Partagez | 

[TheRedflash66&SCARL3TAMVs] Tempting: First Action

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Kisagi
Vieux Brigand
Vieux Brigand

Masculin Messages : 219

MessageSujet: [TheRedflash66&SCARL3TAMVs] Tempting: First Action    Ven 31 Mai - 8:07

Done during the beginning of the year and we wanted to work on something that is our style and with some action that isn't our style. It has been a while since after I quit for a while since I've done something like this, so I decided to collaborate with him since he just started for a few months to have a little fun. Our concept might be different and a bit hard to understand for many people, but I hope you enjoy it at least.
The timing was three days...

p.s
Sorry about a few lip flaps in a couple of places and some of the pacing being off, that was sort of my fault.

-Azumanga Daioh- a écrit:
You have a swimsuit tan. You could jump in the pool naked and no one would know you weren't wearing anything.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://www.youtube.com/user/KisagiAMV
Sephi
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai

Féminin Messages : 4570

MessageSujet: Re: [TheRedflash66&SCARL3TAMVs] Tempting: First Action    Ven 31 Mai - 13:42

Le clip est pas mal, un peux old school. Rien de bien exceptionnel, ça se laisse regarder. Smile

Spoiler:

Do You Know ADABANA?

Dernière édition par Sephi le Ven 31 Mai - 18:03, édité 1 fois
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://www.youtube.com/user/SefiCFS?feature=mhee
Echotrooper
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai

Masculin Messages : 10362

MessageSujet: Re: [TheRedflash66&SCARL3TAMVs] Tempting: First Action    Ven 31 Mai - 17:09

Hey!

Ye editing could be better cometimes but you did a good job on the scene selection especially in the first part!
So overall it's watchable! Good luck for the next

Spoiler:

MagicDarkLight
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai

Masculin Messages : 6406

MessageSujet: Re: [TheRedflash66&SCARL3TAMVs] Tempting: First Action    Ven 31 Mai - 18:07

Hello

I didn't like it much, I don't think the animes mixed well together, they're too different in design. Some scenes were quite long and static and overall I didn't feel the song through the scenes. For me there's a real lack in impact here, we aren't surprised enough.

Keep it up but you should take more time to make your next one Wink

~ Keep Moving Forward ~
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Satsumayu
Ancien Combattant SNK
Ancien Combattant SNK

Féminin Messages : 697

MessageSujet: Re: [TheRedflash66&SCARL3TAMVs] Tempting: First Action    Ven 31 Mai - 19:39

I ddin't really like the mix of animes, especially beacause FLCL's (if it's FLCL) character design is old.
Apart from that I like the beginning , but I find the rythm isn't as good after that , especially in the end there were some too long scenes Wink.

Spoiler:

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://www.youtube.com/user/SatsUMayu
Kisagi
Vieux Brigand
Vieux Brigand

Masculin Messages : 219

MessageSujet: Re: [TheRedflash66&SCARL3TAMVs] Tempting: First Action    Sam 1 Juin - 2:04

@Sephi thanks, I like old school anime Smile

@Echotrooper thanks! I think the first part was the best part I did, everything else was rushed

@MagicDarkLight Yeah, the anime was my fault as well, we just decided to make it quick and use the anime that we had. My collaborator probably rushed a bit as well with busy schedules and had only a certain amount of time to edit, which is why we did it within 3 days.

@Satsumayu yep, there is a big problem on this old & new thing. Also, thanks! Glad you liked the first part.

-Azumanga Daioh- a écrit:
You have a swimsuit tan. You could jump in the pool naked and no one would know you weren't wearing anything.

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://www.youtube.com/user/KisagiAMV
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [TheRedflash66&SCARL3TAMVs] Tempting: First Action    Aujourd'hui à 6:53

[TheRedflash66&SCARL3TAMVs] Tempting: First Action
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1