Sora to Kasai
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilPortailDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot ...
Voir le deal

Sometimes we want to bury our sins and believe that It'd be all right

4 participants
AuteurMessage
ooo595
Touriste
Touriste

Sometimes we want to bury our sins and believe that It'd be all right Empty
MessageSujet: Sometimes we want to bury our sins and believe that It'd be all right   Sometimes we want to bury our sins and believe that It'd be all right Icon_minitimeDim 14 Oct - 23:17

Sometimes we want to bury our sins and believe that It'd be all right New_by_ofirrr-d5hwzfj
My new amv
This is the first time I'm trying to do something more dramatic and emotional .. I hope I and Enjoy
By the way I have never written my name here so my name is ofir Smile
And I'm waiting to see what you think of this amv the

Anime: Black Lagoon,Black Lagoon second barrage,Black Lagoon roberta's blood trail
Song: BrandNew-Daisy

DL:http://www.mediafire.com/?etff9ed5da7ce40
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Echotrooper
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
Echotrooper

Masculin Messages : 10579

MessageSujet: Re: Sometimes we want to bury our sins and believe that It'd be all right   Sometimes we want to bury our sins and believe that It'd be all right Icon_minitimeLun 15 Oct - 14:07

What a long title xD

But, finally a decent presentation Razz

Citation :
By the way I have never written my name here so my name is ofir

I consider this as a presentation What a Face

Otherwise, about your amv, pretty interesting I have to say. Of course the are some mistakes in the editing (color correction with too many contrast especially in the beginning but also after, zooms not manage very well, some dirty cookie cutter (around 1 minute), text difficult to read in the end and too many cross fades sometimes (last part)) but you have good ideas and the end is pretty enjoyable. Indeed, in this last part, the editing is way better than the first part!

Really good improvement man, good luck for the next one!
MagicDarkLight
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
MagicDarkLight

Masculin Messages : 7148

MessageSujet: Re: Sometimes we want to bury our sins and believe that It'd be all right   Sometimes we want to bury our sins and believe that It'd be all right Icon_minitimeLun 15 Oct - 19:30

It's rather interesting indeed. I agree with everything Echo said, I'll just add some stuff that bothered me a little.

I personnaly think you should have found a better typo than the one you used for all those "I am" in the beginning and that this transition at 00:25 isn't really good, you use it a lot in your first part and I don't know it feels like a preset transition so it's not really interesting to put it in any random time.

Your lip synchs like at 1:10, it's not a question of well executed or not, it's just that it's a bit too long, you should have put other scenes while she was talking or something.

The sounds like those at 1:24, I think you could have marked them more, they're quite loud but your editing don't really change, you might use some distortion effect or whatever to add more pressure during these moments.

Around 1:44, your zoomes aren't well done and you should avoid using a zoom then a dezoom, then a zoom, well try to keep one direction, otherwise it breaks the movement and it's not something advised in general.

So yeah, it's far from being perfect but the basis seems to be there so you just need to improve on the technical side and be cleaner in your effects in general. Good luck for the next!
https://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
ooo595
Touriste
Touriste

MessageSujet: Re: Sometimes we want to bury our sins and believe that It'd be all right   Sometimes we want to bury our sins and believe that It'd be all right Icon_minitimeLun 15 Oct - 23:03

Thanks for the responses and comments
I take them to my attention
Satsumayu
Ancien Combattant SNK
Ancien Combattant SNK
Satsumayu

Féminin Messages : 697

MessageSujet: Re: Sometimes we want to bury our sins and believe that It'd be all right   Sometimes we want to bury our sins and believe that It'd be all right Icon_minitimeDim 21 Oct - 12:04

I found some effect / transitions were very interesting but could have been done better. For example some of the cookie cutter at around 0:53, or the texts in the beginning.
The zooms too could have been better : they aren't smooth enough. And I found there were too many quick fades at the end of the AMV .
But overall it was a good AMV Smile, I liked your color changes, even if some of them were too contrasted (like 1:39)
https://www.youtube.com/user/SatsUMayu
ooo595
Touriste
Touriste

MessageSujet: Re: Sometimes we want to bury our sins and believe that It'd be all right   Sometimes we want to bury our sins and believe that It'd be all right Icon_minitimeSam 27 Oct - 14:56

ow thank you ver much for the comment:)
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Sometimes we want to bury our sins and believe that It'd be all right   Sometimes we want to bury our sins and believe that It'd be all right Icon_minitime

Sometimes we want to bury our sins and believe that It'd be all right
Page 1 sur 1