Sora to Kasai
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilPortailDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go /1 To
1099.99 € 1999.99 €
Voir le deal

[key]Scarlet - Glorium

4 participants
AuteurMessage
Kscarlet
Suceur de nouilles
Suceur de nouilles
Kscarlet

Féminin Messages : 86

[key]Scarlet - Glorium Empty
MessageSujet: [key]Scarlet - Glorium   [key]Scarlet - Glorium Icon_minitimeMar 8 Jan - 18:29

[key]Scarlet - Glorium Glorium

Video: Glorium
Category: Action, Character Profile, Drama, Serious
Anime: Aoi Bungaku Series
Song: Europa
Artist: Globus
Creator: [key]Scarlet (Rising Production)

Plot: A long-time unsuccessful writer wants write a good novel. He starts writing, but finding inspiration it's really hard. Then, he comes up with an idea: but will it be the good one?

I've started this video just for fun, cause a long time was passed from my last video, and the will of editing was great. Therefore, Glorium was just a vent in the beginning, but the more I went ahead with the project, the more I liked the story behind it. I've finished in only seven days, but I'm pretty proud of the result.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://risingproduction.altervista.org/
PBE
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
PBE

Masculin Messages : 4353

MessageSujet: Re: [key]Scarlet - Glorium   [key]Scarlet - Glorium Icon_minitimeMar 8 Jan - 19:36

You already know what i think about it, but i'll c/c for sake

i really liked the concept which combines aoi bungaku stories through the one with the writer. i liked the idea

therefore , two details :1- i think your choice to pick the lyrical version with the"serial killer" sequence don't fit at all, cause the song speaks about Europe wars and you make a character profile of a modern killer. it sounds very odd. but when he retries to write his novel, the other story fits a lot more. Maybe trying instrumental or having a more fitting anime for the first half would have been more appropriate.

2-Some cuts felt rough in manner of color difference. i would have prefered more fluid or innovative ways to change from the writer to the stories he writes. the concept made it possible, so it felt bit rushed in that matter.

to sum up, i found it like the ending: unfinished. but i had a good impression of what you wanted to try on this amv who is quite fine for the time you edited on it. i'll be glad to see your next one if you find the time to put all you want.
Kscarlet
Suceur de nouilles
Suceur de nouilles
Kscarlet

MessageSujet: Re: [key]Scarlet - Glorium   [key]Scarlet - Glorium Icon_minitimeMar 8 Jan - 19:52

ProjectBarcodeError a écrit:
You already know what i think about it, but i'll c/c for sake

i really liked the concept which combines aoi bungaku stories through the one with the writer. i liked the idea

therefore , two details :1- i think your choice to pick the lyrical version with the"serial killer" sequence don't fit at all, cause the song speaks about Europe wars and you make a character profile of a modern killer. it sounds very odd. but when he retries to write his novel, the other story fits a lot more. Maybe trying instrumental or having a more fitting anime for the first half would have been more appropriate.

2-Some cuts felt rough in manner of color difference. i would have prefered more fluid or innovative ways to change from the writer to the stories he writes. the concept made it possible, so it felt bit rushed in that matter.

to sum up, i found it like the ending: unfinished. but i had a good impression of what you wanted to try on this amv who is quite fine for the time you edited on it. i'll be glad to see your next one if you find the time to put all you want.
Well, I already knew what you think about it, I'm glad you like my video, and..
i'll c/c for sake XD

"Thank you very much for your detailed opinion, I'm glad you liked it" Cool
Echotrooper
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
Echotrooper

Masculin Messages : 10579

MessageSujet: Re: [key]Scarlet - Glorium   [key]Scarlet - Glorium Icon_minitimeMer 9 Jan - 15:19

I'll give you my op' this week end!
MagicDarkLight
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
MagicDarkLight

Masculin Messages : 7148

MessageSujet: Re: [key]Scarlet - Glorium   [key]Scarlet - Glorium Icon_minitimeVen 11 Jan - 22:59

Hello!

Unfortunately I didn't really like your vid' though it's still a nice work. What bugged me in the first place is that I wouldn't have used this song even if I can tell why you'd go with this one.

But there're also some technical points like the color correction and how you just cut from the real word to the "novel": imo the colors greend and red weren't going well together and I think the change in colors should have needed more than just a cut with some rough shakes to pass from one color to another. Of course I know you wanted to clearly put the boundary between the two "world" but I think it needed more work to look really cool in a video.

Apart from that, the editing was rather nice, you did a cool job so yeah, good job and good luck in the Akross Wink
https://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Echotrooper
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
Echotrooper

Masculin Messages : 10579

MessageSujet: Re: [key]Scarlet - Glorium   [key]Scarlet - Glorium Icon_minitimeDim 13 Jan - 16:05

Yop !

Well my opinion is pretty similar with MDL's one, it's not a bad amv and the concept is really interesting I think, but I'm not sure about the choice of song (whicj is really nice otherwise, but I don't think it fits with your anime. Maybe it's because we know another amv on this music which is really about war).
Besides, I think the color correction should be better too.

But overall it's a solid work, Good luck!!
Kscarlet
Suceur de nouilles
Suceur de nouilles
Kscarlet

MessageSujet: Re: [key]Scarlet - Glorium   [key]Scarlet - Glorium Icon_minitimeDim 13 Jan - 16:36

MagicDarkLight a écrit:
Hello!

Unfortunately I didn't really like your vid' though it's still a nice work. What bugged me in the first place is that I wouldn't have used this song even if I can tell why you'd go with this one.

But there're also some technical points like the color correction and how you just cut from the real word to the "novel": imo the colors greend and red weren't going well together and I think the change in colors should have needed more than just a cut with some rough shakes to pass from one color to another. Of course I know you wanted to clearly put the boundary between the two "world" but I think it needed more work to look really cool in a video.

Apart from that, the editing was rather nice, you did a cool job so yeah, good job and good luck in the Akross Wink
Echotrooper a écrit:
Yop !

Well my opinion is pretty similar with MDL's one, it's not a bad amv and the concept is really interesting I think, but I'm not sure about the choice of song (whicj is really nice otherwise, but I don't think it fits with your anime. Maybe it's because we know another amv on this music which is really about war).
Besides, I think the color correction should be better too.

But overall it's a solid work, Good luck!!
Yeah I agree about the coloration, it needed more work (actually all the video needed more work, but like I've already written, I had few time for completing this).
About the music, I personally think that its mood fits perfectly with the anime and with I wanted to do, and yeah the lyrics isn't so, but in general in the AMVs the most important thing is the atmosphere which the song gives to the video, and several times the lyrics is less important than the music/video combination.

However, thank for your comments and for your greetings, good luck to you too!
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [key]Scarlet - Glorium   [key]Scarlet - Glorium Icon_minitime

[key]Scarlet - Glorium
Page 1 sur 1