Sora to Kasai
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilPortailDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -50%
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache Runner
Voir le deal
69.99 €

Fobos - Dante's Way

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Fobos
Vieux Brigand
Vieux Brigand
Fobos

Masculin Messages : 135

Fobos - Dante's Way Empty
MessageSujet: Fobos - Dante's Way   Fobos - Dante's Way Icon_minitimeSam 31 Mar - 12:17

Fobos - Dante's Way 1521740364-minia-dante-s-way

Merci Gasai!

Yop! Finally im finished my amv from st ic but yes, it's not ic work anymore because i finished it! Well, i want to say it's obliviously was inspired by Luciole (Bloody Cross) and Sephi (Nefrea) ! So, about ic, im really dissapointed to myself that i didn't finish it in time, im work all friday and half of sunday, so yes, i have only 1 day for edit and a half day for cut scenes..I think 16th place is really great for this amv (it was so unfinished i know D: ), i fixed some little things, add more effects but not too much, yes, its ofc not my best work bcz i didnt have too much time (work, PUBG and etc xD) but i think overall result now is really better than ic version and good overall. I hope you'll like it..

And i want to say thanks to judges for this ic and nice results, choose song was so hard, I changed it like 5 times (lol) and i hope you will didn't blame to me if i used some song of this pack in some of my future amvs xDD

Stream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoVB86Zp854
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
MagicDarkLight
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
MagicDarkLight

Masculin Messages : 7148

MessageSujet: Re: Fobos - Dante's Way   Fobos - Dante's Way Icon_minitimeDim 1 Avr - 11:01

Hello!
This version is not bad, but I still think it looks a bit bland. First reason is the colors that feel pale and too grey-ish imo, it could have had more contrast. Then there's a lack of variation, I'm thinking of parts like 0:48 that look too similar to the rest.
Less importantly, your FX and cam move look old-fashioned, the shakes really scream of vegas and the small compos have really basic texts which we are too used to see now.

It's still well edited overall but can shine more! Keep it up o/
https://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Fobos
Vieux Brigand
Vieux Brigand
Fobos

Masculin Messages : 135

MessageSujet: Re: Fobos - Dante's Way   Fobos - Dante's Way Icon_minitimeLun 2 Avr - 14:01

Yeah, agree with you MDL, it's really need more contrast + i think its a little boring to watch bcz some scenes was too long and too obvious also as you already say about text, it was too overused font and i need to do something new with it but i start to do more lazy, its main thing.. But yeah, i know that its a fial work, anyway, thanks a lot for your comment, i'll try to do something more in my next amv and i will working with colors !
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Fobos - Dante's Way   Fobos - Dante's Way Icon_minitime

Fobos - Dante's Way
Page 1 sur 1