Sora to Kasai
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilPortailDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le ...
Voir le deal

[InvisibleBlack] The Animal Inside (SpeedProof IC v2)

3 participants
AuteurMessage
InvisibleBlack
Touriste
Touriste
InvisibleBlack

Masculin Messages : 11

[InvisibleBlack] The Animal Inside (SpeedProof IC v2) Empty
MessageSujet: [InvisibleBlack] The Animal Inside (SpeedProof IC v2)   [InvisibleBlack] The Animal Inside (SpeedProof IC v2) Icon_minitimeMar 2 Juil - 1:11

Poster
Spoiler:
Stream
Spoiler:
Editor/s :InvisibleBlack
Anime Used:Kara no Kyoukai
Song/Artist:The Animal/Disturbed
Contest Participating/ed:Argen Team SpeedProof IC

Soooo this is my entry for Speedproof IC organised by Argen Team. I planned to work a bit more on that but the only time I had cause of work was after midnight so you will notice its a bit rushed in some parts. For the time i spent i am ok with the result although i think i could have done better.

Im not offended by harsh critics, you can be as bashful as you want xD

Download Link

Dernière édition par InvisibleBlack le Jeu 4 Juil - 22:08, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Satsumayu
Ancien Combattant SNK
Ancien Combattant SNK
Satsumayu

Féminin Messages : 697

MessageSujet: Re: [InvisibleBlack] The Animal Inside (SpeedProof IC v2)   [InvisibleBlack] The Animal Inside (SpeedProof IC v2) Icon_minitimeJeu 4 Juil - 21:04

First you should try to change your parameters for the encoding because 200+ mo for 3mn, I think it could have been lighter =/
Second your streaming is down (thus the first point is even more important Razz)

Some random/details things :
Most of your zooms were too quick.
I did'nt really like the beginning because of the music and because there are so many overlays effects, it's hard to see anything.
I didn't like the part from 2:02 - 2:05, you shouldn't have used this scene too much

Overall it wasn't bad, some parts were very nice, but I don't know why I didn't really like it. Probably because of the music which I don't like, and also because I'm kind of used to seeing always the same scenes of Kara no Kyoukai.
Good luck for the Ic Wink
https://www.youtube.com/user/SatsUMayu
InvisibleBlack
Touriste
Touriste
InvisibleBlack

MessageSujet: Re: [InvisibleBlack] The Animal Inside (SpeedProof IC v2)   [InvisibleBlack] The Animal Inside (SpeedProof IC v2) Icon_minitimeJeu 4 Juil - 22:07

Satsumayu a écrit:
First you should try to change your parameters for the encoding because 200+ mo for 3mn, I think it could have been lighter =/
Second your streaming is down (thus the first point is even more important Razz)
Updated it...i just posted when i finished rendering cause i had to leave to work Razz

Satsumayu a écrit:
Overall it wasn't bad, some parts were very nice, but I don't know why I didn't really like it. Probably because of the music which I don't like, and also because I'm kind of used to seeing always the same scenes of Kara no Kyoukai.
Good luck for the Ic Wink
Indeed kara no kyoukai scenes are the same over and over in amvs but i couldnt resist to edit this anime with this song cause the lyrics fit so much Razz  The other songs except from runaway(which got raped in this IC) were not in my liking. scratch 

Anyways thanks a lot for the feedback :gg: cheers 

P.S. Can you send me your encoding parameters cause i encode and i get only 100 mb reduction in size
Draga
Converti
Converti
Draga

Masculin Messages : 1372

MessageSujet: Re: [InvisibleBlack] The Animal Inside (SpeedProof IC v2)   [InvisibleBlack] The Animal Inside (SpeedProof IC v2) Icon_minitimeJeu 4 Juil - 23:41

Tell us how you encode first , with which software?

Otherwise +1 satsu ^^

Good luck for the next one though Smile
https://www.youtube.com/user/dragaofficial
InvisibleBlack
Touriste
Touriste
InvisibleBlack

MessageSujet: Re: [InvisibleBlack] The Animal Inside (SpeedProof IC v2)   [InvisibleBlack] The Animal Inside (SpeedProof IC v2) Icon_minitimeJeu 4 Juil - 23:56

I have both zarx and AMVSimple but i use zarx more often...
Spoiler:
Draga
Converti
Converti
Draga

MessageSujet: Re: [InvisibleBlack] The Animal Inside (SpeedProof IC v2)   [InvisibleBlack] The Animal Inside (SpeedProof IC v2) Icon_minitimeVen 5 Juil - 0:52

Well it matters , when you use zarx or AMVSImple , you'll encode your video , it have to be into avi lagarith format then it'll be encoded into mp4 , rendering in mp4 then encoding into mp4 isn't that big deal ^^

And tell me do you use virtualdub to cut your scenes or you cut them directly on vegas or with wmm or with another way ? :p
InvisibleBlack
Touriste
Touriste
InvisibleBlack

MessageSujet: Re: [InvisibleBlack] The Animal Inside (SpeedProof IC v2)   [InvisibleBlack] The Animal Inside (SpeedProof IC v2) Icon_minitimeVen 5 Juil - 1:02

I used vdub for some time but its not handy for me as i work from a laptop and the filesizes are extreme Razz so i do it directly on vegas now
Draga
Converti
Converti
Draga

MessageSujet: Re: [InvisibleBlack] The Animal Inside (SpeedProof IC v2)   [InvisibleBlack] The Animal Inside (SpeedProof IC v2) Icon_minitimeVen 5 Juil - 23:19

Yeah true ^^ the files are really heavy with VD , but if you choose the codec "lagarith" in "compression" it'll be less heavy and it'll preserve the quality Smile

The problem is that you'll have blending frames if you don't use VD and it's really ugly , well it won't be the case if you work with only one source for example that has the same fps of your project ^^
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [InvisibleBlack] The Animal Inside (SpeedProof IC v2)   [InvisibleBlack] The Animal Inside (SpeedProof IC v2) Icon_minitime

[InvisibleBlack] The Animal Inside (SpeedProof IC v2)
Page 1 sur 1