Sora to Kasai
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilPortailDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Manga Chainsaw Man : où acheter le Tome 17 édition Collector de ...
19.99 €
Voir le deal

[Crookz] Majestic Flame

4 participants
AuteurMessage
Crookz
Vieux Brigand
Vieux Brigand
Crookz

Masculin Messages : 122

[Crookz] Majestic Flame Empty
MessageSujet: [Crookz] Majestic Flame   [Crookz] Majestic Flame Icon_minitimeMar 1 Avr - 0:08

DL (194mb) : https://mega.co.nz/#!eQZxmbJY!qP5dy5_XH2bdxP1ba3on_dp9iyn5l_t7E0mbmMYfhOI
-
This is my entry for the Nero Team Rise of Force #2 IC. I have to admit the song was pretty difficult for me but I'de like to thank kylie for making me edit, nice to finally have another video up. I love this series so I tried to do it justice. I hope you guys enjoy it as I worked pretty hard on it. Also sorry about the file size, I have problems encoding on this computer with the amount of random codecs I have.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Sephi
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
Sephi

Féminin Messages : 4868

MessageSujet: Re: [Crookz] Majestic Flame   [Crookz] Majestic Flame Icon_minitimeMar 1 Avr - 15:13

Nice clip! It sometime lacked dynamism, but I thought it was cool :gg:
(sorry little comment = bad english)
https://www.youtube.com/user/SefiCFS?feature=mhee
MagicDarkLight
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
MagicDarkLight

Masculin Messages : 7145

MessageSujet: Re: [Crookz] Majestic Flame   [Crookz] Majestic Flame Icon_minitimeMar 1 Avr - 23:20

Hello

Yeah as Sephi told it was cool but in some parts we could feel you were having a hard time to follow the pace. (In the end especially). Also some transitions weren't really clean and you have quite a lot of unnecessary fades which makes the video less clean as well.

But overall it was well edited, good job
https://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Crookz
Vieux Brigand
Vieux Brigand
Crookz

MessageSujet: Re: [Crookz] Majestic Flame   [Crookz] Majestic Flame Icon_minitimeMar 1 Avr - 23:26

thankyou guys for the feedback, appreciate it Smile
Cross
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
Cross

Masculin Messages : 869

MessageSujet: Re: [Crookz] Majestic Flame   [Crookz] Majestic Flame Icon_minitimeSam 5 Avr - 13:45

Your amv is cool but like MDL says your transitions are not really clean, and you use the same transitions (mask or fades). You lack dynamism too like the end of your vid' and the rythm is always the same, no real varition, it's annoying after 1min Sad.

But you've a nice editing skill and during an IC, it's difficult to make an AMV without error, good job I waiting your next work (y)
Crookz
Vieux Brigand
Vieux Brigand
Crookz

MessageSujet: Re: [Crookz] Majestic Flame   [Crookz] Majestic Flame Icon_minitimeSam 5 Avr - 14:22

Cross a écrit:
Your amv is cool but like MDL says your transitions are not really clean, and you use the same transitions (mask or fades). You lack dynamism too like the end of your vid' and the rythm is always the same, no real varition, it's annoying after 1min Sad.

But you've a nice editing skill and during an IC, it's difficult to make an AMV without error, good job I waiting your next work (y)

thanks for taking the time cross ^^
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [Crookz] Majestic Flame   [Crookz] Majestic Flame Icon_minitime

[Crookz] Majestic Flame
Page 1 sur 1