Sora to Kasai
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilPortailDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre 14 couverts – ...
339 € 622 €
Voir le deal

The Return Of The Hunter [MEP]

+2
RoxStar
Echotrooper
6 participants
AuteurMessage
iKuro
Roseau Fringant
Roseau Fringant
iKuro

The Return Of The Hunter [MEP] Empty
MessageSujet: The Return Of The Hunter [MEP]   The Return Of The Hunter [MEP] Icon_minitimeLun 16 Fév - 19:09

The Return Of The Hunter [MEP] 11008910

Yoo! This is the new mep from Iron Team for EST IC. This time we try to focus on the main characters from the anime like Gon, killua, kurapica, hisoka... So yeah hope you enjoy this =)

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
PBE
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
PBE

Masculin Messages : 4353

MessageSujet: Re: The Return Of The Hunter [MEP]   The Return Of The Hunter [MEP] Icon_minitimeMar 17 Fév - 5:08

no Leorio epic punch scene. 0/10

The Return Of The Hunter [MEP] Q3cnsov

joke aside, i haven't seen it was a mep until the credits, it's kind of a plus and a minus cause i was like "damn this guy put so much efforts and fx", so it was kind of homogenous, but it feels a bit less epic in term in investment, haha.

ikuro: the ants part felt a bit forced with the effects put on it and clash in term of color mood with the other two arc before. however , at 0:28 you're selling me dreams, this part have a lot of hype. maybe a tad too fast, but it's a fresh combo of scenes.

kurosaki: color correction wasn't perfectso it's more of a drag than a bonus IMO, lot of different saturation. the fight with the butler , however, was fucking nice. thank you for showing this fight. the card roto is spotted, but it's spot-on.

reyzen: chain to cover the traveling at 1:18 is very meh. this track just doesn't pass for me. eye transitions weren't perfected too. scene mix is odd IMO. sorry man. even leorio doesn't save it

yoaime: always make the second image follow, delayed or not, the mask you use the the first scene. pat with the girl have an ok pace, but you sprint the flow too much with the ant king fight. and the color correction are orrendous: combined with the fast pace, we just see nothing. transition for the next track is really lazy too.

danz; thanks for calming your tits on the slow part, i mean it, really, even if the close-up scene is a tad long. 2:30 the build up have a fine pacing. another example of track with contains high contrast and luminosity differences with the scenes, though. IMO you missed a perfect chance to put Killua removing his brother's pin at the first "you face US"

but you have leorio at the end so i pardon you.

so yeah however i thought it was the same editor for the bad reasons: most of you all had extremed issue with the color correction and filters Sad. however some tracks had a nice pace to make it enjoyable.

good luck !

Echotrooper
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
Echotrooper

Masculin Messages : 10579

MessageSujet: Re: The Return Of The Hunter [MEP]   The Return Of The Hunter [MEP] Icon_minitimeMar 17 Fév - 18:29

Hey!

Not bad overall but I agree with PBE on the main flaws!

Anyway good luck for the con guys!
RoxStar
V.I.Phoenix
V.I.Phoenix
RoxStar

Masculin Messages : 475

MessageSujet: Re: The Return Of The Hunter [MEP]   The Return Of The Hunter [MEP] Icon_minitimeMar 17 Fév - 18:57

Gon track:
+ Roto
+Lite effect
-rythme is not bad but cn be rly better

Hisoka
+ Roto
+- color effect is not "clean"
- Rythme is like the track Gon you can do better

Kurapika:
- more "easy" i don't know de good world for say it simply but the track 1 and 2 make more effet (make a lot of effect is not always good but if you star with it you have to end with it)
- i have alwayse a bad feeling on the rythme

"sempai" track :
the start is rly great nice job but the fight neferpito is to "dynamique" and the song is slow (again de rythme probleme)

Kirua:
Nice one i like the way you take i thing is my fav track with the Gon's track but you give the same feeling as the kurapika's trake it's feel a littel to "easy" next to the other track a lot of effect

CCL nice MEP it's not easy too see who do what you have more or less the same "style" on one same anime and it's make a great feeling :gg:
ps: my english is not alway nice sorry ^^'
Sephi
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
Sephi

Féminin Messages : 4868

MessageSujet: Re: The Return Of The Hunter [MEP]   The Return Of The Hunter [MEP] Icon_minitimeMar 17 Fév - 19:00

It was pretty cool overall, but nothing really special about this clip. I'm not confortable writting in english so I'm gonna say +1 PBE for more detail
https://www.youtube.com/user/SefiCFS?feature=mhee
iKuro
Roseau Fringant
Roseau Fringant
iKuro

MessageSujet: Re: The Return Of The Hunter [MEP]   The Return Of The Hunter [MEP] Icon_minitimeMar 17 Fév - 21:11

Hey thanks everyone for ur comments. We really apreciate that. Hope to do better next time.

And RoxStar i don't understand what do you mean with "+roto"? because my english is not perfect so if someone could tell what means xD

Thanks again
PBE
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
PBE

Masculin Messages : 4353

MessageSujet: Re: The Return Of The Hunter [MEP]   The Return Of The Hunter [MEP] Icon_minitimeMar 17 Fév - 21:31

it means with you made good animated masks.
iKuro
Roseau Fringant
Roseau Fringant
iKuro

MessageSujet: Re: The Return Of The Hunter [MEP]   The Return Of The Hunter [MEP] Icon_minitimeMer 18 Fév - 2:13

PBE a écrit:
it means with you made good animated masks.

i see. Thanks PBE =)
MagicDarkLight
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
MagicDarkLight

Masculin Messages : 7148

MessageSujet: Re: The Return Of The Hunter [MEP]   The Return Of The Hunter [MEP] Icon_minitimeSam 21 Fév - 14:34

Hello

I didn't really like it, the theme was nice but I feel like it wasn't going anywhere. I would have liked a final part with all characters mixed. Also one of the parts has aspect ratio problem and that was really annoying. Editing overall was okay, each track had its share of good and bad points. I liked how the Hisoka part tried different things. Be all careful with colors though, some were too saturated, others too bland.

Keep it up guys
https://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: The Return Of The Hunter [MEP]   The Return Of The Hunter [MEP] Icon_minitime

The Return Of The Hunter [MEP]
Page 1 sur 1