Sora to Kasai
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilPortailDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

SE . Rolling In the Deep

+3
MagicDarkLight
Tricky
Vik
7 participants
AuteurMessage
Vik
Touriste
Touriste
Vik

Masculin Messages : 10

SE . Rolling In the Deep Empty
MessageSujet: SE . Rolling In the Deep   SE . Rolling In the Deep Icon_minitimeJeu 20 Juin - 1:46

Hey everyone! I present one of my latest works, is a bit old but well, exams and problems on each project... however, soon be able to work on more! This one was made in a short time and, as always, with many problems.

Tell me your opinion ^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1xRGP2cF5A

Cya!
SE . Rolling In the Deep PlugintaSE . Rolling In the Deep Frans185
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://www.youtube.com/ViKAMV
Tricky
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
Tricky

Masculin Messages : 2261

MessageSujet: Re: SE . Rolling In the Deep   SE . Rolling In the Deep Icon_minitimeJeu 20 Juin - 2:00

Not bad, I don't like this king of music but this one was pretty cool, I didn't see any big mistakes so that's nice, good job
MagicDarkLight
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
MagicDarkLight

Masculin Messages : 7147

MessageSujet: Re: SE . Rolling In the Deep   SE . Rolling In the Deep Icon_minitimeJeu 20 Juin - 2:14

Yo!

Indeed not bad, you have a good pace management, and your scene selection is quite good overall. I've also seen some interesting idea of effects in the beginning with the text and other little things.

However, you're kind of killing all of those efforts by using way too many black fades, it totally ruins your editing because it just looks really cheap as a transition. Well it's mainly during calm parts, but it's really too obvious and it's even more frustrating that sometimes you didn't even need them and a simple cut (maybe with some blur) would have been enough. So yeah you definitely should try to reduce them.

Another problem is the repetition of this dezoom transition, well it looks cool but when it's just over and over again the same without real reason (I mean it's not really a transition, it's just here to give some movement) it becomes a bit annoying. Try to find more interesting ways of chaining scenes. Ah by the way, right after a dezoom, you more than likely can't make a zoom, because it's breaking the move you were doing just before and so yeah it's not a good thing usually Razz

But anyways, overall it wasn't bad at all, we can feel that you knew what you were doing with synch, pace and scene selection and that's a good thing, the last problem here is to convince us that your editing is solid enough to be able to look cool without all the cheap black fades. 

Keep it up!
https://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Kisagi
Vieux Brigand
Vieux Brigand
Kisagi

Masculin Messages : 231

MessageSujet: Re: SE . Rolling In the Deep   SE . Rolling In the Deep Icon_minitimeJeu 20 Juin - 3:52

I was getting ready to get into it, but then I noticed that its not the original song...

Anyway not bad, places I didn't like and places looked weird... I would give you a full opinion once I'm not lazy and stop using my phone,
https://www.youtube.com/c/ShinzuiAMV
Vik
Touriste
Touriste
Vik

MessageSujet: Re: SE . Rolling In the Deep   SE . Rolling In the Deep Icon_minitimeJeu 20 Juin - 12:09

Tricky a écrit:
Not bad, I don't like this king of music but this one was pretty cool, I didn't see any big mistakes so that's nice, good job

Thanks dude!

MagicDarkLight a écrit:
Yo!

Indeed not bad, you have a good pace management, and your scene selection is quite good overall. I've also seen some interesting idea of effects in the beginning with the text and other little things.

However, you're kind of killing all of those efforts by using way too many black fades, it totally ruins your editing because it just looks really cheap as a transition. Well it's mainly during calm parts, but it's really too obvious and it's even more frustrating that sometimes you didn't even need them and a simple cut (maybe with some blur) would have been enough. So yeah you definitely should try to reduce them.

Another problem is the repetition of this dezoom transition, well it looks cool but when it's just over and over again the same without real reason (I mean it's not really a transition, it's just here to give some movement) it becomes a bit annoying. Try to find more interesting ways of chaining scenes. Ah by the way, right after a dezoom, you more than likely can't make a zoom, because it's breaking the move you were doing just before and so yeah it's not a good thing usually SE . Rolling In the Deep Icon_razz

But anyways, overall it wasn't bad at all, we can feel that you knew what you were doing with synch, pace and scene selection and that's a good thing, the last problem here is to convince us that your editing is solid enough to be able to look cool without all the cheap black fades. 

Keep it up!

Yo! I totally agree with you, my editing is repetitive, when I edit I realize it... however in this video I didn't try other techniques basically because it wasn't a serious project, only a small inspiration ^ ^ I'll try to improve these points, and then I'll put a new work here : )

Thanks for the feedback!

TheRedflash66 a écrit:
I was getting ready to get into it, but then I noticed that its not the original song...

Anyway not bad, places I didn't like and places looked weird... I would give you a full opinion once I'm not lazy and stop using my phone,

The original song didn't fit xD, thanks for your comment ^^
Satsumayu
Ancien Combattant SNK
Ancien Combattant SNK
Satsumayu

Féminin Messages : 697

MessageSujet: Re: SE . Rolling In the Deep   SE . Rolling In the Deep Icon_minitimeJeu 20 Juin - 19:26

Overall I think there were too many zoom/dezoom effects (especially in that part from 0:20 to 0:35), and sometimes they weren't logical. For example at 1:15, a zoom right after a dezoom, it feels weird to me.But apart from that,I liked it, you should just try to vary your transitions in the calm parts Wink
https://www.youtube.com/user/SatsUMayu
RikudoAMV
Suceur de nouilles
Suceur de nouilles
RikudoAMV

Masculin Messages : 70

MessageSujet: Re: SE . Rolling In the Deep   SE . Rolling In the Deep Icon_minitimeJeu 20 Juin - 20:44

I think zooms and fades were a bit ripetitive, some clips you forgot to disable resample( i told you a lot of time lol) but the work is still enjoyable ^^ next time you should try new transitions. nice work jose Smile
http://nero-team.1fr1.net/
SoulBankai
Vieux Brigand
Vieux Brigand
SoulBankai

Masculin Messages : 248

MessageSujet: Re: SE . Rolling In the Deep   SE . Rolling In the Deep Icon_minitimeJeu 20 Juin - 21:01

I love it, You have honored soul eater ! Very Happy
Vik
Touriste
Touriste
Vik

MessageSujet: Re: SE . Rolling In the Deep   SE . Rolling In the Deep Icon_minitimeJeu 20 Juin - 21:44

Satsumayu a écrit:
Overall I think there were too many zoom/dezoom effects (especially in that part from 0:20 to 0:35), and sometimes they weren't logical. For example at 1:15, a zoom right after a dezoom, it feels weird to me.But apart from that,I liked it, you should just try to vary your transitions in the calm parts

OMG Misaka! xDD

Yai,  I agree, I'm trying ^^

Thanks you too Tony and Soul Wink
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: SE . Rolling In the Deep   SE . Rolling In the Deep Icon_minitime

SE . Rolling In the Deep
Page 1 sur 1