Sora to Kasai
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilPortailDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre 14 couverts – ...
339 € 622 €
Voir le deal

BIG CONTEST 2014

+18
Tricky
Crookz
Lilcrow972
Echotrooper
Naijiko
Cross
Hink
irany
KazeShin
Luciole
Sagiki
Zuuki'
PBE
Okill
Akuzo
MagicDarkLight
Cmoididi
Sephi
22 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4
AuteurMessage
Cmoididi
Slenderman
Cmoididi

Masculin Messages : 4570

BIG CONTEST 2014 - Page 4 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: BIG CONTEST 2014   BIG CONTEST 2014 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSam 21 Juin - 14:37

l'homme à parler
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: BIG CONTEST 2014   BIG CONTEST 2014 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSam 21 Juin - 15:30

Mike comme tu me le disais t'aurai mieux fait de garder ton clip pour la JE.
Je suis aussi degout pour Frozen dream et cruel world qui m'avaient beaucoup plu.
Tricky
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
Tricky

Masculin Messages : 2261

MessageSujet: Re: BIG CONTEST 2014   BIG CONTEST 2014 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSam 21 Juin - 18:02

Ah ouais Frozen Dreams 13ème c'est scandaleux aussi
Skydean
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
Skydean

Masculin Messages : 4776

MessageSujet: Re: BIG CONTEST 2014   BIG CONTEST 2014 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSam 21 Juin - 18:08

Attendez, je sais tout.

Ils ont fait le classement normal mais finalement ils ont tout mélangé pour que ça soit plus drôle ^^

#adieuleBC
https://www.youtube.com/user/Zaheky?feature=mhee
KazeShin
Ambassadeur
Ambassadeur
KazeShin

Masculin Messages : 729

MessageSujet: Re: BIG CONTEST 2014   BIG CONTEST 2014 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSam 21 Juin - 19:56

J'aurai du participé j'aurai fini premier Surprised
Kscarlet
Suceur de nouilles
Suceur de nouilles
Kscarlet

Féminin Messages : 86

MessageSujet: Re: BIG CONTEST 2014   BIG CONTEST 2014 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSam 21 Juin - 21:10

There's nothing to be surprised, it's always been like this, and it's normal, since it's up to the participants and random judges the drafting of the ranking. And the results are always the same: Russians on top.
But I have the same expectations for the japan Expo: French editors are always pushed somehow. Just look to the last year's ranking: 26 French finalists out of 26. Ok, I agree that there weren't many foreign participants, but that's too much anyway.
If you have to complain, do it when you'll be in a position to do so.
http://risingproduction.altervista.org/
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: BIG CONTEST 2014   BIG CONTEST 2014 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSam 21 Juin - 21:17

La JE de l'année dernière est un très mauvais exemple! What a Face
Cmoididi
Slenderman
Cmoididi

Masculin Messages : 4570

MessageSujet: Re: BIG CONTEST 2014   BIG CONTEST 2014 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSam 21 Juin - 21:34

je comprend pas, c'est pas parce qu'une merde pu autant qu'une autre que la 1Ere merde reste pas une merde.
Sephi
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
Sephi

Féminin Messages : 4868

MessageSujet: Re: BIG CONTEST 2014   BIG CONTEST 2014 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSam 21 Juin - 21:44

Dis pas de connerie sur la JE, y a quasiment que des français qui participe, c'est n'importe quoi ton exemple. Il y aurai plus d'étrangers ça serai peut être différent aussi...  Rolling Eyes 
Bref on s'en tamponne l'oreille avec une babouche de ton avis infondé, c'est  clairement plus que parfait la JE  :gg:

Dernière édition par Sephi le Sam 21 Juin - 22:03, édité 1 fois
https://www.youtube.com/user/SefiCFS?feature=mhee
MagicDarkLight
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
MagicDarkLight

Masculin Messages : 7148

MessageSujet: Re: BIG CONTEST 2014   BIG CONTEST 2014 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSam 21 Juin - 21:53

Kscarlet a écrit:
There's nothing to be surprised, it's always been like this, and it's normal, since it's up to the participants and random judges the drafting of the ranking. And the results are always the same: Russians on top.
But I have the same expectations for the japan Expo: French editors are always pushed somehow. Just look to the last year's ranking: 26 French finalists out of 26. Ok, I agree that there weren't many foreign participants, but that's too much anyway.

It's not even the problem here. Russians are on top, well I think most good BC vids were russians anyways. However they're not even well ranked between them.

At least at JE French are. Besides, it's just as you said, since 2012 there weren't any top-10-worthy foreigners Neutral So next time you want to complain about complaints, please just know your facts right and don't go off topic.

Dernière édition par MagicDarkLight le Sam 21 Juin - 21:54, édité 1 fois
https://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Luciole
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
Luciole

Masculin Messages : 7908

MessageSujet: Re: BIG CONTEST 2014   BIG CONTEST 2014 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSam 21 Juin - 21:54

Kscarlet a écrit:
But I have the same expectations for the japan Expo: French editors are always pushed somehow. Just look to the last year's ranking: 26 French finalists out of 26.

Because only french in the contest Razz 
Sephi
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
Sephi

Féminin Messages : 4868

MessageSujet: Re: BIG CONTEST 2014   BIG CONTEST 2014 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSam 21 Juin - 21:55

BIG CONTEST 2014 - Page 4 14061702445953524
sur ma jambe ^^
https://www.youtube.com/user/SefiCFS?feature=mhee
Kscarlet
Suceur de nouilles
Suceur de nouilles
Kscarlet

MessageSujet: Re: BIG CONTEST 2014   BIG CONTEST 2014 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSam 21 Juin - 22:30

MagicDarkLight a écrit:
Kscarlet a écrit:

It's not even the problem here. Russians are on top, well I think most good BC vids were russians anyways. However they're not even well ranked between them.

At least at JE French are. Besides, it's just as you said, since 2012 there weren't any top-10-worthy foreigners Neutral So next time you want to complain about complaints, please just know your facts right and don't go off topic.
I'm fine with the top-10, but I was talking about the overall ranking, from 1st to 26th, and sincerely I saw foreign videos that didn't even made the "Coups de coeur", but they were better than some finalists who were in top-20. I'm not saying that they should have won, but they weren't so bad as don't be included in the finalists (and I'm talking about only the last year because it was the most striking case).
I'm not complaining, I just said my opinion, i.e. that it's useless complaining, because contests goes in this way, so it goes the BC, the Akross, the JE, and if you can't accept this, it's another matter.

Luciole a écrit:
Kscarlet a écrit:
But I have the same expectations for the japan Expo: French editors are always pushed somehow. Just look to the last year's ranking: 26 French finalists out of 26.

Because only french in the contest Razz 
That's true, exactly because a lot of foreigners left because of this matter.

For the others who replied in French language: I'm just trying to have a pacific discussion, it wasn't meant to offend anybody, Il n'y a pas besoin que Sephi ait des crises hystériques.
However, if I'm offtopic, and you have something else to tell me, we can do it via private messages.
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: BIG CONTEST 2014   BIG CONTEST 2014 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSam 21 Juin - 22:40

Kscarlet a écrit:
Il n'y a pas besoin que Sephi ait des crises hystériques.
Elle a pas tord. :taka:

edit: Skydean je m'en fiche.

Dernière édition par Bigalaxy le Sam 21 Juin - 22:47, édité 1 fois
Skydean
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
Skydean

Masculin Messages : 4776

MessageSujet: Re: BIG CONTEST 2014   BIG CONTEST 2014 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSam 21 Juin - 22:43

Ça fait trop "je rajoute de l'huile sur le feu" ton message (un peu inutile au passage)

Quand quelqu'un clôt un débat, merci de pas continuer...
https://www.youtube.com/user/Zaheky?feature=mhee
Cross
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
Cross

Masculin Messages : 869

MessageSujet: Re: BIG CONTEST 2014   BIG CONTEST 2014 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeDim 22 Juin - 14:29

Kscarlet a écrit:
That's true, exactly because a lot of foreigners left because of this matter

Or not. Since 2011 or 2012, the Japan Expo accept only exclusive AMV. In 2013, the strangers decided to participate at the Big Contest, BUT the BC have similar dates than the JE. And we made a lot of annoncement (AMV News, AMV.org, ...). This is not because "lol only frenchs participate in this contest and frenchs are racists and retards, League of legend prove it clearly", the problem is Frenchs and foreigners choose their contest. Last year russians, american, italians and others make their choice on the BC.

This Year we have more international AMV 'cause they have choosen the JE. If you say "I made 2 amvs, why the others don't make the same things ?", my answer will be "'cause you have the time and the others probably not".
Kscarlet
Suceur de nouilles
Suceur de nouilles
Kscarlet

MessageSujet: Re: BIG CONTEST 2014   BIG CONTEST 2014 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeDim 22 Juin - 14:48

I thought I was offtopic..
However, I meant that French win in JE, Russians win in BC and Akross, and so on. Not that only French participate in JE.
Anyway, a lot of people think like me, but I don't know why they don't say it in public, maybe they're afraid of being disadvantaged at contests and being teased.
For example, when I started this discussion, without having warlike intentions, someone told me so in private:
"look at how she starts a flame on stk's forum, crushing their faces with reality, the same way a spiked club does on the face".
Tricky
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
Tricky

MessageSujet: Re: BIG CONTEST 2014   BIG CONTEST 2014 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeDim 22 Juin - 15:57

Damn why are you complaining every time you enter a contest
Kscarlet
Suceur de nouilles
Suceur de nouilles
Kscarlet

MessageSujet: Re: BIG CONTEST 2014   BIG CONTEST 2014 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeDim 22 Juin - 16:07

I'm not complaining, I'm just saying what I think is wrong. Neutral 
And when the results come, I don't cry scandal and I don't get mad, because I know how things go.
I participate in contests to share my videos Wink
Tricky
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
Tricky

MessageSujet: Re: BIG CONTEST 2014   BIG CONTEST 2014 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeDim 22 Juin - 16:26

BIG CONTEST 2014 - Page 4 140622043831347916
Cross
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
Cross

Masculin Messages : 869

MessageSujet: Re: BIG CONTEST 2014   BIG CONTEST 2014 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeDim 22 Juin - 18:24

Kscarlet a écrit:
I thought I was offtopic..
However, I meant that French win in JE, Russians win in BC and Akross, and so on. Not that only French participate in JE.
Anyway, a lot of people think like me, but I don't know why they don't say it in public, maybe they're afraid of being disadvantaged at contests and being teased.
For example, when I started this discussion, without having warlike intentions, someone told me so in private:
"look at how she starts a flame on stk's forum, crushing their faces with reality, the same way a spiked club does on the face".

The problem is not what you say, but you say this like "this is so normal 'cause frenchs love only frenchs amvs, russians love only russians amvs". It's not for flaming or bad intentions for you and i know that, but we can interpret this like that.

This is not really our intention to give an image like that "lol Frenchs are the best". No, the problem is we have our proper criteria to analyze an AMV, frenchs peoples like the logic "this is logic, this AMV is better, so he is first but I really hate this vid". I always judge like this, and for me Darthice needs a better ranking ... but I don't like his AMV. I take Darthice 'cause is the one I have in mind.

The other problem is we have no communication on the judgement on BC/JE/AKross, the judges never explain their choices. At the same times, no ones want to know why this one is first, not this one ... like the IC Soul's team we have organized and judged, only 3 poeple add me to know "why my ranking is so low", they prefer to flame like 'tards 'cause is so funny lolilol.

And your friends have bads intuitions, I like to discuss with others makers (strangers or not).
Kscarlet
Suceur de nouilles
Suceur de nouilles
Kscarlet

MessageSujet: Re: BIG CONTEST 2014   BIG CONTEST 2014 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeDim 22 Juin - 21:14

Tricky a écrit:
BIG CONTEST 2014 - Page 4 140622043831347916
How I have to interpret this?

@Cross:
If you want, I'd gladly talk with you in Skype, if you want to continue this discussion. My Skype name is "princesskairy".
I can't say the same for the others, it's not my business.
Minasa
Converti
Converti
Minasa

Féminin Messages : 1808

MessageSujet: Re: BIG CONTEST 2014   BIG CONTEST 2014 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMar 24 Juin - 0:00

poil ?

Hé ben sans trop rentrer dans le détail analytique je dirais qu'ils ont plutôt un style favoris, les votes sont subjectif, dur de pas l'être d'un côté et donc classement insatisfaisant pour les français car "frenchs peoples like the logic"

Tant pis pour ce BC  Surprised 
http://minasa93.deviantart.com/
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: BIG CONTEST 2014   BIG CONTEST 2014 - Page 4 Icon_minitime

BIG CONTEST 2014
Page 4 sur 4Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4