Sora to Kasai
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilPortailDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Mascarade ...
Voir le deal

Anime MasterChef (Japan Expo 2017)

4 participants
AuteurMessage
AntaresHeart07
Suceur de nouilles
Suceur de nouilles
AntaresHeart07

Féminin Messages : 74

expo - Anime MasterChef (Japan Expo 2017) Empty
MessageSujet: Anime MasterChef (Japan Expo 2017)   expo - Anime MasterChef (Japan Expo 2017) Icon_minitimeMer 12 Juil - 20:54

expo - Anime MasterChef (Japan Expo 2017) KBokwQRF

I wanted to edit an amv like this for a long time, but I never started it because I didn't find a good song... this year at soul's team ic I found this song and I immediately started my amv! I'm really happy about the final result, I love making videos like this! I hope you like my new amv! geek

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://www.youtube.com/user/AntaresHeart07
Echotrooper
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
Echotrooper

Masculin Messages : 10579

MessageSujet: Re: Anime MasterChef (Japan Expo 2017)   expo - Anime MasterChef (Japan Expo 2017) Icon_minitimeJeu 13 Juil - 18:18

Hey!

Really nice amv ahah. The idea/concept is really funny and you put a lot of effort in it (lot of good ideas, masking etc...) it can be clearly seen.

The result is a great "comedy" amv and your victory in the viewers choice is totally deserved!

Congratulations and i'm curious to see what you'll do for your next amv!
MagicDarkLight
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
MagicDarkLight

Masculin Messages : 7147

MessageSujet: Re: Anime MasterChef (Japan Expo 2017)   expo - Anime MasterChef (Japan Expo 2017) Icon_minitimeJeu 13 Juil - 18:43

Hey Chiara!

Definitely your best video, a lot of work went into this! I'm not gonna lie I'm not too fan of the song and neither of this kind of concept, it's not even about originality or whatever xD But it's definitely enjoyable when you take the time to analyze everything that happens in the video, you found very tricky clips to execute your idea.
Overall I think that you did a great job with the pace and synch, it's rock solid throughout the videos and it can become very tedious when you have to build all your scenes. Then comes the cleanliness of the video, to me it was ok, maybe a few masks show their edges but it's easy to overlook it. However I disliked the texts and some screen integrations, they looked a bit cheap imo, I think I said similar stuff for last year's video, this definitely could have been improved.

Great job, congratz on your place and for the obvious viewer's choice cheers !!

*takes the amv france hat*
You should get your figure and poster by the end of the month if everything goes well haha (we'll contact you for the address and stuff), thanks for entering such a great video
https://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Sephi
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
Sephi

Féminin Messages : 4868

MessageSujet: Re: Anime MasterChef (Japan Expo 2017)   expo - Anime MasterChef (Japan Expo 2017) Icon_minitimeJeu 13 Juil - 19:15

Really nice and fun to watch! Congratz on your 5th place :gg:
https://www.youtube.com/user/SefiCFS?feature=mhee
AntaresHeart07
Suceur de nouilles
Suceur de nouilles
AntaresHeart07

Féminin Messages : 74

MessageSujet: Re: Anime MasterChef (Japan Expo 2017)   expo - Anime MasterChef (Japan Expo 2017) Icon_minitimeVen 14 Juil - 11:07

thank you guys!! This was my first crossover and I was really insecure when I edited it! I think the same that I could do better some things, I'll try to improve in my next projects!! geek thank you again (about my prize, don't worry Hakim I can wait! cheers )
https://www.youtube.com/user/AntaresHeart07
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Anime MasterChef (Japan Expo 2017)   expo - Anime MasterChef (Japan Expo 2017) Icon_minitime

Anime MasterChef (Japan Expo 2017)
Page 1 sur 1