Sora to Kasai
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilPortailDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon : la prochaine extension Pokémon sera EV6.5 Fable ...
Voir le deal

Mrdrunkenpony-KiraIsOn

3 participants
AuteurMessage
DrunkenPony
Roseau Fringant
Roseau Fringant

Mrdrunkenpony-KiraIsOn Empty
MessageSujet: Mrdrunkenpony-KiraIsOn   Mrdrunkenpony-KiraIsOn Icon_minitimeVen 27 Sep - 15:09

hello. a warmup one and fast i made cause i think i will go both for akross and level up. Can i have some tips and stuff?
Stream:
Anime:RWBY
Music:cliff lin - dawn awaits
Download:https://mega.co.nz/#!zoJ3XIwA!aDgrslwblEzgMmuU-6SpDg-HnzJawr1p87H8VvWqhLc
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
El.G
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
El.G

Masculin Messages : 975

MessageSujet: Re: Mrdrunkenpony-KiraIsOn   Mrdrunkenpony-KiraIsOn Icon_minitimeSam 28 Sep - 14:40

Well this AMV is about " flow and Boombambam " right ?

This is " cool " , but seriously, this can be a lot better, I dont know how to explain how to get a better flow but your synch are not so perfect,
Moreover there is no voice in your music, everything has to be about the instrumental of the music, if you fail only one simple tempo then you are in a bad way.
Moreover you can add some power to your scene , or just think about " I like this scene, but I will take another because this one doesnt show the powerfullness of this part of this music & blablabla ".

Well for the craft, personally I didnt like it, but that was just " cool " to watch, but I finished it because I had to watch it.
But dont worry, there are some cool aspect behind it, I can feel that you have something cool.
So keep up the good work.
MagicDarkLight
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
MagicDarkLight

Masculin Messages : 7148

MessageSujet: Re: Mrdrunkenpony-KiraIsOn   Mrdrunkenpony-KiraIsOn Icon_minitimeSam 28 Sep - 15:18

Hello, I think Elg said a lot of things already so yeah to me it was okay but you really need to add more impacts, I can tell you made efforts to fit the song but it's still not enough, the flow and the synchs aren't unforgettable enough. You did a better job in some parts than in others though so you can do it, it's just that you need to stay focused on the whole video and especially when the song gets faster.

Also some clips looked really dark, you overall did well by harmonizing the colors this way but in some parts it's just too dark and thus the action loses its interest. Be careful about this Wink

Anyways it's a nice "warm up" I guess, let's see what's next! Good luck for your projects
https://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
DrunkenPony
Roseau Fringant
Roseau Fringant

MessageSujet: Re: Mrdrunkenpony-KiraIsOn   Mrdrunkenpony-KiraIsOn Icon_minitimeSam 28 Sep - 16:51

thanks to both guys Very Happy
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Mrdrunkenpony-KiraIsOn   Mrdrunkenpony-KiraIsOn Icon_minitime

Mrdrunkenpony-KiraIsOn
Page 1 sur 1