciate what you have to say I have been editing for years and I pretty much know the basics and know how to get a good video.

Sephi a écrit:
Even for an IC thats not really good (I don't know you or your level but even if you were a novice, its not good)
Au niveau du rythme c'est vraiment mal géré. C'est hyper plat, random... Tout ce que je n'aime pas.
Les garçons du dessus on déjà cité certaine choses je reviendrais pas dessus et je les plussoie, je pense pareille que Magic kun et Echo chan. Draga il pense comme Magic aussi alors ça revient au même.
Yes wasn't aiming for it to be very good. Wanted something random
Kyoroichi
Ambassadeur
Ambassadeur
Kyoroichi

MessageSujet: Re: [TheRedflash66] This Revolution [NT IC]   [TheRedflash66] This Revolution [NT IC] Icon_minitimeJeu 18 Avr - 3:10

I have to say redflash, All I see is excuses, I'm pretty sure you have a better pc than me, I literally was editing with 256MB of RAM last year and now I edit with 512MB of RAM(not a big big improvement), I'm expecting a new pc next month but that's not the point, the point is if I can pull off considerabily good/decent/what ever you wanna call it AMVS, I'm pretty sure you could as well because I'm pretty sure you don't have a worst computer than me with that being said your excuses are kind of poor and I really do think you need to go over the basics as I said on the NT forum you give a lot of uncalled for ratings but thats my opinion.

#NOHATEJUSTSAYIN
Kisagi
Vieux Brigand
Vieux Brigand
Kisagi

MessageSujet: Re: [TheRedflash66] This Revolution [NT IC]   [TheRedflash66] This Revolution [NT IC] Icon_minitimeJeu 18 Avr - 3:57

Kyoroichi a écrit:
I have to say redflash, All I see is excuses, I'm pretty sure you have a better pc than me, I literally was editing with 256MB of RAM last year and now I edit with 512MB of RAM(not a big big improvement), I'm expecting a new pc next month but that's not the point, the point is if I can pull off considerabily good/decent/what ever you wanna call it AMVS, I'm pretty sure you could as well because I'm pretty sure you don't have a worst computer than me with that being said your excuses are kind of poor and I really do think you need to go over the basics as I said on the NT forum you give a lot of uncalled for ratings but thats my opinion.

#NOHATEJUSTSAYIN

No excuses and I have that 1.0GB with a 32bit operating system. Every time I edit i'ts completely slow (miss my old one). Though I'm hoping for a new one next month, but for now eh not tying to edit much.
Kyoroichi
Ambassadeur
Ambassadeur
Kyoroichi

MessageSujet: Re: [TheRedflash66] This Revolution [NT IC]   [TheRedflash66] This Revolution [NT IC] Icon_minitimeJeu 18 Avr - 3:59

I have 32bit and its by far one of the worst to edit with...lol
Kisagi
Vieux Brigand
Vieux Brigand
Kisagi

MessageSujet: Re: [TheRedflash66] This Revolution [NT IC]   [TheRedflash66] This Revolution [NT IC] Icon_minitimeJeu 18 Avr - 4:07

Kyoroichi a écrit:
I have 32bit and its by far one of the worst to edit with...lol

lol wow.

So how long does it take you to finish 3 sec of a video?
PBE
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
PBE

Masculin Messages : 4353

MessageSujet: Re: [TheRedflash66] This Revolution [NT IC]   [TheRedflash66] This Revolution [NT IC] Icon_minitimeJeu 18 Avr - 4:53

lol wanna see mine ? i edit in binary code.

Spoiler:

topic aside: i don't totally approve draga's point in criticizing vids , cause most of the time the comment red does are mostly "mood comment" (i liked, not bad, very nice, etc...). I'm not here to troll, but just making a point that red isn't making harsh technical comms.

now with opinion:
- like echo said, i removed points for the anime coherence because of the anime style and time you used: samurai to f/z for example, is a huge gap in term of design and time. i'll back up my comm with Iron Sudden Dath 2
; in a sequence, they used Needless (post-apo) combined with lost canvas ("victorian era"), BUT they used a similar map style (the wastelands), so even if you have different styles,having a little thing similar in background or elsewhere sounds more smooth to the viewer: like... if theyr switced form lost canvas wasteland directly to a full-hi tech city in evangelion, it would have been harsh to the eye. in your vid, for example, you could have used Rider's Ionian Hetaroi or Saber's past. It's not obligated, but don't mix the anime genre too much when possible .

- i approve with MDL when he says you don't use most beats for sync and that your scenes are too long (DAT motorcycle scene).

otherwise: i think it's kinda like a "fan" video : editing what he wants . not that it's a bad thing, everybody mostly starts by that.
But i wonder; you're kinda commenting everywhere, but: do you actually chat and ask AMV Editors (no need to be high level, modest editor can explain you basics too)???cause just watching amvs is a start, but you also need to understand the how-to, and most editors would be glad to help. Beta tests and feedbacks during (and after editing) are the best way to have a different vision of your amv and try to make it better. If you haven't done so with some editors you know, i suggest you start, or find more available ones XD.

Anyway, it's an IC, it's random, we're not here to crucify anybody. But don't be shy to ask editors you chat with for feedbacks .

sorry if i'm confusing, i have slept 6 hours in the 72 (damn final project...). I'll be waiting for the next one.

i'm on a bike.
[TheRedflash66] This Revolution [NT IC] Tumblr_m969ysTPpU1reytm5o1_500
Kisagi
Vieux Brigand
Vieux Brigand
Kisagi

MessageSujet: Re: [TheRedflash66] This Revolution [NT IC]   [TheRedflash66] This Revolution [NT IC] Icon_minitimeJeu 18 Avr - 6:00

PBE a écrit:
lol wanna see mine ? i edit in binary code.

Spoiler:

topic aside: i don't totally approve draga's point in criticizing vids , cause most of the time the comment red does are mostly "mood comment" (i liked, not bad, very nice, etc...). I'm not here to troll, but just making a point that red isn't making harsh technical comms.

now with opinion:
- like echo said, i removed points for the anime coherence because of the anime style and time you used: samurai to f/z for example, is a huge gap in term of design and time. i'll back up my comm with Iron Sudden Dath 2
; in a sequence, they used Needless (post-apo) combined with lost canvas ("victorian era"), BUT they used a similar map style (the wastelands), so even if you have different styles,having a little thing similar in background or elsewhere sounds more smooth to the viewer: like... if theyr switced form lost canvas wasteland directly to a full-hi tech city in evangelion, it would have been harsh to the eye. in your vid, for example, you could have used Rider's Ionian Hetaroi or Saber's past. It's not obligated, but don't mix the anime genre too much when possible .

- i approve with MDL when he says you don't use most beats for sync and that your scenes are too long (DAT motorcycle scene).

otherwise: i think it's kinda like a "fan" video : editing what he wants . not that it's a bad thing, everybody mostly starts by that.
But i wonder; you're kinda commenting everywhere, but: do you actually chat and ask AMV Editors (no need to be high level, modest editor can explain you basics too)???cause just watching amvs is a start, but you also need to understand the how-to, and most editors would be glad to help. Beta tests and feedbacks during (and after editing) are the best way to have a different vision of your amv and try to make it better. If you haven't done so with some editors you know, i suggest you start, or find more available ones XD.

Anyway, it's an IC, it's random, we're not here to crucify anybody. But don't be shy to ask editors you chat with for feedbacks .

sorry if i'm confusing, i have slept 6 hours in the 72 (damn final project...). I'll be waiting for the next one.

i'm on a bike.
[TheRedflash66] This Revolution [NT IC] Tumblr_m969ysTPpU1reytm5o1_500

LOL! anyway thanks a lot PBE for telling me all of this and I have other vids that I have been working on for 2 months now and getting feedback from other people. So there are videos that I work seriously on and some I don't take the time to even do things to make it look good.

Usually when I edit something I'm not satisfied with it even though it's good but I just don't finish it and delete it. I have something that I had to re-start about 5 times because what I thought about it (If you want to see it you can and give me your feedback on it).
PBE
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
PBE

Masculin Messages : 4353

MessageSujet: Re: [TheRedflash66] This Revolution [NT IC]   [TheRedflash66] This Revolution [NT IC] Icon_minitimeJeu 18 Avr - 6:03

yeah sure, i'm finishing school term next week so i'll be back on track on all amv-related things (gotta win the Japan Expo).

just take my skype below my signature.

Kisagi
Vieux Brigand
Vieux Brigand
Kisagi

MessageSujet: Re: [TheRedflash66] This Revolution [NT IC]   [TheRedflash66] This Revolution [NT IC] Icon_minitimeJeu 18 Avr - 6:18

PBE a écrit:
yeah sure, i'm finishing school term next week so i'll be back on track on all amv-related things (gotta win the Japan Expo).

just take my skype below my signature.

Alright got it
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [TheRedflash66] This Revolution [NT IC]   [TheRedflash66] This Revolution [NT IC] Icon_minitime

[TheRedflash66] This Revolution [NT IC]
Page 1 sur 1