Sora to Kasai
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilPortailDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

[AM]BIENCE | KahloReiva&SunnyAMV (Novacaine)

5 participants
AuteurMessage
SpacedGhost
Touriste
Touriste
SpacedGhost

Masculin Messages : 2

[AM]BIENCE | KahloReiva&SunnyAMV (Novacaine) Empty
MessageSujet: [AM]BIENCE | KahloReiva&SunnyAMV (Novacaine)   [AM]BIENCE | KahloReiva&SunnyAMV (Novacaine) Icon_minitimeMar 25 Nov - 2:54

Download Link:
https://mega.co.nz/#!NksT1KoT!hYRf48eY9y4rGZbIX5pdXs_EwWjRM4fogjzADmJn7tA

Novacaine Team

Anime: Various
Song: Max Graham ft Ana Criado - Nothing Else Matters (Aly and Fila Remix)
Times: 0:00 - 1:01 *Kahlo* 1:01 - End *Sunny*
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://www.youtube.com/user/shallowphantom809
Crookz
Vieux Brigand
Vieux Brigand
Crookz

Masculin Messages : 122

MessageSujet: Re: [AM]BIENCE | KahloReiva&SunnyAMV (Novacaine)   [AM]BIENCE | KahloReiva&SunnyAMV (Novacaine) Icon_minitimeMar 25 Nov - 10:39

Nice dance collab, was smooth. :gg:
Echotrooper
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
Echotrooper

Masculin Messages : 10579

MessageSujet: Re: [AM]BIENCE | KahloReiva&SunnyAMV (Novacaine)   [AM]BIENCE | KahloReiva&SunnyAMV (Novacaine) Icon_minitimeMar 25 Nov - 18:45

Yop!

I have nothing special to say, but overall it's a solid dance amv with good flow and transitions. Well done!
MagicDarkLight
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
MagicDarkLight

Masculin Messages : 7147

MessageSujet: Re: [AM]BIENCE | KahloReiva&SunnyAMV (Novacaine)   [AM]BIENCE | KahloReiva&SunnyAMV (Novacaine) Icon_minitimeMer 26 Nov - 21:27

Hey

That one had some really good parts but some transitions definitely needed more work. Honestly you have some great stuff like the mask à 0:13, 1:02, the people holding hands around 1:29 but I thought the colors were too saturated, some masks were a bit rushed (can't be helped in an IC but hey, it's visible). The color consistency was good though, I liked how at the end you went from night to an orange/autumn feeling for example. I wouldn't say the same for the chara design though, same with quality of some sources.

And last but not least, the end. Even though I like this kind of amv, I know how hard it is to make it memorable. I think that a good final scene is necessary in this style and here, with a mere fade, it just feels incomplete (to me).

I actually found it pretty good, even though it didn't place so high in the end, but anyways, good job to both of you.
https://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Satsumayu
Ancien Combattant SNK
Ancien Combattant SNK
Satsumayu

Féminin Messages : 697

MessageSujet: Re: [AM]BIENCE | KahloReiva&SunnyAMV (Novacaine)   [AM]BIENCE | KahloReiva&SunnyAMV (Novacaine) Icon_minitimeLun 1 Déc - 22:02

I really liked the first half of your clip with its futuristic/space athmosphere . The second one was very good too, but it was just a totally different athmosphere that I didn't enjoy as much.

Anyway, it was a very nice dance video as a whole; good job Smile
https://www.youtube.com/user/SatsUMayu
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [AM]BIENCE | KahloReiva&SunnyAMV (Novacaine)   [AM]BIENCE | KahloReiva&SunnyAMV (Novacaine) Icon_minitime

[AM]BIENCE | KahloReiva&SunnyAMV (Novacaine)
Page 1 sur 1