Sora to Kasai
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilPortailDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -40%
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 ...
Voir le deal
59.99 €

[Strat] Leisurely

2 participants
AuteurMessage
AMV Strat
Roseau Fringant
Roseau Fringant
AMV Strat

Masculin Messages : 35

[Strat] Leisurely Empty
MessageSujet: [Strat] Leisurely   [Strat] Leisurely Icon_minitimeMer 28 Oct - 10:57

[Strat] Leisurely Poster10
DL: Download here
Link on AMVorg

In our life, sometimes we feel stressful, and maybe we give importance to things that are unimportant. What's important? We don't know the answer, and maybe we can't know it right now.
Maybe we should watch our own life leisurely, and felt all we lost from our eyes.
I always thought that Inori (Guilty Crown) has a special aura, and you can appreaciate it in the anime, so I decided that she was the best girl for "singing" this kind of song. I followed the lyrics and connected scenes at the same time. Also, some parts of the AMV have a close relation with anime story, but I won't spoil! so if you understand that maybe you will enjoy the vido more!

Thanks to Flunk for making this perfect song, your music  always catch me.

This video was made in 10 days, in which I spent a lot of time and effort each day, since 01/08/2015 until 10/08/2015. The video was participating in an exclusive contest and now is avalaible!! I got second place and I'm very happy because my friend won!!!!
MrGafudo's video:
Take your time and enjoy this video Smile.

[Strat] Leisurely Screen10

[Strat] Leisurely Screen11

[Strat] Leisurely Screen12

[Strat] Leisurely Screen13

[Strat] Leisurely Screen14

Video:  

Anime: 5cm per second, Absolute Duo, Angel Beats, Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae, C3, Charlotte, Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren, Clannad, Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko, Eden; They Were Only Two On the Planet, Ef - A fairy tale of the two, Ef - The First Tale, Evangelion, Fate Stay Night - UBW Second Season 2, Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun, Glasslip, Guilty Crow,n Hanasaku Iroha,  Harmonie, Hibike! Euphonium, Hyouka, Inu x Boku SS, Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi, Kara no Kyoukai, Kekkai Sensen, Kotonoha no Niwa, Kung-Fu Love, Kyoukai no kanata, Nerawareta Gakuen, Ookami Kodomo no Ame to Yuki, Plastic Memories, Sakurasou no pet na Kanojo, Shigatsu wa kimi no uso, Supipara, Suzumiya Haruhi no Shoushitsu, Tamako Market, To Aru Kagaku no Railgun, Xam'd Lost Memories, Zetsuen no Tempest

Music: Flunk - Play
To the Moon OST: For River
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://www.youtube.com/user/AnimeLOLvideos
MagicDarkLight
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
MagicDarkLight

Masculin Messages : 7148

[Strat] Leisurely Empty
MessageSujet: Re: [Strat] Leisurely   [Strat] Leisurely Icon_minitimeLun 2 Nov - 23:30

I'm sorry because that looks like I should take more time to comment but I'm kinda in an amv overdose at the moment because of the IC so I'll just say it was really enjoyable, it reminds me a bit of Resonance by Centurione. The colors were lukewarm and the mix went well, good job strat!
https://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
AMV Strat
Roseau Fringant
Roseau Fringant
AMV Strat

Masculin Messages : 35

[Strat] Leisurely Empty
MessageSujet: Re: [Strat] Leisurely   [Strat] Leisurely Icon_minitimeMar 3 Nov - 10:54

MagicDarkLight a écrit:
I'm sorry because that looks like I should take more time to comment but I'm kinda in an amv overdose at the moment because of the IC so I'll just say it was really enjoyable, it reminds me a bit of Resonance by Centurione. The colors were lukewarm and the mix went well, good job strat!
It's okay! thank you so much for comment MDL!!! <3
https://www.youtube.com/user/AnimeLOLvideos
Contenu sponsorisé

[Strat] Leisurely Empty
MessageSujet: Re: [Strat] Leisurely   [Strat] Leisurely Icon_minitime

[Strat] Leisurely
Page 1 sur 1