Sora to Kasai
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilPortailDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -45%
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go ...
Voir le deal
1099.99 €

[Shinzui] Children's Trial

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Kisagi
Vieux Brigand
Vieux Brigand
Kisagi

Masculin Messages : 231

[Shinzui] Children's Trial Empty
MessageSujet: [Shinzui] Children's Trial   [Shinzui] Children's Trial Icon_minitimeVen 31 Jan - 13:42

[Shinzui] Children's Trial 1580392716-Childrens-Trial_1
Made for Akross 2019:
Hello everyone! For many years I have been making and planning this amv and even started as late as March 2017 to begin editing this. Due to pushing this back and other things happening I have never gotten around to finishing this and here I am as today. Originally this was not supposed to be for a contest, but because I did not have anything to submit for this and neither did I allow myself to edit anything besides this. I have made this for myself only since it is a fun edit I started, but if you guys like it then I will appreciate it. I had to rush through it a lot, but I believe it's still satisfying in the end nevertheless. I would also like to think the people who has helped me in making this, I really do appreciate it a lot!

Thank you for reading this description by the way and hope you enjoy this xD.

Anime: Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans
Music: My First Story - Home
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://www.youtube.com/c/ShinzuiAMV
MagicDarkLight
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
MagicDarkLight

Masculin Messages : 7148

MessageSujet: Re: [Shinzui] Children's Trial   [Shinzui] Children's Trial Icon_minitimeMar 11 Fév - 19:52

Hello man

Clearly a tribute video, it looked a bit too long for the non especially involved viewer. The main issue I had was the pace and impacts that were a bit subpar compared to what they could be. Scene selection was decent but not mindblowing either. I also thought the FX, while being ok, were a bit rushed and rough.

So yeah, it was ok but since it's quite long, it was hard to stay hooked. Good job nevertheless!
https://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Kisagi
Vieux Brigand
Vieux Brigand
Kisagi

Masculin Messages : 231

MessageSujet: Re: [Shinzui] Children's Trial   [Shinzui] Children's Trial Icon_minitimeJeu 13 Fév - 7:34

thanks man! and yeah was quite rushed
https://www.youtube.com/c/ShinzuiAMV
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [Shinzui] Children's Trial   [Shinzui] Children's Trial Icon_minitime

[Shinzui] Children's Trial
Page 1 sur 1