Sora to Kasai
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilPortailDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Aliexpress : codes promo valables sur tout le site
Voir le deal

[Psyche] Incubus

5 participants
AuteurMessage
bloosomangel10
Touriste
Touriste
bloosomangel10

[Psyche] Incubus Empty
MessageSujet: [Psyche] Incubus   [Psyche] Incubus Icon_minitimeLun 4 Avr - 18:41

Hello everyone!
I´m posting my entry for this year´s ST IC mainly to get some constructive criticisms, and like this know what i did right and wrong so i can improve in the future. I hope you´ll like it!

PD: I´m sorry for the random pixels and glitches x.x

Dernière édition par bloosomangel10 le Lun 4 Avr - 19:20, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Zuuki'
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
Zuuki'

Masculin Messages : 756

[Psyche] Incubus Empty
MessageSujet: Re: [Psyche] Incubus   [Psyche] Incubus Icon_minitimeLun 4 Avr - 19:07

Not bad ! I loved it, good job !
good atmosphere with some good typos and composing !
Tricky
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
Tricky

Masculin Messages : 2261

[Psyche] Incubus Empty
MessageSujet: Re: [Psyche] Incubus   [Psyche] Incubus Icon_minitimeMar 5 Avr - 16:43

:faycal:
Echotrooper
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
Echotrooper

Masculin Messages : 10579

[Psyche] Incubus Empty
MessageSujet: Re: [Psyche] Incubus   [Psyche] Incubus Icon_minitimeMar 5 Avr - 17:14

Pretty cool Smile
MagicDarkLight
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
MagicDarkLight

Masculin Messages : 7145

[Psyche] Incubus Empty
MessageSujet: Re: [Psyche] Incubus   [Psyche] Incubus Icon_minitimeMer 6 Avr - 14:14

Heyyy

It's very interesting you improved a lot I think xD I really liked the atmosphere and the fresh ideas in this one. I also liked the effort on the guest animes, changing the color of Kaneki's jacket was a good idea.
Be careful with the color contrasts and brightness, they add a nice touch but sometimes the screen is a bit too bright. Also, I think the rhythm could have been better handled, the part at 0:41 is a bit too fast-paced in comparison with 1:36 where it is a bit weak for a second "chorus". Then you have two weird transitions, one at 1:10 where the movements are stopping too fast and the colors don't match (red and blue) and the eye at 1:35 that you shouldn't have done because it's same character and you just made a hole in the eye it's not really a transition.
1:29 surprised me tbh I don't think the font fits the mood of the video, maybe for the outro or something but not in the middle of the vid.
Finally, I liked the last part but I think your tried too much to use lip synch especially at 2:28, even though they aren't bad, it's just too much and it kills the flow.

But overall it's a quite solid video with good ideas here and there, I really enjoyed it, good job and I'm looking forward to the next one :gg:

https://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
bloosomangel10
Touriste
Touriste
bloosomangel10

[Psyche] Incubus Empty
MessageSujet: Re: [Psyche] Incubus   [Psyche] Incubus Icon_minitimeJeu 7 Avr - 21:51

Thank you guys for the comments, i really appreciate it! Very Happy

Hakim: I agree with everything you say actually xD there were definitely some parts that were lazier than others, specially the second chorus and the part with the red and blue colors, i would have masked his jacket and changed the color but i was getting too impatient, i wish i had worked more on those parts, same in the second chorus, i could have done a lot more but at the end nothing uvu and i have the same feeling about the lip syncing part, i felt like they didn´t fit, the last clips, but well what was done was done and it was a bit too late to change during the ic... xD  but i´m really glad you enjoyed it o/ it´s the project i have worked the most on so far, and i´m glad that people are enjoying watching it!
Contenu sponsorisé

[Psyche] Incubus Empty
MessageSujet: Re: [Psyche] Incubus   [Psyche] Incubus Icon_minitime

[Psyche] Incubus
Page 1 sur 1