Sora to Kasai
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilPortailDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-50%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache Runner
69.99 € 139.99 €
Voir le deal

[Strat] Follow Me 2.0

2 participants
AuteurMessage
AMV Strat
Roseau Fringant
Roseau Fringant
AMV Strat

Masculin Messages : 35

[Strat] Follow Me 2.0 Empty
MessageSujet: [Strat] Follow Me 2.0   [Strat] Follow Me 2.0 Icon_minitimeMar 13 Oct - 11:29

[Strat] Follow Me 2.0 105thue

Link for downloading: http://bit.ly/1WZ1pU3

I wanted to make an AMV with this movie since May, and it was all planned on my mind. I had cut the song ( I knew it 5 years ago ) and I ask for the artist permission ( B-Complex).

With all okay, this was the result. This AMV was made in 3 days because of I wanted to finish it before I start my week in university.

It was very hard connecting scenes and following that style with limited stuff. I wanted to make a good scene selection and atmosphere, specially in slow parts. I didn't want to make a random AMV after all, that's why I tried to create a story in the first minute.

Also I've toke advantage making the video for testing new things. Enjoy!

Anime: Kyoukai no Kanata: I'LL BE HERE - Mirai-hen / Kako-hen

Music: B-Complex - Beautiful Lies

Programms used: Photoshop, Sony Vegas , After Effects

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://www.youtube.com/user/AnimeLOLvideos
MagicDarkLight
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
MagicDarkLight

Masculin Messages : 7147

MessageSujet: Re: [Strat] Follow Me 2.0   [Strat] Follow Me 2.0 Icon_minitimeMar 13 Oct - 19:07

Whaaat I didn't know there was a movie xD And this is my fav DnB song sooo

I liked it! The editing is pretty neat and on point with the song, some transitions were a bit unexpected (dezoom at 0:40 and swipe at 1:37) but overall you managed everything in a rather clean manner. I liked the atmosphere and synch and these waterish transitions :gg: Oh and about the texts, I think you wanted to go for the simple professional look but I think it looked quite basic rather than professional, maybe you should have tried cuts instead of fades to make them appear (and another font). But it's a detail.

Good job!
https://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
AMV Strat
Roseau Fringant
Roseau Fringant
AMV Strat

Masculin Messages : 35

MessageSujet: Re: [Strat] Follow Me 2.0   [Strat] Follow Me 2.0 Icon_minitimeDim 18 Oct - 18:35

MagicDarkLight a écrit:
Whaaat I didn't know there was a movie xD And this is my fav DnB song sooo

I liked it! The editing is pretty neat and on point with the song, some transitions were a bit unexpected (dezoom at 0:40 and swipe at 1:37) but overall you managed everything in a rather clean manner. I liked the atmosphere and synch and these waterish transitions :gg: Oh and about the texts, I think you wanted to go for the simple professional look but I think it looked quite basic rather than professional, maybe you should have tried cuts instead of fades to make them appear (and another font). But it's a detail.

Good job!

Thank you MDL, I considered other comments of you in this video for making it like (in your soul AMV - Ano hana)
Yes, other people commented me things about the text, I'm sure it could have been better, I'll take care next time Smile
https://www.youtube.com/user/AnimeLOLvideos
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [Strat] Follow Me 2.0   [Strat] Follow Me 2.0 Icon_minitime

[Strat] Follow Me 2.0
Page 1 sur 1