Sora to Kasai
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilPortailDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -21%
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, ...
Voir le deal
39.59 €

[Sword Art Online AMV] - Hold on

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Kioyshi
Touriste
Touriste
Kioyshi

Masculin Messages : 13

[Sword Art Online AMV] - Hold on Empty
MessageSujet: [Sword Art Online AMV] - Hold on   [Sword Art Online AMV] - Hold on Icon_minitimeMar 26 Oct - 9:41

Hey! Another work on SAO, conceived as a small project. But after I finished the storyboard, I decided not to leave it as it is. I cut the masks, added transitions, played a little with VFX effects, it was interesting to learn something new. In general, I am satisfied with the work, I hope you enjoy it;)
Infos:
- Animes: Sword Art Online: Alicization
- Music: Illenium - Fortress (feat. Joni Fatora)
- DDl Link: https://mega.nz/file/jLZF3IBa#kazlbj-YJ0rmEn5ASe1VXCthn3UtZ15hi5bxz9GFSc0
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
MagicDarkLight
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
MagicDarkLight

Masculin Messages : 7147

MessageSujet: Re: [Sword Art Online AMV] - Hold on   [Sword Art Online AMV] - Hold on Icon_minitimeMar 26 Oct - 19:53

Hello Kiyoshi!

Good job, the association works well and the effects you added here and there blent well with SAO's style I thought. The cam move at 33 is a bit too messy and there are some overlays that needed a tad more work to really be integrated to the scenes but overall the atmosphere and editing are solid.

Keep it up!

Kioyshi aime ce message

https://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Kioyshi
Touriste
Touriste
Kioyshi

Masculin Messages : 13

MessageSujet: Re: [Sword Art Online AMV] - Hold on   [Sword Art Online AMV] - Hold on Icon_minitimeSam 30 Oct - 11:26

MagicDarkLight a écrit:
Hello Kiyoshi!

Good job, the association works well and the effects you added here and there blent well with SAO's style I thought. The cam move at 33 is a bit too messy and there are some overlays that needed a tad more work to really be integrated to the scenes but overall the atmosphere and editing are solid.

Keep it up!
Thank you for your comment. I'm glad you liked it, I'll try to make the next video even better) [Sword Art Online AMV] - Hold on 1f600
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [Sword Art Online AMV] - Hold on   [Sword Art Online AMV] - Hold on Icon_minitime

[Sword Art Online AMV] - Hold on
Page 1 sur 1