Sora to Kasai
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilPortailDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-20% sur le Lot de 2 écrans PC GIGABYTE 27″ LED M27Q
429 € 539 €
Voir le deal

Resist, Revolt, Rebuild (Akross 2013)

5 participants
AuteurMessage
AlchemistEskimo
Touriste
Touriste
AlchemistEskimo

Masculin Messages : 20

Resist, Revolt, Rebuild (Akross 2013) Empty
MessageSujet: Resist, Revolt, Rebuild (Akross 2013)   Resist, Revolt, Rebuild (Akross 2013) Icon_minitimeSam 18 Jan - 16:39

Author: AlchemistEskimo:
Production: Ellines Nakama
Anime source: Baccano, Black Lagoon, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
Audio source: Nico Vega - Beast
Contest Participated in: Akross 2013

Poster: https://i.servimg.com/u/f58/18/50/37/75/akross11.jpg

This entire project has been a new experience for me since this was my first crack at doing something with a proper story and concept as well as adding crossover type elements into a video. I've also never entered a contest like akross before so first time for everything I guess! The general story is Ladd Russo is an insane president who runs a corrupt government and a gang of rebels controlled by Claire rise up to fight them.

Anyway I hope you enjoy and feel free to leave opinions and critiques!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCltNLB1XvPBA8P5p4vGwxPg
DrunkenPony
Roseau Fringant
Roseau Fringant

MessageSujet: Re: Resist, Revolt, Rebuild (Akross 2013)   Resist, Revolt, Rebuild (Akross 2013) Icon_minitimeSam 18 Jan - 17:35

SUGOIIIIIIII PONEY APPROVES Very Happy nothing specified to tell since i have told whatever i could ;D
MagicDarkLight
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
MagicDarkLight

Masculin Messages : 7145

MessageSujet: Re: Resist, Revolt, Rebuild (Akross 2013)   Resist, Revolt, Rebuild (Akross 2013) Icon_minitimeLun 20 Jan - 18:27

Hello

I liked it, well it felt quite similar to Benjamin's MMV but you managed to add your touch. I sometimes thought that the video was a bit too rough for the song: it's synched but a bit too "agressive" on the pace at the same time. So yeah, in clear I wouldn't have used so many cam moves xD And I also thought they were a bit "messy", I mean it's bouncing all the time and it can be confusing.

But that was still a pleasant work to watch, good job and good luck man!
https://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
PBE
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
PBE

Masculin Messages : 4353

MessageSujet: Re: Resist, Revolt, Rebuild (Akross 2013)   Resist, Revolt, Rebuild (Akross 2013) Icon_minitimeMer 22 Jan - 5:36

it's the best vid from ENP i've seen, hands down.

you already know my main impression.

I'll just add that, like MDL, your pace is a tad too agressive.

As for story, the kindapping didn't seemed to have affected him in one bit, lol. As for the old man in the city, you don't see the "vice" in "vice president crackdown. it confuses a bit.

honestly, if you're not a finalist, i'll go batshit insane like Russo.
Resist, Revolt, Rebuild (Akross 2013) 87774

Cross
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
Cross

Masculin Messages : 869

MessageSujet: Re: Resist, Revolt, Rebuild (Akross 2013)   Resist, Revolt, Rebuild (Akross 2013) Icon_minitimeMer 22 Jan - 14:59

You're a great editor. When I see your work during the IC Enigma, i was really surprise. Now you confirm your skill. I will wait your next AMV.

For this vid', your editing is good, the atmosphere is cool and the story is easy to understand. I want to explain more my opinion but my english is bad, so this is the end :p.
AlchemistEskimo
Touriste
Touriste
AlchemistEskimo

Masculin Messages : 20

MessageSujet: Re: Resist, Revolt, Rebuild (Akross 2013)   Resist, Revolt, Rebuild (Akross 2013) Icon_minitimeMer 22 Jan - 15:30

@John haha thanks dude!

@Mdl Throwing cam movements onto things is kinda like a go to thing when I can't figure out how to spice something up so it's a bit of a bad habit I need to break. Anyway thank you for the comment and good luck to you as well!

@Pbe Too kind man! For the story those were plot threads I thought were cool little ideas but in the end I was never really able to tie them in properly. Also lets hope it doesn't come to that or the revolutionary might pay some people a visit http://alice-pwner.deviantart.com/art/Claire-Stanfield-173402332

@Cross Thanks so much! Also your English is fine (It's a thousand times better than my French).
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCltNLB1XvPBA8P5p4vGwxPg
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Resist, Revolt, Rebuild (Akross 2013)   Resist, Revolt, Rebuild (Akross 2013) Icon_minitime

Resist, Revolt, Rebuild (Akross 2013)
Page 1 sur 1