Sora to Kasai
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilPortailDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + Casque filaire ...
29.99 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

Æon - Nevereverland [ 進撃の巨人 - SNK ] - AMV

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Jocker8Clz
Roseau Fringant
Roseau Fringant
Jocker8Clz

Æon - Nevereverland [ 進撃の巨人 - SNK ] - AMV  Empty
MessageSujet: Æon - Nevereverland [ 進撃の巨人 - SNK ] - AMV    Æon - Nevereverland [ 進撃の巨人 - SNK ] - AMV  Icon_minitimeJeu 26 Mar - 16:17

Æon - Nevereverland [ 進撃の巨人 - SNK ] - AMV  Shinge10
I was planing to join hanabi but didn't find a good song earlier , anyway nice to finish it Smile

Anime : Attack On Titans
Song : Nevereverland  [Nano]
Download :_-_AMV.mp4]http://www.mediafire.com/watch/hs2u1115yerj4m7/Æon_-_Nevereverland_[_進撃の巨人_-_SNK_]_-_AMV.mp4

Big thanks to nassi [ AmvLuna ] Akram [ KuroRukio ] for helping me with betas Smile
and special thanks for Mike [ madaraxDAmv ] for the song , I was searching for a week, and he just find this in min XD
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://www.youtube.com/user/Jocker8Clz
Sephi
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
Sephi

Féminin Messages : 4868

MessageSujet: Re: Æon - Nevereverland [ 進撃の巨人 - SNK ] - AMV    Æon - Nevereverland [ 進撃の巨人 - SNK ] - AMV  Icon_minitimeJeu 26 Mar - 17:43

pretty nice clip! I dont have anything to say in particular but this >.>
Anyway good job :gg:
https://www.youtube.com/user/SefiCFS?feature=mhee
MagicDarkLight
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
MagicDarkLight

Masculin Messages : 7147

MessageSujet: Re: Æon - Nevereverland [ 進撃の巨人 - SNK ] - AMV    Æon - Nevereverland [ 進撃の巨人 - SNK ] - AMV  Icon_minitimeSam 28 Mar - 2:36

Wooooooooooooh I loved it!!!

The effects were neat and adapted to the editing, you built up during the entire amv to finally go into the chorus at the end, everything was on point! I really like how you mixed amv with mad-style effects and synch, that's something I can relate to o/

I have a few complaints, like for the beginning I think you went overboard with the puppet tool, that looked a bit weird and accelerated the pace more than it should have imo. And the last action part felt a bit rushed compared with the rest, but I really appreciated it as I said you made a very nice build-up till the full action part so it didn't feel underwhelming. Oh and last little thing, the "Shingeki no Kyojin" text in the middle could have looked better imo, it didn't visually fit that well with the atmosphere of the amv.

Anyways, I keep it, you improved a lot I think, keep it up!! :gg:
https://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Jocker8Clz
Roseau Fringant
Roseau Fringant
Jocker8Clz

MessageSujet: Re: Æon - Nevereverland [ 進撃の巨人 - SNK ] - AMV    Æon - Nevereverland [ 進撃の巨人 - SNK ] - AMV  Icon_minitimeSam 28 Mar - 11:21

Sephi a écrit:
pretty nice clip! I dont have anything to say in particular but this >.>
Anyway good job :gg:

Thanks alot Very Happy

MagicDarkLight a écrit:
Wooooooooooooh I loved it!!!

The effects were neat and adapted to the editing, you built up during the entire amv to finally go into the chorus at the end, everything was on point! I really like how you mixed amv with mad-style effects and synch, that's something I can relate to o/

I have a few complaints, like for the beginning I think you went overboard with the puppet tool, that looked a bit weird and accelerated the pace more than it should have imo. And the last action part felt a bit rushed compared with the rest, but I really appreciated it as I said you made a very nice build-up till the full action part so it didn't feel underwhelming. Oh and last little thing, the "Shingeki no Kyojin" text in the middle could have looked better imo, it didn't visually fit that well with the atmosphere of the amv.

Anyways, I keep it, you improved a lot I think, keep it up!! :gg:

thanks for compliment and the feedback , really means alot Cool Cool
https://www.youtube.com/user/Jocker8Clz
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Æon - Nevereverland [ 進撃の巨人 - SNK ] - AMV    Æon - Nevereverland [ 進撃の巨人 - SNK ] - AMV  Icon_minitime

Æon - Nevereverland [ 進撃の巨人 - SNK ] - AMV
Page 1 sur 1