Sora to Kasai
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilPortailDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-50%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-50% Baskets Nike Dunk Low
64.99 € 129.99 €
Voir le deal

[Fobos MEP] Never Give Up

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Fobos
Vieux Brigand
Vieux Brigand
Fobos

Masculin Messages : 135

[Fobos MEP] Never Give Up Empty
MessageSujet: [Fobos MEP] Never Give Up   [Fobos MEP] Never Give Up Icon_minitimeVen 26 Juil - 20:04

[Fobos MEP] Never Give Up Never_give_up_MEP

Thank to AL for poster !

Hi all ! This is my new little mep hosted by me in may ! Actually it must be a fast mep (deadline was just a one week), but shit happens xD
Actually it was a mep with people that i didn't know (except Daryu, Agito & Vanitas)! I'm just took random people from youtube and try to host mep!
It wasn't easy, most of us have fails in parts but in the end i'm glad that it's come out pretty good overall !
I'm wanna say thanks to people who participate in it (special thanks for Hadez, who re-edit his part with other anime, al for active and good part with alt story (i guess xD),
Daryu for help with replacement one guys who drop his part, Jozt with re-edit his part with other anime and Vanitas who fix almost everything like other guys ),
it was a really nice challenge for me, i enjoyed to work with this people ! Well, maybe in future i will do this again, who know, so yeah, i hope you like this mep, see ya = )

Stream! All info in description!

Download Link
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
MagicDarkLight
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
MagicDarkLight

Masculin Messages : 7145

MessageSujet: Re: [Fobos MEP] Never Give Up   [Fobos MEP] Never Give Up Icon_minitimeMer 31 Juil - 20:02

Hey Fobos!

Nice Initiative, I ended up enjoying the MEP more than I thought I would, every part had a fun thing to it or was just clean and smooth. The inoue head made me chuckle haha. The Kirua dark part was a bit too much about flow and should have focused on harder and heavier scenes and movements to work imo. Kudo for the transitions between parts which are good for most of them.

Good job!
https://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Fobos
Vieux Brigand
Vieux Brigand
Fobos

Masculin Messages : 135

MessageSujet: Re: [Fobos MEP] Never Give Up   [Fobos MEP] Never Give Up Icon_minitimeMer 31 Juil - 22:49

Hey MDL!

Yea, even i was a little scared when we started but it was fun to do it anyway, haha )

Thank you for your comment!
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [Fobos MEP] Never Give Up   [Fobos MEP] Never Give Up Icon_minitime

[Fobos MEP] Never Give Up
Page 1 sur 1