Sora to Kasai
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilPortailDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion

[Fobos] Shattered Heaven 2

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Fobos
Vieux Brigand
Vieux Brigand
Fobos

Masculin Messages : 135

[Fobos] Shattered Heaven 2 Empty
MessageSujet: [Fobos] Shattered Heaven 2   [Fobos] Shattered Heaven 2 Icon_minitimeLun 13 Aoû - 20:56

First of all, i was inspired by Luciole almost as always Very Happy (Let Us Tear The Sky, God is Dead and Make It Burn - best bleach amvs on my opinion), Sephi (3d stuff, RIP Marvelous - SORRY xDD) and iKuZze! Well, i'll started it in june but problems with strikes on yt and etc made me finish it only for now, firstly in was a very boredom project, but now it's not so bad i hope x) So yeah, thanks for attention and i hope you like my new little amv, enjoy !

Download Link: Soon

Dernière édition par Fobos le Dim 3 Fév - 9:10, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Sephi
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
Sephi

Féminin Messages : 4868

MessageSujet: Re: [Fobos] Shattered Heaven 2   [Fobos] Shattered Heaven 2 Icon_minitimeLun 13 Aoû - 21:57

Really nice "old school vibes" amvs. Enjoyed it. Not a big fan of the 3d parts, I dont think they fit your amv so well (tho I'm glad you could I've been inspired by me Embarassed ).
It's cool to find some amv like this nowaday, so nostalgic XDDDD good job Very Happy
https://www.youtube.com/user/SefiCFS?feature=mhee
Fobos
Vieux Brigand
Vieux Brigand
Fobos

MessageSujet: Re: [Fobos] Shattered Heaven 2   [Fobos] Shattered Heaven 2 Icon_minitimeMer 15 Aoû - 23:01

Yo Sephi ! Yeah, i can agree with you about 3d parts, im just wanted to add something in my amv, idk xD
So yeah, im happy you enjoyed! Thank's for comment !  Very Happy
MagicDarkLight
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
MagicDarkLight

Masculin Messages : 7147

MessageSujet: Re: [Fobos] Shattered Heaven 2   [Fobos] Shattered Heaven 2 Icon_minitimeSam 18 Aoû - 18:19

Hey!

I don't know, it was feeling cool at the beginning with the old school vibe, then I lost it because it's not focusing on scenes enough, it's flowing too fast for the song and we can't feel the impacts xD I agree the 3d parts and even the comp usually aren't really fitting or well done but it's a good idea tu try that on projects like that anyways.

Good job o/
(Sorry for never commenting in English our mep btw Sad )
https://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Fobos
Vieux Brigand
Vieux Brigand
Fobos

MessageSujet: Re: [Fobos] Shattered Heaven 2   [Fobos] Shattered Heaven 2 Icon_minitimeLun 20 Aoû - 13:13

Merci Hakim for comment, i'm agree with you, maybe after some time i'm almost lost inspo for this project, but whatever, at least i'm finished something because do amv at this year too hard for me, idk why xDD

And dont worry about out mep Very Happy But i hope you will streaming again and watch one of my solo on your stream, it will be really great o/
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [Fobos] Shattered Heaven 2   [Fobos] Shattered Heaven 2 Icon_minitime

[Fobos] Shattered Heaven 2
Page 1 sur 1