KuroKaze_17
Suceur de nouilles
Suceur de nouilles

Masculin Messages : 75

MessageSujet: [KuroKaze] - N.C.P.M - [Japan Expo 2016]   Sam 9 Juil - 22:09

[AMV] - N.C.P.M -
l

Heyya guys. Here's my entry for JE 2016
So~.. when i started this AMV i wasn't planning on using it for JE. But then i saw a post and went like "ehhh, what the hell?" and did it.
I'm quite happy with the result [CDC] since this is my first time. But i'll work hard and hopefully next year i'll be in the finalists xD.
Anyways enjoy!!

PS: Open to comments and constructive criticism (be gentle  :ducalme:  )

DDL: Mega
Song: Linkin Park - Keys to Kingdom
Anime: One Punch Man

"I don't like oreos" he says. "BOOM" he goes. What a Face
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-0E3_2V_Pbp_rMNXVyehhQ
SEIJUROXD
Suceur de nouilles
Suceur de nouilles

Masculin Messages : 72

MessageSujet: Re: [KuroKaze] - N.C.P.M - [Japan Expo 2016]   Mar 12 Juil - 21:29

i know you can do more than that

KuroKaze_17
Suceur de nouilles
Suceur de nouilles

MessageSujet: Re: [KuroKaze] - N.C.P.M - [Japan Expo 2016]   Mer 13 Juil - 20:05

SEIJUROXD a écrit:
i know you can do more than that
k. thanks

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-0E3_2V_Pbp_rMNXVyehhQ
MagicDarkLight
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai

Masculin Messages : 6406

MessageSujet: Re: [KuroKaze] - N.C.P.M - [Japan Expo 2016]   Sam 16 Juil - 16:53

Hello!

Very nice action video tbh, I think you got a great scene selection and the impacts of the song were all well addressed. It was clean and solid but a bit lacking in "madness", the song needed a bit more variation in the editing, maybe one can expect a bit more fx in some parts of the song to clearly differentiate your video from other OPM vids.
But you did a great job on pacing and synch, your vid was one of the best CDC imo, keep it up!

~ Keep Moving Forward ~
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
KuroKaze_17
Suceur de nouilles
Suceur de nouilles

MessageSujet: Re: [KuroKaze] - N.C.P.M - [Japan Expo 2016]   Sam 16 Juil - 20:03

MagicDarkLight a écrit:
Hello!

Very nice action video tbh, I think you got a great scene selection and the impacts of the song were all well addressed. It was clean and solid but a bit lacking in "madness", the song needed a bit more variation in the editing, maybe one can expect a bit more fx in some parts of the song to clearly differentiate your video from other OPM vids.
But you did a great job on pacing and synch, your vid was one of the best CDC imo, keep it up!

Hey. Thanks for the comment Smile
When i made this video, for some reason i didn't think it'd get selected lol! . Anyway, i know what u mean about the "madness". I tried to amp it up using twitch but only got i messy video since i'm not good with it yet. So i felt it was better that i leave it as is. I know there are probably lots of other effects/plugins i could have used but i honestly don't know/know how to use them yet.
Anyway i enjoyed making this and was happy to get CDC on my 1st try. Hopefully next year i'll get to the finals bounce

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [KuroKaze] - N.C.P.M - [Japan Expo 2016]   Aujourd'hui à 16:55

[KuroKaze] - N.C.P.M - [Japan Expo 2016]
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1