Sora to Kasai
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilPortailDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ ...
Voir le deal

[Ellines Nakama] Zenryokou (Maik's Birthday)

3 participants
AuteurMessage
995Gabber
Roseau Fringant
Roseau Fringant
995Gabber

Masculin Messages : 40

[Ellines Nakama] Zenryokou (Maik's Birthday) Empty
MessageSujet: [Ellines Nakama] Zenryokou (Maik's Birthday)   [Ellines Nakama] Zenryokou (Maik's Birthday) Icon_minitimeJeu 17 Oct - 8:25

Criticism is super welcome

Production: Ellines Nakama
Author(s): TheGMSsj / ZoroIttoryu16 / AlchemistEskimo / InvisibleBlack / 995Gabber
Anime source(s): Shingeki No Kyojin / Saint Seiya: Lost canvas / Kill La Kill / Canaan / To Aru Majutsu No Index
Audio Source: D.R.U.G.S - if you think this song is about you then it probably is
Other credits: Voxyde Aka Rrez for the dragon intro, and GMS for the MEP intro Smile

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/xh7ijc7c090tog7/Zenryokou+MEP_deluxe.mp4

So we decided to make a mep for him "@ THE FREAKING NIGHT OF HIS BIRTHDAY". Typical from us Lol, and that's why we were 3 days late.. More like that's why we had 3 days to edit.

and Yea.. Late Happy Birthday Great Leader Very Happy
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
MagicDarkLight
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
MagicDarkLight

Masculin Messages : 7148

MessageSujet: Re: [Ellines Nakama] Zenryokou (Maik's Birthday)   [Ellines Nakama] Zenryokou (Maik's Birthday) Icon_minitimeJeu 17 Oct - 12:24

Hello!

Not bad, some parts looked cooler than others, I'll just go through them track per track.

Track 1: It was okay, nothing outstanding but these white flashes were really aggressive and not really needed. (There were other means you could have used to follow the pace).

Track 2: One of the best part I think, some transitions weren't that clean maybe but overall it was quite nice Very Happy

Track 3: I didn't like this one, the cam moves were way too messy they were going anywhere without any logic and it didn't follow the pace of the song at all. This was too fast and rough for a calm build-up part like this. Moreover most of the transitions lacked in cleanliness, it needed more work and a better understanding of the song.

Track 4: The beginning looks like it's a bit low-paced but it becomes better throughout the part. It was a nice part but I think the last chorus needed a bit more impact. Well Canaan isn't that well cut for it maybe.

Track 5: My favourite with the Saint Seiya one, although there are a lot of flashes here too I think that it was quite a powerful finish Razz Good job

So yeah overall, a nice action mep, good luck for your next works and happy birthday to Zoro, he couldn't wait What a Face
https://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
995Gabber
Roseau Fringant
Roseau Fringant
995Gabber

MessageSujet: Re: [Ellines Nakama] Zenryokou (Maik's Birthday)   [Ellines Nakama] Zenryokou (Maik's Birthday) Icon_minitimeJeu 17 Oct - 18:28

Thank you so much for your time MDL :)we'll take your words to heart. "He couldn't wait" <<<< I see what you did there xD
PBE
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
PBE

Masculin Messages : 4353

MessageSujet: Re: [Ellines Nakama] Zenryokou (Maik's Birthday)   [Ellines Nakama] Zenryokou (Maik's Birthday) Icon_minitimeDim 27 Oct - 2:48

track 1: same as MDL said + the bass line 0:31 could have been a good moment for beat sync or an effect, since the track was kinda slow.

track 2: again like MDL said, some parts weren't quite clean cause the pace is really too fast in some rotos, it's hard to appreciate, internal sync would have been cool.

track 3: 1:15 the roto transition isn't clean in term of perspective and coherence. the eye zoom at 1:21 was cool, though. the pre-chorus was quite powerful , 1:27 to 1:32 was much more agressive than the part at 1:25-1:27 which fits a lot better (hero alone, boss with his minions...). nice last image with the mic. :p

track 4: some unperfected flashes. the rotomask on the cloud felt a tad odd, maybe just have roto'd the character+foreground, then use blending mode to create more immersion with the sky and clouds ? the anime fits a lot the track.

track 5: felt it had a bit more of "opening lazyness at the beginning", but you made the crescendo quite well ! good intensity .

in such a short timespan, i think you guys are getting better over time. i'm really curious to see what you'll do on the next one with a bigger time limit, cause even that kind of birthday/rush mep felt nice for me, haha.

995Gabber
Roseau Fringant
Roseau Fringant
995Gabber

MessageSujet: Re: [Ellines Nakama] Zenryokou (Maik's Birthday)   [Ellines Nakama] Zenryokou (Maik's Birthday) Icon_minitimeMar 29 Oct - 15:55

Thank you so much William Smile and yea sometimes I feel as if we keep on forcing ourselves to do super rushed works xD but its not the case, really Razz Either today or tomorrow evening we shall release a MEP that we have spent a good time on Smile
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [Ellines Nakama] Zenryokou (Maik's Birthday)   [Ellines Nakama] Zenryokou (Maik's Birthday) Icon_minitime

[Ellines Nakama] Zenryokou (Maik's Birthday)
Page 1 sur 1