Sora to Kasai
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilPortailDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -29%
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 ...
Voir le deal
499.99 €

[Kureiji Unit] - In The End MEP

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Liar
Suceur de nouilles
Suceur de nouilles
Liar

Masculin Messages : 81

[Kureiji Unit] - In The End MEP Empty
MessageSujet: [Kureiji Unit] - In The End MEP   [Kureiji Unit] - In The End MEP Icon_minitimeMar 23 Aoû - 13:08

Hey fellow editors Very Happy ( which are better than me >.> ) I am here once again to ask everybody who wants to watch our MEP and maybe some feedback behind our works? <.<
It took us some time... ugh xD
We tried something different from what we did till now and here it is Very Happy

Animes : Steins;Gate, Detroit Metal City, Gintama, Watamote , Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu si UN-GO, danshi koukousei no nichijou, nichijou, kono subarashii sekai ni shukufuku wo, One punch man , highschool of the dead , highschool dxd , Gintama, to aru majutsu no index , Boku no hero academia , monster musume no iru nichijou , Musaigen no Phantom World , D-Frag! , And i'm still trying to figure out what animes are used in some parts... Any help is welcomed xD
Song : Linkin Park - In the end ( 20 styles cover )
Spoiler:
[Kureiji Unit] - In The End MEP Giphy
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
MagicDarkLight
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
MagicDarkLight

Masculin Messages : 7148

MessageSujet: Re: [Kureiji Unit] - In The End MEP   [Kureiji Unit] - In The End MEP Icon_minitimeMar 23 Aoû - 18:35

Hello,

Ughh I love this song a bit too much and I don't think this cover understood anything about it so it was bad for me from the start xD I didn't read the spoiler so it's my bad for believing it was serious XD

I liked most of the parts from Raymb (especially Steins;gate) and you but the others were too full of unnecessary cam moves and texts. It was way too messy and random for me :/

Keep it up guys, that was nice to try something different like this despite not being my cup of tea xD
https://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Liar
Suceur de nouilles
Suceur de nouilles
Liar

MessageSujet: Re: [Kureiji Unit] - In The End MEP   [Kureiji Unit] - In The End MEP Icon_minitimeMar 23 Aoû - 20:49

MagicDarkLight a écrit:
Hello,
Ughh I love this song a bit too much and I don't think this cover understood anything about it so it was bad for me from the start xD I didn't read the spoiler so it's my bad for believing it was serious XD
We kinda ruined the song for some viewers Smile) ... Sorry Sad

MagicDarkLight a écrit:

I liked most of the parts from Raymb (especially Steins;gate)
He's awesome and i appreciate his very work for the team. A trully interesting and good person xD
MagicDarkLight a écrit:

and you  
WHY YOU LIEE! Q_Q... My part is so bad ... i'm ashamed with that thing...
MagicDarkLight a écrit:

but the others were too full of unnecessary cam moves and texts. It was way too messy and random for me :/
Yea... i know xD. For some of us too Very Happy. I kinda wanted to give them full freedom cuz editing should be fun n we enjoyed our time doing this project haha.
MagicDarkLight a écrit:

Keep it up guys, that was nice to try something different like this despite not being my cup of tea xD
Thank you and I'm sorry if we ruined your day with this haha lol!
Have a nice day :V
[Kureiji Unit] - In The End MEP Giphy
Kyoroichi
Ambassadeur
Ambassadeur
Kyoroichi

Masculin Messages : 523

MessageSujet: Re: [Kureiji Unit] - In The End MEP   [Kureiji Unit] - In The End MEP Icon_minitimeMer 24 Aoû - 5:40

[Kureiji Unit] - In The End MEP Giphy10

After the first track I wanted to die, all jokes aside as MDL said most if not all of the tracks besides the steins' gate track had too many unnecessary camera movements and texts though I enjoyed the detroit metal city track as well, cheers for trying something new though this wasn't my cup of coffee, good luck for then next guys
Liar
Suceur de nouilles
Suceur de nouilles
Liar

MessageSujet: Re: [Kureiji Unit] - In The End MEP   [Kureiji Unit] - In The End MEP Icon_minitimeMer 24 Aoû - 10:46

Kyoroichi a écrit:
[Kureiji Unit] - In The End MEP Giphy10

After the first track I wanted to die, all jokes aside as MDL said most if not all of the tracks besides the steins' gate track had too many unnecessary camera movements and texts though I enjoyed the detroit metal city track as well, cheers for trying something new though this wasn't my cup of coffee, good luck for then next guys
Haha... Sorry Sad .
And yea... i know about the effects xD. We're kinda new to edits and still learning things here and there.
We'll try harder new time bounce
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [Kureiji Unit] - In The End MEP   [Kureiji Unit] - In The End MEP Icon_minitime

[Kureiji Unit] - In The End MEP
Page 1 sur 1