Sora to Kasai
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilPortailDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Coffret dresseur d’élite ETB Pokémon EV06 Mascarade Crépusculaire
56.90 €
Voir le deal

[Kisagi] Party Zombiez

4 participants
AuteurMessage
Kisagi
Vieux Brigand
Vieux Brigand
Kisagi

Masculin Messages : 231

[Kisagi] Party Zombiez Empty
MessageSujet: [Kisagi] Party Zombiez   [Kisagi] Party Zombiez Icon_minitimeSam 12 Oct - 6:38

Poster:

Download:

When I was making this I started to realize that I didn't have much time to edit so I ended up editing 1hr a day which in 2 weeks I ended up going up to 1:20 and on the last 2 days I finished it up. This didn't turn out the  I wanted because of this so I will be making a second version in a few months.

I just wanted to edit a song by this band so this song fitted the anime and was one of the very few songs that gave me an anime that I was able to get. Hopefully you enjoy this...
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://www.youtube.com/c/ShinzuiAMV
MagicDarkLight
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
MagicDarkLight

Masculin Messages : 7145

MessageSujet: Re: [Kisagi] Party Zombiez   [Kisagi] Party Zombiez Icon_minitimeDim 13 Oct - 17:30

Hello

Sorry I don't really have the time to develop my ideas. Overall I thought it was quite linear, we didn't feel the variations of the song that much. There were some nice transitions but not enough and some masks didn't fit at all as a transition. Be careful about some of your accelerations too, they didn't look so cool.

It was ok but could be a lot better (and I've become a bit bored of the classical HOTD amvs xD it's not your fault though but yeah) See you
https://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Draga
Converti
Converti
Draga

Masculin Messages : 1372

MessageSujet: Re: [Kisagi] Party Zombiez   [Kisagi] Party Zombiez Icon_minitimeDim 13 Oct - 20:22

Lol each time you end up making your AMV really quickly so it's not as good as you thought it would be , +1 MDL , it's really linear , and it lacks some dynamic moments , and the flaws are almost the same , either you don't really improve or you're improving but little by little , i don't know , we have some moments where we have some effects and other moments where we have only cuts...and you have to improve your masks because some of them don't really fit ^^ , and finally lip flaps!!! i always repeat it but you should get rid of that xD

Anyways , i think you need some beta-testing to really improve , and then we'll see a big difference! because you always make your projects really quickly , try to take time on only one and make it really good , not a lot of time (i mean not a BIG project) but at least more than usual , take time to fix some flaws ,etc...and that way you'll really improve Smile

I hope you won't take this in a bad way , i just want to help , it's just an advice because i saw you here many times and i want you to improve ^^

Good luck for your next one and keep it up Very Happy
https://www.youtube.com/user/dragaofficial
Kisagi
Vieux Brigand
Vieux Brigand
Kisagi

Masculin Messages : 231

MessageSujet: Re: [Kisagi] Party Zombiez   [Kisagi] Party Zombiez Icon_minitimeDim 13 Oct - 21:11

Thanks you guys!

@MDL you you are right on the things you said

@Draga Probably because when it comes to editing quickly I end up getting lazy & start rushing through things & loose track on what I'm doing. The things I myself didn't like was the scene selection, lip flap (like you said), & the mask at 1:13. I wanted them to look a bit differently, but I didn't want to spend too much time on it so I just left it there. I'd rather do a beta test on a big project rather than a quick edit since with the quick edits it's just testing things and becoming something like "trial & error".
You probably seen some needless effects in here so I won't mention that & you've also said things that I didn't know, so I thank you for that. I will make a second version of this (not for a while though) and it should be how I actually wanted it to look like.
https://www.youtube.com/c/ShinzuiAMV
Draga
Converti
Converti
Draga

Masculin Messages : 1372

MessageSujet: Re: [Kisagi] Party Zombiez   [Kisagi] Party Zombiez Icon_minitimeDim 13 Oct - 21:21

The beta-testing can also help in quick edits , it's just to help you to improve and fix few things , it doesn't have to for a big project , but it's as you like ^^ it's just a matter of "point of view"

I hope the next one will be as you like , you're welcome Smile
https://www.youtube.com/user/dragaofficial
Shans
Touriste
Touriste
Shans

MessageSujet: Re: [Kisagi] Party Zombiez   [Kisagi] Party Zombiez Icon_minitimeLun 14 Oct - 18:35

vous avez manqué synchronisation parce que la musique était très forte, mais j'espère voir votre prochain comme un AMV de voeux
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [Kisagi] Party Zombiez   [Kisagi] Party Zombiez Icon_minitime

[Kisagi] Party Zombiez
Page 1 sur 1