Sora to Kasai
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilPortailDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -15%
(Adhérents Fnac) LEGO® Star Wars™ ...
Voir le deal
552.49 €

[Level Up 2016] - Ojo No Ansatsu

3 participants
AuteurMessage
HakuRyuu
Vieux Brigand
Vieux Brigand
HakuRyuu

Masculin Messages : 126

level - [Level Up 2016] - Ojo No Ansatsu Empty
MessageSujet: [Level Up 2016] - Ojo No Ansatsu   level - [Level Up 2016] - Ojo No Ansatsu Icon_minitimeMar 23 Aoû - 18:05

level - [Level Up 2016] - Ojo No Ansatsu Level_10
DigiCyber (Novice): Well, regardless of how hard it was to make this clip i'm still pretty glad & satisfied with the progress that i made Smile , working with Noor on this clip was an incredible experience for me since i learned a lot of things about how to make a clear story & to improve more with my editing itself , as improving more with the basics most of all as well as the technical part as well Smile , i wish if i had a bit more time to fix couple of things but it was a great experience for me to do this with such an incredible pro as Noor Smile , i hope ye'll enjoy & understand this clip regardless of some probs that i had ^^

Noormuda (Pro): Being a pro isn't as easy as I thought it would be haha. but I had a great experience teaching Digi how to execute his thoughts through editing and what he needs to achieve that. but starting with an editor that is still new to the editing world was quite a challenge I have to admit, but seeing how digi was when he first started his project and now after he finished it makes me proud because there was a huge difference how he used to edit months ago and how he edits now. Digi had the motivation to change and prove it to everyone and I think his final product is great. I do think he leveled up during this project and I believe he will keep on leveling up until he reaches what he wants.

Информация
Аниме: Akatsuki no Yona, Gintama, Sword of the Stranger, Akame Ga Kill, Nurarihyon no Mago, Mushishi, Fate Zero, Shingeki no Kyojin, Tasogare Otome x Amnesia, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Sword Art Online, Ao no Exorcist, Kara no Kyoukai, Aldnoah Zero
Музыка: Broken Iris - A New Hope, Fanu - The Unseen
DDL : http://amvnews.ru/index.php?go=Files&in=view&id=8049

Dernière édition par DigiCyber le Jeu 25 Aoû - 22:08, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_6GWXbBYYLaNM3PznZ2Bvg/videos
MagicDarkLight
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
MagicDarkLight

Masculin Messages : 7145

MessageSujet: Re: [Level Up 2016] - Ojo No Ansatsu   level - [Level Up 2016] - Ojo No Ansatsu Icon_minitimeMar 23 Aoû - 18:26

Yo!

I agree with what Noor said, some things are still a bit rough around the edges but you improved a lot in pacing and narration in comparison with your JE project. I think you still have to improve your cam movements, for example at 1:44 the zoom in the eye is inconsistent and at 1:07 I think there are a bit too many of them, making the rhythm too wild for the song. Some masks are a bit too obvious as well but I guess that's what you mentioned in your description.

It's cool to see you made the most ot ouf this contest, nice level up! Keep it up, I liked it o/
https://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Liar
Suceur de nouilles
Suceur de nouilles
Liar

Masculin Messages : 81

MessageSujet: Re: [Level Up 2016] - Ojo No Ansatsu   level - [Level Up 2016] - Ojo No Ansatsu Icon_minitimeMar 23 Aoû - 18:26

Congrats for the entry and good luck in the contest Very Happy
You already know what I think about the video :3
HakuRyuu
Vieux Brigand
Vieux Brigand
HakuRyuu

Masculin Messages : 126

MessageSujet: Re: [Level Up 2016] - Ojo No Ansatsu   level - [Level Up 2016] - Ojo No Ansatsu Icon_minitimeMer 24 Aoû - 15:27

MagicDarkLight a écrit:
Yo!

I agree with what Noor said, some things are still a bit rough around the edges but you improved a lot in pacing and narration in comparison with your JE project. I think you still have to improve your cam movements, for example at 1:44 the zoom in the eye is inconsistent and at 1:07 I think there are a bit too many of them, making the rhythm too wild for the song. Some masks are a bit too obvious as well but I guess that's what you mentioned in your description.

It's cool to see you made the most ot ouf this contest, nice level up! Keep it up, I liked it o/
thanks a lot for yer feedbacks Very Happy , well as for the part starting 1:44 i was in a hurry & i've got about 2 weeks before the deadline to finish the part , i wanted to fix that problem as well as couple of other problems in the execution phase ( as well as some others in the other parts of the story ) but sadly i didn't got enough time :'(
still i'm pretty much satisfied with the final outcome ^^ thanks again Smile
Liar a écrit:
Congrats for the entry and good luck in the contest Very Happy
You already know what I think about the video :3
thanks ded Smile , glad that u liked it ^^
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_6GWXbBYYLaNM3PznZ2Bvg/videos
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [Level Up 2016] - Ojo No Ansatsu   level - [Level Up 2016] - Ojo No Ansatsu Icon_minitime

[Level Up 2016] - Ojo No Ansatsu
Page 1 sur 1