Sora to Kasai
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilPortailDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -20%
-20% Récupérateur à eau mural 300 ...
Voir le deal
79 €

Kroner - Deeper Connection

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Kroner
Touriste
Touriste

Kroner - Deeper Connection Empty
MessageSujet: Kroner - Deeper Connection   Kroner - Deeper Connection Icon_minitimeMar 3 Oct - 15:12

After my presentation I would like to share my last amv. It was done for a contest we had on the italian forum and after lots of dropped projects I came out with this, that was actually my first idea xD. I love editing madoka, that strange atmosphere and scenes make possible any kind of idea imho and that's what came to my mind. Hope you guys like it ^^
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
MagicDarkLight
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
MagicDarkLight

Masculin Messages : 7147

MessageSujet: Re: Kroner - Deeper Connection   Kroner - Deeper Connection Icon_minitimeMar 3 Oct - 17:01

Hello!

Not bad, my main complaint here would be that it's quite classical for a madoka amv, nothing is particularly surprising.
Still I enjoyed the scene selection and some parts at the end were nicely built up o/ Good job and good luck in the contest
https://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Kroner
Touriste
Touriste

MessageSujet: Re: Kroner - Deeper Connection   Kroner - Deeper Connection Icon_minitimeMar 3 Oct - 20:57

thx MDL, kind and usefull as always, I focused more on atmosphere and compositions in this video, but yes, it's not so different from other madoka's videos Sad
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Kroner - Deeper Connection   Kroner - Deeper Connection Icon_minitime

Kroner - Deeper Connection
Page 1 sur 1