Sora to Kasai
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilPortailDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 Électhor-ex : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

VirtualDubMod file size

4 participants
AuteurMessage
Spyrotex
Touriste
Touriste

VirtualDubMod file size Empty
MessageSujet: VirtualDubMod file size   VirtualDubMod file size Icon_minitimeSam 15 Déc - 21:08

Hello, I'm using VirtualDubMod to change .mkv files into lossless .avi, but I always reach the 4 gig limit and the encoding stops. I have the AMVapp installed, and I'm using "Open video file via AviSynth." I'm also using Huffyuff compression. (What settings shud I use to keep these guys small and pretty?) I want to keep 720p

PS: My AAE can't handle .avi files over 10 gigs, and struggles to do so over 5 gigs. I usually use .mp4(not anime), since they are small, but I want to see if I can edit using lossless .avi. This is my first time getting into amv making, usually I already have my files on mp4 format and ready to go for me, but when it comes to amv making, there's a lot of steps I need to go through. (lol) But FAT won't go over 4gb, so that's ok.
(But if there's a way to go over 4 gigs, as in disable the limit, I'll do that.)
PPS: I don't mind losing some quality, but I don't want to kill my amv either.
PPPS: I've posted on AMV.org, but I'm still waiting for an answer, so I posted here to see if you guys have anything that can help me out.

Thanks!

VirtualDubMod file size JvWux
VirtualDubMod file size 0SVwg

Oh, I've found a possible fix but that will require me to change FAT32 to NTFS, I'm wondering how that will affect my computer? (gaming wise)
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Echotrooper
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
Echotrooper

Masculin Messages : 10579

MessageSujet: Re: VirtualDubMod file size   VirtualDubMod file size Icon_minitimeDim 16 Déc - 12:06

Yop!

Actually, you don't have to change all your file in avi lossless.
You have to chose directly in virtual Dub only the clips you want to use in your future amv!
I mean, the scene selection has to be done in virtual dub. It's absolutely not a solution to convert all the file!

If it's not clear, don't hesitate to ask for explanation i'll try to be clearer Razz
Draga
Converti
Converti
Draga

Masculin Messages : 1372

MessageSujet: Re: VirtualDubMod file size   VirtualDubMod file size Icon_minitimeDim 16 Déc - 12:24

Yeah as echo said , you don't have to convert your episodes to avi lossless.

With virtual dub , you can open your mp4 files and then cut it , so you'll be able to have shorter footages and they won't be that heavy , if you don't understand just say it , we'll explain it better Very Happy
https://www.youtube.com/user/dragaofficial
Spyrotex
Touriste
Touriste

MessageSujet: Re: VirtualDubMod file size   VirtualDubMod file size Icon_minitimeLun 17 Déc - 2:11

OK, I completely understand, I did as you said but when I import my .avi footage into after effects, it says
VirtualDubMod file size Huy69

Can someone provide me the best settings for VirtualDubMod?
MagicDarkLight
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
MagicDarkLight

Masculin Messages : 7147

MessageSujet: Re: VirtualDubMod file size   VirtualDubMod file size Icon_minitimeLun 17 Déc - 8:56

Try using a different codec of lossless compression, if Huffyuv doesn't work, then try Lagarith. (And if this doesn't work, try UTvideo and if this doesn't work, try without any codec... though you'll got enormous files)

That said, I don't know why you get this error in AE, so it's like a try and die game xD
https://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: VirtualDubMod file size   VirtualDubMod file size Icon_minitime

VirtualDubMod file size
Page 1 sur 1