Sora to Kasai
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilPortailDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Display One Piece Card Game Japon OP-08 – Two ...
Voir le deal

[Sajid] AMV - Survive

4 participants
AuteurMessage
Sajid
Touriste
Touriste
Sajid

Masculin Messages : 15

sajid - [Sajid] AMV - Survive Empty
MessageSujet: [Sajid] AMV - Survive   sajid - [Sajid] AMV - Survive Icon_minitimeMer 8 Mai - 20:04

Well, this is my first time posting my work on the forums. Mostly because I'm quite lazy to make long videos xD

So, this video was originally a 2 hour IC video that I did with some friends (the first 30 seconds). Then I got a few requests to extend it and so I thought I would spend a few more hours to do a bit more. In total I did about 6 hours of work. Since it's more than 1 minute (which I rarely manage to do), I thought I should get a few opinions xD

Anime: Katanagatari
Music: Sick Puppies - Survive
DDL Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/0slo0b

STREAM

P.S. I'd be really happy if anyone wants to become my amv teacher XD
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://www.youtube.com/iftisajid
PBE
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
PBE

Masculin Messages : 4353

MessageSujet: Re: [Sajid] AMV - Survive   sajid - [Sajid] AMV - Survive Icon_minitimeMer 8 Mai - 20:45

dude for a 6 hours it's actually quite good !

but main thing i noticed is sometimes the scene choice feels odd, sometimes you use a lot of epic scenes during the verse that i think could have got more impact placing it at the best moments of the music. And we understand nothing at all, like a classic shonen style. Not that it's bad, but it lacks some "surprise" in the editing. but you put a lot of effort in rotos and masks for a 6 hours. you seem efficient.

keep it up, and don't be afraid to try more than 1:30 amvs. pirat

Sajid
Touriste
Touriste
Sajid

MessageSujet: Re: [Sajid] AMV - Survive   sajid - [Sajid] AMV - Survive Icon_minitimeMer 8 Mai - 21:46

PBE a écrit:
dude for a 6 hours it's actually quite good !

but main thing i noticed is sometimes the scene choice feels odd, sometimes you use a lot of epic scenes during the verse that i think could have got more impact placing it at the best moments of the music. And we understand nothing at all, like a classic shonen style. Not that it's bad, but it lacks some "surprise" in the editing. but you put a lot of effort in rotos and masks for a 6 hours. you seem efficient.

keep it up, and don't be afraid to try more than 1:30 amvs. pirat

Thanks for the feedback bro. I also think I have problems with scene selections :/ But yeah I guess I did try hard to do those stuff in 6 hours xD
Draga
Converti
Converti
Draga

Masculin Messages : 1372

MessageSujet: Re: [Sajid] AMV - Survive   sajid - [Sajid] AMV - Survive Icon_minitimeJeu 9 Mai - 14:31

You finally posted something here you fucking lazy! Hi bro!

As i told you , it's really nice and you're improving , and now you're used to rotoscoping so it´s cool , i can't comment in details because i don't have a pc right now ( you know why) :p

Anyway , keep it up , and maybe MDL will pass here and give you better comment because he comment here very often , and PBE said many things , i'm not that good but i you want some advices or something else you know my skype / FB and i can help when i get my pc back ^^

Keep it up bro ! I'm looking forward to your full amv ( this isn't a full yet :p) Smile
https://www.youtube.com/user/dragaofficial
Sajid
Touriste
Touriste
Sajid

MessageSujet: Re: [Sajid] AMV - Survive   sajid - [Sajid] AMV - Survive Icon_minitimeJeu 9 Mai - 14:44

Draga a écrit:
You finally posted something here you fucking lazy! Hi bro!

As i told you , it's really nice and you're improving , and now you're used to rotoscoping so it´s cool , i can't comment in details because i don't have a pc right now ( you know why) :p

Anyway , keep it up , and maybe MDL will pass here and give you better comment because he comment here very often , and PBE said many things , i'm not that good but i you want some advices or something else you know my skype / FB and i can help when i get my pc back ^^

Keep it up bro ! I'm looking forward to your full amv ( this isn't a full yet :p) Smile

lol hey Nour! Thanks for your comment. I'll try to make a full amv soon but I just don't have much luck with full amvs xD

And well, I guess I will wait for MDL to pass by Very Happy
MagicDarkLight
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
MagicDarkLight

Masculin Messages : 7147

MessageSujet: Re: [Sajid] AMV - Survive   sajid - [Sajid] AMV - Survive Icon_minitimeJeu 9 Mai - 18:17

So I have this kind of reputation already xD I guess it's normal though xD
Hi, nice to see you posted here, as I told you already I think it was quite cool, a clean work with quite a nice rythm management, cool transitions so yeah it's quite solid already.

I don't really agree with what PBE said, well yeah it may have found it a little boring because of all the action scenes everywhere but you did make a calm part and I actually felt the variations quite well. Maybe it would have been easier with a longer project but it's also true that we're quite familiar with actiony katanagatari amvs so in a way the lenght is not a bad thing here Razz

What's put me a little off were some cam' moves, they're aren't rubbish but they're far from perfect and some of them were quite bothering.
0:24, don't zoom anywhere just to zoom, there you zoomed at the right of the character and then you dezoom somehow around its hips, cohesion is important.
Same at 0:26, 0:41,
At 0:30 it's a far better way of using it, you did it well here.
1:06 not good because you chained a zoom right after a dezoom, it's breaking the move.

So yeah that's pretty much all I have to say here. I'm looking forward to seeing a longer amv of yours with maybe more ambition, I think you have all the cards in hand to show us awesome projects so keep it up man!
:Elg:
https://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Sajid
Touriste
Touriste
Sajid

MessageSujet: Re: [Sajid] AMV - Survive   sajid - [Sajid] AMV - Survive Icon_minitimeJeu 9 Mai - 18:40

MagicDarkLight a écrit:
So I have this kind of reputation already xD I guess it's normal though xD
Hi, nice to see you posted here, as I told you already I think it was quite cool, a clean work with quite a nice rythm management, cool transitions so yeah it's quite solid already.

I don't really agree with what PBE said, well yeah it may have found it a little boring because of all the action scenes everywhere but you did make a calm part and I actually felt the variations quite well. Maybe it would have been easier with a longer project but it's also true that we're quite familiar with actiony katanagatari amvs so in a way the lenght is not a bad thing here Razz

What's put me a little off were some cam' moves, they're aren't rubbish but they're far from perfect and some of them were quite bothering.
0:24, don't zoom anywhere just to zoom, there you zoomed at the right of the character and then you dezoom somehow around its hips, cohesion is important.
Same at 0:26, 0:41,
At 0:30 it's a far better way of using it, you did it well here.
1:06 not good because you chained a zoom right after a dezoom, it's breaking the move.

So yeah that's pretty much all I have to say here. I'm looking forward to seeing a longer amv of yours with maybe more ambition, I think you have all the cards in hand to show us awesome projects so keep it up man!
:Elg:

Yay MDL xD

Thanks a lot for the detailed opinion. I will improve those stuff and I will definitely post my future works here XD
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [Sajid] AMV - Survive   sajid - [Sajid] AMV - Survive Icon_minitime

[Sajid] AMV - Survive
Page 1 sur 1