Special for Æon IC Team Battle
[Judges: xDieguitoAMV and DigiCat]
Et voilà le Groupe B! easy win~

Download Link
amv org

Song:
The Kin - Together
Anime:
Beyond The Boundary, Blue Exorcist, The Disappearance Of Haruhi Suzumiya, Durarara!!, Golden Time, Harmonie, Heaven's Memo Pad, Toradora!, Zetsuen No Tempest

-INFO-
Track 1: hinata1495
Track 2: [madaraxD]
Track 3: richardbfv
Track 4: slimed
Track 5: Laerium
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
MagicDarkLight
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai

Masculin Messages : 6407

MessageSujet: Re: [Æon MEP] Together   Mar 24 Fév - 13:23

Helllo Aeon I found it interesting, even very interesting. It's always a hard task to make a crossover mep and you did it in IC, that's quite impressive. But, of course, I will detail track per track, because everybody deserves a word or two.

Track 1: This part has great visuals and nice simple lyric synch (why do you run, when I'm right here, awesome xD). My only complaint would be about the synch, sometimes I feel like the video is a bit off the song or could have been closer at least. To give you what was best: 0:25 till 0:35-ish was really perfect.

Track 2: That was badass, honestly one of your best work because it doesn't look messy and your effects are very clean. I just regret the big dezoom at the beginning of your part because it doesn't match the pace of the previous part and also the huge zoom and rgb shakes at 1:23, I don't know it has nothing to do with the pace at this moment xD

Track 3: I'm sorry but I didn't like this part. The masks' edges are way too visible, most of your effects looked like they needed a lot more work to look good like when he curls in the smoke at the beginning, we can't believe it. This is too forceful. I liked the 1:47 graves though (but again the end where the sky appears with a bounce ruined it imo, it should have appeared in a nicer way).

Track 4: This is my fav part, everything looks greatly implemented and is visually looking good, I especially like your messages HUD and each mask had the right proportion. The editing is dynamic and highlights your effects, well yeah. Great part.

Track 5: Not bad, I like how you linked it a bit with previous parts but that honestly looked to weak in rythm for a final part. The edges on the masks are also very annoying.

Great job overall, ambitious work and well executed to add to that. Now I'm really curious about the group C Razz Good luck in your contest

~ Keep Moving Forward ~
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
ElpIDa
Vieux Brigand
Vieux Brigand

Féminin Messages : 274

MessageSujet: Re: [Æon MEP] Together   Mar 24 Fév - 18:51

J'ai énormement aimé ce MEP! Toutes les parties étaient si bien faites! Perso je trouve que c'est magnifique que toutes les parties avaient un concept et idée similaire et une execution identique entre elles (les crossovers). Les differentes parties étaient bien synchronisées et homogènes. Je kiff tout le MEP! GG! :gg:

Merci Deathfire
Spoiler:

Merci Alexielios
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO98652qOVtgn0lCO95Jilw
Sephi
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai

Féminin Messages : 4573

MessageSujet: Re: [Æon MEP] Together   Mar 24 Fév - 19:07

Bien cool ce clip, bg pour un IC en plus :gg:

Spoiler:

Do You Know ADABANA?
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://www.youtube.com/user/SefiCFS?feature=mhee
Cmoididi
Slenderman

Masculin Messages : 4539

MessageSujet: Re: [Æon MEP] Together   Mar 24 Fév - 20:57

des vrais couplets de pd, gg i like this.

Spoiler:

Cross
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai

Masculin Messages : 836

MessageSujet: Re: [Æon MEP] Together   Mar 24 Fév - 22:20

Love this mep

RoxStar
V.I.Phoenix
V.I.Phoenix

Masculin Messages : 472

MessageSujet: Re: [Æon MEP] Together   Mer 25 Fév - 16:42

The narrative can be better you have all you need for make somthing more "logique" or easy to untherstand but i know it's a MEP and it's an IC and it's a rly damned good MEP but you didn't think about what you wana tell to us (or not enough) and it's sad cause it can be rly better with only some littel idia ^^ (sorry for my english don't practice from a long time ^^')

LET'S ROX
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [Æon MEP] Together   Aujourd'hui à 6:48

[Æon MEP] Together
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1