Sora to Kasai
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilPortailDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Aliexpress : codes promo valables sur tout le site
Voir le deal

[Ryuu-Dono] I Am My Own MASTER Now!

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Invité
Invité

[Ryuu-Dono] I Am My Own MASTER Now! Empty
MessageSujet: [Ryuu-Dono] I Am My Own MASTER Now!    [Ryuu-Dono] I Am My Own MASTER Now! Icon_minitimeJeu 21 Aoû - 20:39

[Ryuu-Dono] I Am My Own MASTER Now! Finalv10
Thanks kyo'

Something different from the recent IC vids Very Happy. I guess I tried a sorta MAD style here and I'll probably stick to this seeing as I enjoyed making it.

Anime: Sengoku Basara
Music: Jamie Christopherson - It Has To Be This Way

Special for Free Zone 2014. I wanted to show the various characters of the Sengoku Basara universe and how each of them were "their own master”, and how they would fight for this until the very end.

Dl: https://mega.co.nz/#!0gtngC4b!rjTHml0oe9FEB1k9AgcM61w3s2_rw_dHyn5jkcDsKgU
AMVNews link: http://amvnews.ru/index.php?go=Files&in=view&id=6044

Dernière édition par Ryuu le Ven 22 Aoû - 10:34, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
MagicDarkLight
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
MagicDarkLight

Masculin Messages : 7145

MessageSujet: Re: [Ryuu-Dono] I Am My Own MASTER Now!    [Ryuu-Dono] I Am My Own MASTER Now! Icon_minitimeJeu 21 Aoû - 21:46

Hey!

I don't really know how I feel about this video, on one side, I think your editing wasn't bad at all, the transitions were a bit too fast/rough at some times though but there was a nice flow. On the other side I also think your mad part is quite well done, the effects look cool and the motions too but.. it's just a part, it's not interesting this way. You should have mixed it better with the more classical editing part so that you really can say this is like a mad, here it's just an amv with some compos in the middle to look cool. The way it happens at 1:14 is also a bit awkward, it's plainly a dezoom with a frame that I think doesn't look really good. On the other hand I do applause you for the compos, they didn't feel out of place in regards of the atmosphere.

But apart from the mix of these two sides of your video, I thought it was well done, next time, try to have all those skills in one coherent segment and it will be almost perfect!
https://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: [Ryuu-Dono] I Am My Own MASTER Now!    [Ryuu-Dono] I Am My Own MASTER Now! Icon_minitimeVen 22 Aoû - 10:35

@MDL Now that I think about it, what you said about the MAD part makes a lot of sense. I'll work on blending it in next time. Thanks for the feedback XD
Satsumayu
Ancien Combattant SNK
Ancien Combattant SNK
Satsumayu

Féminin Messages : 697

MessageSujet: Re: [Ryuu-Dono] I Am My Own MASTER Now!    [Ryuu-Dono] I Am My Own MASTER Now! Icon_minitimeLun 25 Aoû - 19:06

The M@d moment is interesting (I usually like this kind of thing Very Happy) and well done, but I think it was a bit too slow for this part of the music (compared to the rest of your editing).
And on overall I really liked yout vid, the choice of scenes was really cool, and the editing was nice.
So good job, and good luck for the FreeZone Smile
https://www.youtube.com/user/SatsUMayu
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: [Ryuu-Dono] I Am My Own MASTER Now!    [Ryuu-Dono] I Am My Own MASTER Now! Icon_minitimeMar 26 Aoû - 10:52

I like MAD stuff too!! And yh it might be a bit slow, but it's hard editing fast in 3d space and still keep the animation smooth. I’ll probably have to work on that.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [Ryuu-Dono] I Am My Own MASTER Now!    [Ryuu-Dono] I Am My Own MASTER Now! Icon_minitime

[Ryuu-Dono] I Am My Own MASTER Now!
Page 1 sur 1