Sora to Kasai
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilPortailDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Bon plan achat en duo : 2ème robot cuiseur Moulinex Companion ...
600 €
Voir le deal

Only Blood

4 participants
AuteurMessage
Neνeямιnd
Touriste
Touriste
Neνeямιnd

Masculin Messages : 16

Only Blood Empty
MessageSujet: Only Blood   Only Blood Icon_minitimeVen 19 Oct - 14:58

DL [720p]: http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=189561
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nothing special, usually amv action with nothing new .. action, tits and a lot of blood! I would like to improve and create something unique, up to the end will succeed anyway xD I hope you like it, enjoy Smile sorry for bad quality Sad
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://www.youtube.com/user/NTNevermind
Draga
Converti
Converti
Draga

Masculin Messages : 1372

Only Blood Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Only Blood   Only Blood Icon_minitimeSam 20 Oct - 0:15

Shit...you're fast...another new amv... xD

So first , i'm glad to see that you used some MASKING!!! you finally did what i said Smile

Why there is no music in the first seconds? it don't give us the envy to watch it , it's weird.

00:13-00:14 : Too much blur and light with the twitch , try to decrease it a little next time.

00:46-00:58 : Too slow!! it's boring and it kills the flow.

1:28-end : Not that good , i mean , in the end , in the last action part , you must release everything ! action at 100% until the end , so we can say ''the beginning was good, the middle was better , and the end f*** , it was f***king amazing! , i hope you understand what i mean.

Technically , wait the others , they have more experience than me :p

Overall i like it , nice job and i'm glad to see that you used masking ,you improved again ^^, you just have few things to correct and i'm sure soon you'll make more awesome stuff , so keep it up Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/user/dragaofficial
Neνeямιnd
Touriste
Touriste
Neνeямιnd

Masculin Messages : 16

Only Blood Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Only Blood   Only Blood Icon_minitimeSam 20 Oct - 8:31

Draga a écrit:
Shit...you're fast...another new amv... xD

So first , i'm glad to see that you used some MASKING!!! you finally did what i said Smile

Why there is no music in the first seconds? it don't give us the envy to watch it , it's weird.

00:13-00:14 : Too much blur and light with the twitch , try to decrease it a little next time.

00:46-00:58 : Too slow!! it's boring and it kills the flow.

1:28-end : Not that good , i mean , in the end , in the last action part , you must release everything ! action at 100% until the end , so we can say ''the beginning was good, the middle was better , and the end f*** , it was f***king amazing! , i hope you understand what i mean.

Technically , wait the others , they have more experience than me :p

Overall i like it , nice job and i'm glad to see that you used masking ,you improved again ^^, you just have few things to correct and i'm sure soon you'll make more awesome stuff , so keep it up Very Happy

I'm pretty fast xD anyway thanks again for the support Draga, unfortunately you're right in the end it turns out that I never know which scenes to put D:
https://www.youtube.com/user/NTNevermind
Draga
Converti
Converti
Draga

Masculin Messages : 1372

Only Blood Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Only Blood   Only Blood Icon_minitimeSam 20 Oct - 12:00

No problem bro , just make us a better one next time Smile
https://www.youtube.com/user/dragaofficial
MagicDarkLight
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
MagicDarkLight

Masculin Messages : 7148

Only Blood Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Only Blood   Only Blood Icon_minitimeSam 20 Oct - 12:47

I liked it, I think it's your best so far! The middle was pretty solid in my opinion, I don't have much to say about it. But that means that I have complaints about the first and the last part Razz

For the beginning, as Draga said, the twitch is too strong, too much blurs etc. but that's not the only flaw, the pace is really fast but it's still a verse, so you should have lighten the rythm. You use too rough transitions for this part like at 00:20. Anyways, everything becomes better after 00:26

The chorus still has impact so it's ok and there I disagree with Draga, you did well from 00:46, the only scene that was really too long and static to me is the one at 00:48. But not a big deal though. Oh and maybe you should have marked the drums at 00:56.

1:25 I think you shouldn't have used these statics scenes there, and of course 1:28 see what Draga said xD It's like you rushed to finish it, take your time!
1:33 the lips doesn't really fit since the singer's a man, you should avoid lip synch with anime girl/singer man or the contrary. Ah and btw I know the scene is a bit frustrating but the lip flap at 00:08 bothered me a little.

Ok anyways you improved but you should really try to take your time because how it looks now it doesn't feel like it's really complete. And you're taking the total wrong way of pacing xD You have to be careful that you're rising up in power and not the contrary. But yeah that will come, still a nice job, so good job and see you to the next! Wink
https://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Satsumayu
Ancien Combattant SNK
Ancien Combattant SNK
Satsumayu

Féminin Messages : 697

Only Blood Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Only Blood   Only Blood Icon_minitimeDim 21 Oct - 16:33

I found it too fast sometimes, especially in the beginning.

The transition at 0:31 could have been better if you had changed the colors, because going from blue to brown so fast is weird xD.

0:53 : I found this scene a little too long

And at the end, the slow/static images of the opening don't really fit the music.

But apart from that, it was a really nice action amv Smile
https://www.youtube.com/user/SatsUMayu
Contenu sponsorisé

Only Blood Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Only Blood   Only Blood Icon_minitime

Only Blood
Page 1 sur 1