Sora to Kasai
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilPortailDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Tablette 11″ Xiaomi- Mi Pad 6 global version (coupon + code promo)
224.97 €
Voir le deal

Today in the AMV History: Sora to Kasai

+5
Breaker
Cmoididi
MagicDarkLight
Kyoroichi
TritioAFB
9 participants
AuteurMessage
TritioAFB
Touriste
Touriste
TritioAFB

Masculin Messages : 9

Today in the AMV History: Sora to Kasai Empty
MessageSujet: Today in the AMV History: Sora to Kasai   Today in the AMV History: Sora to Kasai Icon_minitimeJeu 11 Juin - 0:10

Today in the AMV History: Sora to Kasai 141125103754117201

An AMV Studio that comes fro the fusion of the studios Phoenix Team and Sora no Kagami back in 2012, that now has a diverse group of members. Something like members as Luciole or Echotrooper or MagicDarkLight, you have probably listened about them once and in case don't, you have been under a stone lol!

Well, I haven't comen to tell another story than the one about this studio. As told by MagicDarkLight. Enjoy the lecture:

Tritio: Let's talk about the origins of Sora to Kasai. What's the origin of the name

MagicDarkLight: Since STK was born from two teams: Phoenix Team and Sora no Kagami, we tried to find a name that suited everyone. Basically Sora to Kasai is somewhat a translation of "Ardent Sky", it literally means "Sky and Fire". What a meaningful name haha

T: 'Sora to Kasai is borned from the fusión of two teams. (Blooper) Sincé you were the leader of Sora no Kagami...
MDL: I was the leader of Phoenix Team actually
T: oh, sorry about that Neutral
what was the impact of such notice to the previous members of Sora no Kagami? and were there any changes to the relationships with the members from Phoenix team now as a new team?

MDL: Anyways, they took it well because we were not in our golden age as a team, even though we still had our strong points. But we were really bound with the Phoenix Name so it was not an easy decision anyways. It took about 1 month before launching it officially because we needed to redesign the forum and other stuff so we had the opportunity to get to know each other better during this time. But the two teams were already really close before of course, actually the one who proposed the fusion was Echotrooper (the SNK leader) when he was at my place with other phoenix and snk members during the holidays. So we were already really friends and that's why it worked I guess.

T: which were the members from Phoenix team and sora no kagami before the fusión?

MDL: Well that's a long list, I'll just tell you the members that still are in STK as of now, so there were in Phoenix Team: me, El.G, Cross, Roxstar and Tricky. For SNK: Echotrooper, Luciole, Sephi, Akuzo, Satsumayu, Okill, Skydean and PBE. So as you can see more SNK stayed in the end but at the beginning it was well balanced and I think both teams added something important to the other.

T: As STK, which were the first clips? and what's the thought about them? any future proyect?

MDL: The first important project was Expiation from Echotrooper, he finished 2nd at Akross 2012 so that was a bang! Some months later El.G released Helvetios and Okill Soul Recovery, they both placed very well at Japan Expo 2013 and apart from that we are really proud to be able to produce a lot of videos per year. And I believe most of them are at least decent and enjoyable so I'm glad to tell you we release around 70 videos per year haha. As for the future projects, we have a project of mep, similar to Dark Cloud but I don't know when it will be done. And of course we hope we will provide watchers with good videos for this Japan Expo, some of us are working on ambitious project, I hope this is the trend everyone in our team will follow for the next famous contests (and outside of contests too).

T: since we have an interview about the studio, can we have a quick resume about the members of the studio?

MDL: Sure, let's go! I'll just follow the list on our forum Razz I'll probably talk more about their technical particularities rather than personality.

Akuzo: He's usually in collab with Flow, he's beginning to make really interesting stuff with AE so I can't wait to see his next full project.
Bubule: Our graphist who did the current design of the forum!
Cross: This guy's been my rival for 7 years, he's a veteran who has a quite raw editing and old-fashioned style but this is actually fresh.
Darthice: One of the youngest in the team and a belgian, as myself, he is very talented and progressed quickly. I just wish he wasn't so lazy lately haha!
Echotrooper: He was the co-leader at some point, he has less time to edit now but he's definitely one of the best editor I know. He's on a project at the moment by the way.
El.G: This guy's infinitely talented and he always wants to learn more. But he's very picky and only wants to edit unbelievably ambitious projects on One Piece.
Flow: He as a quite unique style of pacing and scene selection, I love this. And he's usually paired with Akuzo.
Kami: Our After Effect magician. With El.G, he's probably the more knowledgeable about it in STK and he put this to use in all his projects, I do think he can still improve a lot in narration and raw editing but I'm expecting his projects.
Luciole: Should we present him haha, incredibly famous on Youtube, sometimes infamous, his editing is flawless, I always love to work with him and I can't wait to see how far he can go after training a bit more with AE.
Naoya: The newest member, he has a lot of potential but should feel more confident! I want to see more of his editing.
Okill: Again a very talented person, he has a very calm pacing which emphasizes on strong scenes and don't hezitate to learn new things as he edits to be able to concretize all his ideas. He has a very nice palmares also haha! (2nd JE2013, 5th and Viewer's Choice at Akross2014).
PBE: The only Canadian in the team, he thinks out-of-the-box and usually tries  new things in his vids. He has knowledge in 3D thanks to his studies and I want to see that someday in an amv!
RoxStar: Another Belgian, this guy was in Soul's Team long time ago, he's not really in the game anymore but releases a video from time to time and steadily progresses. He's always around for various things.
Satsumayu: She has a unique style with her CC and effects, sometimes I think she could make things a bit cleaner but she always pops out of nowhere after a long absence with a great project.
Sephi: She's probably the one who progressed the most since the fusion, her amv mix are full of ideas and change a lot from your usual trance videos. But she's supposed to be more of a violent person so I don't know why she's "famous" for her various haha.
Skydean: A veteran with a flawless and really smooth editing style, he's really quality-oriented and doesn't allow any imperfection.
Tricky: All he has done in his life are ICs, a lazy guy who actually progressed with them. But I wish he tried harder. However he knows the international scene better than me now and that's cool.
Zuuki: The second young lad, he still has room for improvements and only edits on AE so I'm always amazed that these people actually can pull off good raw editing like that.

Sorry it ended being long but I didn't want to let anyone down.

T: hmm I see
T: ok then
T: how has been the relationships with other studios?

MDL: With the French studios, there is always a lot of competition but in the end we always end up spending a nice time when we meet up for Japan Expo. We didn't really try to provoke any of them but sometimes we are seen as the bad guys for whatever reason. That was the Soul's Team role back in the days so whatever.
With international studios, well we don't meddle a lot with them, we did host an IC with Nero Team (more like with Kyoroichi) and some people from EST, Aeon or R3t are good friends with some of us so I guess everything's fine haha.

T: Is there any big proyect coming from the STK in the future?

MDL: I already gave an answer about it and I don't like to hype but I think Kami and Sephi have good stuff coming soon. At the moment I'm more focused on project with Amv France but I try to keep the team going.

T: any words for the audience and the team?

MDL: Big shout out to anyone who likes or hates us, we'll go on making loads of great vids in the future so don't forget our name o/

T: Thank you for the interview Smile

MDL: no problem
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://zonaamv.com
Kyoroichi
Ambassadeur
Ambassadeur
Kyoroichi

Masculin Messages : 523

MessageSujet: Re: Today in the AMV History: Sora to Kasai   Today in the AMV History: Sora to Kasai Icon_minitimeJeu 11 Juin - 2:02

HEY MY NAME IS IN THIS, BITCH I'M FAMOUS
Nice interview though!
MagicDarkLight
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
MagicDarkLight

Masculin Messages : 7147

MessageSujet: Re: Today in the AMV History: Sora to Kasai   Today in the AMV History: Sora to Kasai Icon_minitimeJeu 11 Juin - 2:28

Thanks Tritio for the interview o/ Very nice concept, keep it going!

By the way, it's unrelated but I will be translating my French live interview in English, I translated like 40min but I don't have the time to finish at te moment Neutral (Still 20min)
https://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Cmoididi
Slenderman
Cmoididi

Masculin Messages : 4570

MessageSujet: Re: Today in the AMV History: Sora to Kasai   Today in the AMV History: Sora to Kasai Icon_minitimeJeu 11 Juin - 2:30

cool, little bit short but cool idea
Breaker
Ambassadeur
Ambassadeur
Breaker

Masculin Messages : 506

MessageSujet: Re: Today in the AMV History: Sora to Kasai   Today in the AMV History: Sora to Kasai Icon_minitimeJeu 11 Juin - 8:19

MDL be ballin! Good interview i really l iked this kind of format ^^
https://www.youtube.com/user/BreakerAMV
Sephi
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
Sephi

Féminin Messages : 4868

MessageSujet: Re: Today in the AMV History: Sora to Kasai   Today in the AMV History: Sora to Kasai Icon_minitimeJeu 11 Juin - 8:53

Pas mal
https://www.youtube.com/user/SefiCFS?feature=mhee
lokkiclu
Touriste
Touriste
lokkiclu

Féminin Messages : 14

MessageSujet: Re: Today in the AMV History: Sora to Kasai   Today in the AMV History: Sora to Kasai Icon_minitimeJeu 11 Juin - 13:28

Cool idea, gg both of you  :gg:

MagicDarkLight a écrit:

Naoya: The newest member, he has a lot of potential but should feel more confident! I want to see more of his editing.

I thoroughly agree with this!
https://www.youtube.com/lokkiclu
El.G
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
El.G

Masculin Messages : 975

MessageSujet: Re: Today in the AMV History: Sora to Kasai   Today in the AMV History: Sora to Kasai Icon_minitimeJeu 11 Juin - 16:29

Good leading
Spoiler:
PBE
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
PBE

Masculin Messages : 4353

MessageSujet: Re: Today in the AMV History: Sora to Kasai   Today in the AMV History: Sora to Kasai Icon_minitimeJeu 11 Juin - 21:23

Breaker a écrit:

MDL is Jarl Balgruff-Tiers of Ballin

Breaker
Ambassadeur
Ambassadeur
Breaker

Masculin Messages : 506

MessageSujet: Re: Today in the AMV History: Sora to Kasai   Today in the AMV History: Sora to Kasai Icon_minitimeJeu 11 Juin - 22:12

PBE a écrit:
Breaker a écrit:

MDL is Jarl Balgruff-Tiers of Ballin

HHAHAH mdrrr dead xD
https://www.youtube.com/user/BreakerAMV
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Today in the AMV History: Sora to Kasai   Today in the AMV History: Sora to Kasai Icon_minitime

Today in the AMV History: Sora to Kasai
Page 1 sur 1