Sora to Kasai
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilPortailDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Google Pixel 7 5G – Smartphone 6,3″ OLED FHD+ 8 Go + 128 Go
316 €
Voir le deal

[Kyoroichi] Kizuna - Valley of the End

5 participants
AuteurMessage
Kyoroichi
Ambassadeur
Ambassadeur
Kyoroichi

Masculin Messages : 523

Kyoroichi - [Kyoroichi] Kizuna - Valley of the End Empty
MessageSujet: [Kyoroichi] Kizuna - Valley of the End   Kyoroichi - [Kyoroichi] Kizuna - Valley of the End Icon_minitimeMar 11 Avr - 23:01

Its been a while! Here is my new AMV that I started last year and finally got around to finishing, little flaws I notice at some points that some of you may not notice haha but really point out what I can improve after all It has been a very long time since I've done an AMV so I am a bit rusty...Enjoy, songcut bad blah blah yes

Stream: http://www.bilibili.com/video/av9785526/
DLL: https://mega.nz/#!CIxiVSqA!d0VjdfFnWb-uwLKEegYx26pjVflaq_ZB9nPkHZ0PpyA
Song: Aimer - Falling Alone
Anime: Rlly nigga?
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Fobos
Vieux Brigand
Vieux Brigand
Fobos

Masculin Messages : 135

MessageSujet: Re: [Kyoroichi] Kizuna - Valley of the End   Kyoroichi - [Kyoroichi] Kizuna - Valley of the End Icon_minitimeJeu 13 Avr - 13:38

Really not bad dude! And this things like at 00:35 reminded me of Gregz Animationz ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=By3Hcn6SscQ ).
Sephi
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
Sephi

Féminin Messages : 4868

MessageSujet: Re: [Kyoroichi] Kizuna - Valley of the End   Kyoroichi - [Kyoroichi] Kizuna - Valley of the End Icon_minitimeJeu 13 Avr - 13:48

Really cool amv I enjoyed it. Just these "flowers" composition... they dont fit the thing imo.
https://www.youtube.com/user/SefiCFS?feature=mhee
MagicDarkLight
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
MagicDarkLight

Masculin Messages : 7145

MessageSujet: Re: [Kyoroichi] Kizuna - Valley of the End   Kyoroichi - [Kyoroichi] Kizuna - Valley of the End Icon_minitimeVen 14 Avr - 0:36

YOOOO

I really enjoyed it!! It might be messy with a lot of experimental stuff but fuck it was great, I don't want to focus too much on that.

I liked the flower compo actually, while they're being spammed a bit too much it made me feel nostalgic xD I'm a bit more bothered by the 2D electrical footage, the film effect in the beginning and some weird red cc.

But yeah the atmosphere is on point, there are quite a few new scenes, the song fits well, it's always cool to see a good Naruto amv. However the main strength isn't even about that, there are 2 imo: the impacts and the personalization. Like seriously every synch felt soooo heavy, special mention for 3:00 that took full advantage of that! And yeah as I said there are a few new scenes but most we already know by heart, however everything looked fresh because of how much you change the scenes, you put stuff behind the characters, you change the colors, you add text or whatever other kind of things but it works most of the time, despite not being perfect technically, you really implemented your editing into the video and it shows how different it is from your ICs imo.

Great stuff man, glad to see you finished something and that it was so cool o/
https://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Echotrooper
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
Echotrooper

Masculin Messages : 10579

MessageSujet: Re: [Kyoroichi] Kizuna - Valley of the End   Kyoroichi - [Kyoroichi] Kizuna - Valley of the End Icon_minitimeVen 14 Avr - 11:00

Hey Chris!

Really nice overall, except for some masks which are a bit dirty, you did a great job on personalization (masks, cc, FX etc).

Really good come back, your best amv imo!

Good job!
Kyoroichi
Ambassadeur
Ambassadeur
Kyoroichi

Masculin Messages : 523

MessageSujet: Re: [Kyoroichi] Kizuna - Valley of the End   Kyoroichi - [Kyoroichi] Kizuna - Valley of the End Icon_minitimeSam 15 Avr - 12:36

Thank you Sephi and Fobos!

@MDL you make me cry tears of joy <333
@Echo have I made you proud sensei?
Echotrooper
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
Echotrooper

Masculin Messages : 10579

MessageSujet: Re: [Kyoroichi] Kizuna - Valley of the End   Kyoroichi - [Kyoroichi] Kizuna - Valley of the End Icon_minitimeSam 15 Avr - 13:20

Yeah of course, you improved a lot imo. Good job man cheers
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [Kyoroichi] Kizuna - Valley of the End   Kyoroichi - [Kyoroichi] Kizuna - Valley of the End Icon_minitime

[Kyoroichi] Kizuna - Valley of the End
Page 1 sur 1