Sora to Kasai
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilPortailDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -17%
-17% Apple MacBook Air M2 13” 512 Go (2022)
Voir le deal
1179 €

[IC] Tangential (Azexous & lokkiclu)

+4
RoxStar
iKuro
Echotrooper
lokkiclu
8 participants
AuteurMessage
lokkiclu
Touriste
Touriste
lokkiclu

Féminin Messages : 14

[IC] Tangential (Azexous & lokkiclu)  Empty
MessageSujet: [IC] Tangential (Azexous & lokkiclu)    [IC] Tangential (Azexous & lokkiclu)  Icon_minitimeLun 24 Nov - 13:34

[IC] Tangential (Azexous & lokkiclu)  Image110

| r3act Team SesSions |
lokkiclu + Azexous

Parts:
0:00 - 0:40 & 1:15 - 1:47 (lokkiclu)
0:40 - 1:15 & 1:47 - END + Outro (Azexous)

Source: Evangelion 1.11, 2.22, 3.33, End of Evangelion, Evangelion: Death & Rebirth, Neon Genesis Evangelion
Audio: "When You're Touching Me" by Receptor
DL: https://mega.co.nz/#!M9IQTT5K!NY4mrjvdCM6qHfUu0gYYVb2bueuSKeGhh5zi4bLFhDk

Dernière édition par lokkiclu le Mar 25 Nov - 23:14, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://www.youtube.com/lokkiclu
Echotrooper
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
Echotrooper

Masculin Messages : 10579

MessageSujet: Re: [IC] Tangential (Azexous & lokkiclu)    [IC] Tangential (Azexous & lokkiclu)  Icon_minitimeLun 24 Nov - 15:18

Hey!

Really nice! You did a very good job on this guys. The best I've seen for the moment. You well managed the different parts of the song and the scene selection and FX are quite interesting.

Usually this kind of amv is not my cup of tea, but I have to admit I enjoyed your amv, very different of what I've seen in the other gangs for the moment!

Good luck for the ranking!
lokkiclu
Touriste
Touriste
lokkiclu

MessageSujet: Re: [IC] Tangential (Azexous & lokkiclu)    [IC] Tangential (Azexous & lokkiclu)  Icon_minitimeLun 24 Nov - 17:58

Hello, thank you very much for the positive feedback! We appreciate it. Smile
iKuro
Roseau Fringant
Roseau Fringant
iKuro

MessageSujet: Re: [IC] Tangential (Azexous & lokkiclu)    [IC] Tangential (Azexous & lokkiclu)  Icon_minitimeLun 24 Nov - 18:09

that was fuckin awesome dude. And you guys did it with one of my favourite anime's of all times, nothing to complain here ;D
RoxStar
V.I.Phoenix
V.I.Phoenix
RoxStar

Masculin Messages : 475

MessageSujet: Re: [IC] Tangential (Azexous & lokkiclu)    [IC] Tangential (Azexous & lokkiclu)  Icon_minitimeLun 24 Nov - 18:21

Whaou rly nice one, i don't like the start (10sec to 30sec) but after the ambiance became very "strange & creepy" and i like it a lot ! your beug are rly nice (Can we talk about beautifull beug? xD)
well it's a great job gg

Echotrooper a écrit:
Usually this kind of amv is not my cup of tea, but I have to admit I enjoyed your amv, very different of what I've seen in the other gangs for the moment!

+1
Satsumayu
Ancien Combattant SNK
Ancien Combattant SNK
Satsumayu

Féminin Messages : 697

MessageSujet: Re: [IC] Tangential (Azexous & lokkiclu)    [IC] Tangential (Azexous & lokkiclu)  Icon_minitimeLun 24 Nov - 19:01

Very nice work!
Some parts were a little too fast for my taste, but apart from that I really enjoyed your use of the music and choice of scenes. You managed to create a nice athmosphere in this vid.
So yes, good work and good luck for with the ranking Smile
https://www.youtube.com/user/SatsUMayu
lokkiclu
Touriste
Touriste
lokkiclu

MessageSujet: Re: [IC] Tangential (Azexous & lokkiclu)    [IC] Tangential (Azexous & lokkiclu)  Icon_minitimeLun 24 Nov - 19:50

@iKuro: Agreed, Eva is the best! Thank you lots Smile
@RoxStar: Thanks! Happy to hear we managed to hit that creepy vibe. What does "beug" mean btw? xD
@Satsumayu: Thanks a lot, it means a lot coming from a skilled editor like yourself Smile
Echotrooper
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
Echotrooper

Masculin Messages : 10579

MessageSujet: Re: [IC] Tangential (Azexous & lokkiclu)    [IC] Tangential (Azexous & lokkiclu)  Icon_minitimeLun 24 Nov - 21:01

Bug it's the french word for glitch Wink
Crookz
Vieux Brigand
Vieux Brigand
Crookz

Masculin Messages : 122

MessageSujet: Re: [IC] Tangential (Azexous & lokkiclu)    [IC] Tangential (Azexous & lokkiclu)  Icon_minitimeMar 25 Nov - 10:40

Get good. :gg:
Tricky
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
Tricky

Masculin Messages : 2261

MessageSujet: Re: [IC] Tangential (Azexous & lokkiclu)    [IC] Tangential (Azexous & lokkiclu)  Icon_minitimeMar 25 Nov - 16:52

Same as echotrooper, it is the best i've seen so far in the contest, good job to both of you, fx and editing are good as usual !
lokkiclu
Touriste
Touriste
lokkiclu

MessageSujet: Re: [IC] Tangential (Azexous & lokkiclu)    [IC] Tangential (Azexous & lokkiclu)  Icon_minitimeMar 25 Nov - 19:21

Thanks Echotrooper for the explanation. Very Happy And ty Tricky, much appreciated. <3

P.S. Tom u go git gud u nub
MagicDarkLight
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
MagicDarkLight

Masculin Messages : 7152

MessageSujet: Re: [IC] Tangential (Azexous & lokkiclu)    [IC] Tangential (Azexous & lokkiclu)  Icon_minitimeMer 26 Nov - 22:35

Yooo

Really good surprise, neat atmosphere, impressive work for an IC (at least the first part), clever synch, you didn't fall into the "only glitch" trend, the editing behind it was solid. From 1:30 I felt time was running short a bit though, I mean it's still good but less smart, there were more twitches and digifx that felt just put there to remain consistent. I also felt there were too many "vertical synch" as at 1:00 at some point. But fair enough, it's not that long of an amv so it didn't become repetitive for me.

I also liked that you focus on 1 couple, even though it was that psychedelic, it didn't feel random at all.

Trivia: I liked the keyboard synch. Oh it's "ME!ME!ME!" haha, you're the first to use it, and surprisingly it's not even in a various, good job.

Great job overall guys, well deserved 1st place, you put a lot of work in the time given to you and in an efficient way !
https://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [IC] Tangential (Azexous & lokkiclu)    [IC] Tangential (Azexous & lokkiclu)  Icon_minitime

[IC] Tangential (Azexous & lokkiclu)
Page 1 sur 1