Sora to Kasai
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilPortailDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-20% Récupérateur à eau mural 300 litres (Anthracite)
79 € 99 €
Voir le deal

[Soul's Team IC 10] ~ The Antidote ~ AMV

3 participants
AuteurMessage
xDarkProdigyAMV
Touriste
Touriste
xDarkProdigyAMV

Masculin Messages : 13

[Soul's Team IC 10] ~ The Antidote ~ AMV  Empty
MessageSujet: [Soul's Team IC 10] ~ The Antidote ~ AMV    [Soul's Team IC 10] ~ The Antidote ~ AMV  Icon_minitimeDim 2 Mar - 22:31

Alors, voilà ma vidéo pour le Soul's Team IC 10!
Je ne sais pas que dire à ce sujet Rolling Eyes 

Infos:
Animes: Saint Seiya - The Lost Canvas
Music: The Antidote - Story Of The Year
DDl Link: http://www.mediafire.com/watch/sqoc5hak2wxxoyb/

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Genetix
Vieux Brigand
Vieux Brigand
Genetix

Masculin Messages : 119

MessageSujet: Re: [Soul's Team IC 10] ~ The Antidote ~ AMV    [Soul's Team IC 10] ~ The Antidote ~ AMV  Icon_minitimeLun 3 Mar - 0:06

First. I don't like it... (I've seen too much VIDS like dat... way too much....) song was borring/overused )but I'm not blaming you for that.
now about the begging, it started quite good to be honest it got some what build up however when the actual beat started it became random however is not bad for an ic.
at 00:57 I don't like that transition, the scenes are so diffrent and didn't flow good with eachother and those zooms after that are just illogical/diffren't from each other. why do you make an zoom when the 2 scenes have diffrent motion, you used some leaf,flower etc transitions ALOOT and to be honest I think they are so out of place ( it would be better if you didn't use them at all ) those film looks overlays are overused and rly didn't flow well with the actual scenes for example you should add some sort of an color blurs anything to make them flow better, and don't use them for timing/impact sake... there are more things I didn't like but overall I think you improved so gg for that!
/ gl with the IC /

:gardienSTK: 
https://www.youtube.com/user/lodolis
xDarkProdigyAMV
Touriste
Touriste
xDarkProdigyAMV

Masculin Messages : 13

MessageSujet: Re: [Soul's Team IC 10] ~ The Antidote ~ AMV    [Soul's Team IC 10] ~ The Antidote ~ AMV  Icon_minitimeLun 3 Mar - 9:32

I agree with you Misho, the action part was so fucking random, about the song to be honest i didn't know it was overused o.o For the flower transitions at least they're all apart the show :PP
Satsumayu
Ancien Combattant SNK
Ancien Combattant SNK
Satsumayu

Féminin Messages : 697

MessageSujet: Re: [Soul's Team IC 10] ~ The Antidote ~ AMV    [Soul's Team IC 10] ~ The Antidote ~ AMV  Icon_minitimeMar 4 Mar - 15:41

C'est pas mal pour un IC. Après je trouve qu'au niveau des mouvements de cam c'est beaucoup trop random parfois, et la transi feuille à 1:06 fait vraiment pas naturel au niveau des couleurs.
Bonne chance pour l'IC Smile
https://www.youtube.com/user/SatsUMayu
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [Soul's Team IC 10] ~ The Antidote ~ AMV    [Soul's Team IC 10] ~ The Antidote ~ AMV  Icon_minitime

[Soul's Team IC 10] ~ The Antidote ~ AMV
Page 1 sur 1