Sora to Kasai
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilPortailDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -50%
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache Runner
Voir le deal
69.99 €

Mrdrunkenpony-Regenge story

5 participants
AuteurMessage
DrunkenPony
Roseau Fringant
Roseau Fringant

Mrdrunkenpony-Regenge story Empty
MessageSujet: Mrdrunkenpony-Regenge story   Mrdrunkenpony-Regenge story Icon_minitimeJeu 12 Sep - 13:29

yo guys this is my new amv ... a fast one didnt have much time to do it yeah i know some flaws like pancrop or the lip flap but i think its pretty good considering my level but i could still make it reallly better so tell me what you think ;D

stream:

dl:https://mega.co.nz/#!O0oGRD4R!BvqZKwS9zOt2F-52glOVUg0MW4Zz1hJiAj9IxfCOvXQ

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
MagicDarkLight
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
MagicDarkLight

Masculin Messages : 7148

MessageSujet: Re: Mrdrunkenpony-Regenge story   Mrdrunkenpony-Regenge story Icon_minitimeVen 13 Sep - 15:15

Hello,

There's a little progression but it's still not quite. First, there's a problem with your scene selection for the part at 0:22, you shouldn't have used these boring fights but rather somehow a presentation of the characters or something else but anyways not some bold gunfights like this. It doesn't fit the atmosphere of this part of the song.

And then there are some unexplainable long scenes, the one at 0:50 I really can't figure it out why you put it there since the lip synch is totally off. But what comes next is better, maybe it still lacks in impact but it's okay until 1:16. Voices, why not but the choice is really bad and why putting it at the beginning of the chorus like this, from this point it all feels like the chorus was just a background just to wait for another random voice. There's no rythm anymore and the end is just a fade.

So yeah well, the progression is just in some parts but the others still need a lot of work. Keep it up :gg:
https://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Breaker
Ambassadeur
Ambassadeur
Breaker

Masculin Messages : 506

MessageSujet: Re: Mrdrunkenpony-Regenge story   Mrdrunkenpony-Regenge story Icon_minitimeVen 13 Sep - 20:23

Yo!
So the beginning was pretty nice and 0:44-0:49 was pretty cool too IMO but the end kinda got out of hand.

Didn't really like the voice overs sorry =/ but i can see what you tried to do. Some of the cam movements were quite cool and some needed to be a little better.
You should try to be more creative with your transitions :gg:

And like MDL says the rythm could be better. Listen to MDL he knows what's up chauve 
On to the next !!! Very Happy:P
https://www.youtube.com/user/BreakerAMV
Echotrooper
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
Echotrooper

Masculin Messages : 10579

MessageSujet: Re: Mrdrunkenpony-Regenge story   Mrdrunkenpony-Regenge story Icon_minitimeSam 14 Sep - 10:32

Hey!
I'm not a great fan of the voices on amv put it's just my opinion.
About the rest of the amv, I agree with what MDL and Breaker said.
Anyway, It's not that bad, but I think you could do way better on the next one!

Good luck!
DrunkenPony
Roseau Fringant
Roseau Fringant

MessageSujet: Re: Mrdrunkenpony-Regenge story   Mrdrunkenpony-Regenge story Icon_minitimeSam 14 Sep - 14:45

thanks guys you are really helpfull Very Happy ill try to take under consideration all the things you told ;D
General-Guy
Suceur de nouilles
Suceur de nouilles
General-Guy

MessageSujet: Re: Mrdrunkenpony-Regenge story   Mrdrunkenpony-Regenge story Icon_minitimeDim 22 Sep - 17:57

My final impression: I think the overall story flow lacked logic. Well, amvs are not always about having a coherent story. But the way I see it, you focused on some moment that seemed...quite logic for a clear story (with the first second and the moments with the girl, you would expect something more clear out of that in the end).

Beside this, original dub voice simply breaks your viewer bubble...and your own music, and rythm, and synch ; use with A LOT of moderation.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Mrdrunkenpony-Regenge story   Mrdrunkenpony-Regenge story Icon_minitime

Mrdrunkenpony-Regenge story
Page 1 sur 1