Sora to Kasai
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilPortailDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
Voir le deal
399 €

[Illuminated Studios] It's Over(TeamA) / Our Season Encounters(TeamB)

3 participants
AuteurMessage
xGeminii
Touriste
Touriste
xGeminii

Féminin Messages : 2

[Illuminated Studios]  It's Over(TeamA) / Our Season Encounters(TeamB) Empty
MessageSujet: [Illuminated Studios] It's Over(TeamA) / Our Season Encounters(TeamB)   [Illuminated Studios]  It's Over(TeamA) / Our Season Encounters(TeamB) Icon_minitimeMar 25 Nov - 11:04

Magicflier here using xGeminii's account to post:

It's Over

Our Season Encounters
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://www.youtube.com/user/xGeminii
Echotrooper
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
Echotrooper

Masculin Messages : 10579

MessageSujet: Re: [Illuminated Studios] It's Over(TeamA) / Our Season Encounters(TeamB)   [Illuminated Studios]  It's Over(TeamA) / Our Season Encounters(TeamB) Icon_minitimeMar 25 Nov - 18:42

Hey!

It's over : Nothing special to say, there is no real mistakes, it's a solid action amv IC. Overall you did well on the sync and the rythm. I enjoyed it, Good job!

Our Season Encounters :

Really nice one. Maybe sometimes it was a little too bright but overall the scene selection was nice and you had nice ideas on this. It's good to see something different amongst all the IC's amvs. I liked it!

Your gang did a good job! Good luck for the ranking!
MagicDarkLight
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
MagicDarkLight

Masculin Messages : 7148

MessageSujet: Re: [Illuminated Studios] It's Over(TeamA) / Our Season Encounters(TeamB)   [Illuminated Studios]  It's Over(TeamA) / Our Season Encounters(TeamB) Icon_minitimeMer 26 Nov - 20:57

Hello!

It's over

I like most of it but the end feels really rushed. The editing is solid for most of the parts, I thought the quality on the Fate part was weirdly bad, maybe it's the color correction but it's a pity, especially since there is no transition with the Zetsuen one... This part comes a bit out of nowhere, even though the choice of anime does match. I really liked the link to the Akame part though. The akuma no riddle one should have been the last, it was still really cool but from the Guilty crown one, I can't say it becomes bad (not true), but well it just felt generic and not interesting anymore. So yeah, I guess it's IC matters, with a better end it may have placed a bit higher. Good job nevertheless.

Our season encounters

This honestly doesn't look like a collab. Don't get me wrong, I liked it and I'm especially glad someone picked this song but I really don't understand what happened at 1:51. It feels like another editor just showed up and began working on that because the other one felt asleep xD This part, even if it's short, definitely dragged down the amv as a whole, because it's totally inconsistent, effect-wise, the anime stands out too much and there's practically no transition with the former.

Apart from that, the beginning is especially good, really nice atmosphere, discovering the somehow-mad-style effect is cool. But I won't lie, it can become a bit repetitive after a while, it would have been interesting to see some variations of this composition and have something a bit different for 1:16 too.
Anyways, it was still cool, good job!
https://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [Illuminated Studios] It's Over(TeamA) / Our Season Encounters(TeamB)   [Illuminated Studios]  It's Over(TeamA) / Our Season Encounters(TeamB) Icon_minitime

[Illuminated Studios] It's Over(TeamA) / Our Season Encounters(TeamB)
Page 1 sur 1