Sora to Kasai
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilPortailDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Bon plan achat en duo : 2ème robot cuiseur ...
Voir le deal
600 €

[xDagoz & ERV96] - Burning Spirit

+12
RikudoAMV
Cross
Lightning Arrow
Kyoroichi
El.G
iKuro
Luciole
Sephi
MagicDarkLight
Liar
Jinzo
xDagoz
16 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2
AuteurMessage
Liar
Suceur de nouilles
Suceur de nouilles
Liar

Masculin Messages : 81

[xDagoz & ERV96] - Burning Spirit - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: [xDagoz & ERV96] - Burning Spirit   [xDagoz & ERV96] - Burning Spirit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDim 10 Avr - 12:21

Cross a écrit:
Liar a écrit:
Ok guys, calm down... Don't start a drama ...

[xDagoz & ERV96] - Burning Spirit - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_myt5aaNpJX1qmi1x8

Smile)))
[xDagoz & ERV96] - Burning Spirit - Page 2 28448605
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
MagicDarkLight
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
MagicDarkLight

Masculin Messages : 7148

MessageSujet: Re: [xDagoz & ERV96] - Burning Spirit   [xDagoz & ERV96] - Burning Spirit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDim 10 Avr - 13:49

Lightning Arrow a écrit:
Good job there!
There were some really nice moments, and overall was pretty enjoyable. Some parts needed to be more raw, and scene selection could've been a little better, but not bad.
Agreed.

Citation :

For the "looks like X editors' amv", i can see that you guys drew some inspiration from some editors. Which is not something bad, as my baguette friend over there say so
Inspiration is not bad, but this is crossing the line for me, many scenes are extremely similar to other AMVs.

Citation :
I mdr-ed with sephi and mdl who think that only their friends (Luciole and rikudo) are allowed to edit like this, but someone they dont know? No way in hell.
First Rikudo does have a different style. Second it's not that they are allowed to edit like this, Luciole pretty much defined all the rules many of us are following when editing action AMV (tbh including myself). However, it's always possible to have your particularity and people proved it even though they could get bashing before. Here it's not even about having that particularity or not, since many scenes are built in the exact same way.

Citation :
Mdl acted like a jerk, which pissed me off, cause i had a "high image" of him, which he now ruined, great job there mate. Very Happy
Well I am human but thanks for having a high image of me

Citation :
Also sephi, first of all, calm your tits. "You come into this forum without any presentation like a normal person will do, you even comments and this is how you speak to the admin? " I dont think he said something bad. In this case, mdl was the one who did so.
Yes he didn't say anything bad but I think he misunderstood my comment which was clearly aggressive. I never said he had stolen plainly, I just think they were influenced so much that their scenes ended up exactly the same with the same dezoom at the same position etc. Which is true.

Citation :
"This is not Youtube here friend. If you're searching likes and views, you clearly came to the wrong place."
I am pretty sure he said "we wanted to know what do you guys think about it". Let me translate this to you, my croissant-eating friend. This means that he came here FOR FEEDBACK. Which you failed to give, terribly.
I am Belgian, so keep your croissant thing for some other cheese-eating French people. He came here for feedback with an AMV looking so much alike some from our team. The only advice he should get if he wants to get better is the one I made. Because that's probably what most "renowned" editors would think at this point and well even without external opinions this is not how you get better, you have to think a lot more by yourself.

Citation :
"Anyway chill out a little bit. You won't always get positive comment... get use to it."
He didnt even get a comment. Just rubbish talk. Pointless shit that some people who live in france and edit chinese cartoons said so they can think highly of themselves.
He did though, and positive one at that. Just not from me but you don't need to take everything I said so seriously though. And then again I don't live in France. Another point now, we (me and some in STK) do put a lot of work in what you call "editing chinese cartoons" so of course we are taking it a bit more seriously than other people and I think it's perfectly fine as a hobby to get fired up. Tbh I hate when even people who call themselves editors look down on it, I don't get that but whatever I guess, not everybody put in the same level of implication but if you come get comments on this forum, we kinda suppose you do.
We got our share of rubbish comments as well in the past and even now and when you are not on the right track, I think that can be more efficient on the long term than simply cozying up.

Citation :
Anyway, i saw your comments and cringed, so i had to comment.
Eh bien merci.
https://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
RikudoAMV
Suceur de nouilles
Suceur de nouilles
RikudoAMV

Masculin Messages : 70

MessageSujet: Re: [xDagoz & ERV96] - Burning Spirit   [xDagoz & ERV96] - Burning Spirit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDim 10 Avr - 14:03

Spoiler:

[xDagoz & ERV96] - Burning Spirit - Page 2 OyhL08p

Spoiler:

[xDagoz & ERV96] - Burning Spirit - Page 2 Popcorn-blank
Really funny topic btw i'm enjoying this 2 much
http://nero-team.1fr1.net/
Kyoroichi
Ambassadeur
Ambassadeur
Kyoroichi

Masculin Messages : 523

MessageSujet: Re: [xDagoz & ERV96] - Burning Spirit   [xDagoz & ERV96] - Burning Spirit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDim 10 Avr - 14:17

i just wanted to be french
xDagoz
Touriste
Touriste
xDagoz

Masculin Messages : 8

MessageSujet: Re: [xDagoz & ERV96] - Burning Spirit   [xDagoz & ERV96] - Burning Spirit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDim 10 Avr - 14:17

Spoiler:

[xDagoz & ERV96] - Burning Spirit - Page 2 Giphy
   I agree
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLzlSL7YQpxxN3JCt3bxS8w
Breaker
Ambassadeur
Ambassadeur
Breaker

Masculin Messages : 506

MessageSujet: Re: [xDagoz & ERV96] - Burning Spirit   [xDagoz & ERV96] - Burning Spirit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDim 10 Avr - 16:22

[xDagoz & ERV96] - Burning Spirit - Page 2 Tumblr_noahk13M4G1qamdcwo1_540
This thread is comedy gold
https://www.youtube.com/user/BreakerAMV
Kisagi
Vieux Brigand
Vieux Brigand
Kisagi

Masculin Messages : 231

MessageSujet: Re: [xDagoz & ERV96] - Burning Spirit   [xDagoz & ERV96] - Burning Spirit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDim 10 Avr - 19:37

Hmm? Why all of these useless chats?

Anyway I do agree with MDL on this, it does looks like others amvs with this anime. That doesn't mean you stole from them, this just means that you are at the point to if you want to get better you need to edit in your own way and find a new style that differentiates from you and others.

Yes you edit for fun (like most people do), but if you edit professionally you get a complete different style of commenting than the ones you see here. You will get comments from critics at times to the point where you feel like shit. So what does this mean? Don't take every comment too seriously because everyone has a certain way in how they comment and to them it's easier or better to say at times. You just need to take that comment and think about how you can do something different from what you did before.
https://www.youtube.com/c/ShinzuiAMV
Akuzo
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
Akuzo

Masculin Messages : 4732

MessageSujet: Re: [xDagoz & ERV96] - Burning Spirit   [xDagoz & ERV96] - Burning Spirit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDim 10 Avr - 22:05

Résumé du match
Spoiler:
Version non censuré
Spoiler:

Au prochain les amis tongue
https://www.youtube.com/user/AkuzOamv
lokkiclu
Touriste
Touriste
lokkiclu

Féminin Messages : 14

MessageSujet: Re: [xDagoz & ERV96] - Burning Spirit   [xDagoz & ERV96] - Burning Spirit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeLun 11 Avr - 23:43

...AND MDL LANDS THE K.O.

[xDagoz & ERV96] - Burning Spirit - Page 2 Ess6W8Q

riku my child ur famous, be proud of this moment

P.S. The video was good, but by now I am sure you understand in what aspects it lacks.
Don't take things to heart too much. Take this experience as a learning process and do your best to improve, gl o/
https://www.youtube.com/lokkiclu
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [xDagoz & ERV96] - Burning Spirit   [xDagoz & ERV96] - Burning Spirit - Page 2 Icon_minitime

[xDagoz & ERV96] - Burning Spirit
Page 2 sur 2Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2