Sora to Kasai
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilPortailDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-20% Récupérateur à eau mural 300 litres (Anthracite)
79 € 99 €
Voir le deal

[ZA Multi Rave IC] [MEP] Tales From Paradise (08/02/2014)

+3
El.G
Sephi
kenshiroamv
7 participants
AuteurMessage
kenshiroamv
Touriste
Touriste
kenshiroamv

Masculin Messages : 16

[ZA Multi Rave IC] [MEP] Tales From Paradise (08/02/2014) Empty
MessageSujet: [ZA Multi Rave IC] [MEP] Tales From Paradise (08/02/2014)   [ZA Multi Rave IC] [MEP] Tales From Paradise (08/02/2014) Icon_minitimeSam 8 Fév - 1:43

[ZA Multi Rave IC] [MEP] Tales From Paradise (08/02/2014) Ss_20111
sexy as hell poster made by Realshinteki
[ZA Multi Rave IC] [MEP] Tales From Paradise (08/02/2014) Poster11
spare poster w.e. by 995Gabber

Editors: Realshinteki, xSoundscapeAMV, xRedangel96x, 995Gabber, Animetube7, KenshiroAMV
Anime: sword of the stranger, basilisk, uraboku, magi the labyrinth of magic, hakkenden, shingeki no kyojin, shin angyo onshi, berserk
Song: Within Temptation - Paradise
Contest Participating: ZA Multi Rave IC
Description: hey guys me again xD, with another mep~ i think it came out really good for us, it was anoyin but fun with this song xD, and we are excited to see the results. ofc its not perfect and we would love critique in order to help us in the future Smile(also the ddl is below with unpitched if u dont wanna see the pitched version stream)

parts wise
part 1 - RealShinteki - sword of the stranger, basilisk, uraboku
part 2 - Levitatingskies - hakkenden
part 3 - xredangel96x - shingeki no kyojin
part 4 - 995Gabber - shin angyo onshi
part 5 - Animetube7 - Magi
part 6 - KenshiroAMV - berserk

DLL:http://www.sendspace.com/file/j1i24u
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://www.youtube.com/user/kenshiroamv
Sephi
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
Sephi

Féminin Messages : 4868

MessageSujet: Re: [ZA Multi Rave IC] [MEP] Tales From Paradise (08/02/2014)   [ZA Multi Rave IC] [MEP] Tales From Paradise (08/02/2014) Icon_minitimeLun 10 Fév - 0:32

really nice, I liked it. However, as my english suck, I can't gives you details but I'm sure that someone will give you an appropriate comment ^^
https://www.youtube.com/user/SefiCFS?feature=mhee
El.G
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
El.G

Masculin Messages : 975

MessageSujet: Re: [ZA Multi Rave IC] [MEP] Tales From Paradise (08/02/2014)   [ZA Multi Rave IC] [MEP] Tales From Paradise (08/02/2014) Icon_minitimeLun 10 Fév - 0:47

Damn, I needed this song for my next project,
Anyway , nice MEP and great job guys
AnimeTube7
Touriste
Touriste
AnimeTube7

MessageSujet: Re: [ZA Multi Rave IC] [MEP] Tales From Paradise (08/02/2014)   [ZA Multi Rave IC] [MEP] Tales From Paradise (08/02/2014) Icon_minitimeMar 11 Fév - 1:38

thanks for your thoughts ELG and Sephi!
MagicDarkLight
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
MagicDarkLight

Masculin Messages : 7147

MessageSujet: Re: [ZA Multi Rave IC] [MEP] Tales From Paradise (08/02/2014)   [ZA Multi Rave IC] [MEP] Tales From Paradise (08/02/2014) Icon_minitimeMar 11 Fév - 12:37

Hello!

That was an interesting mep, each of you tried to add something new so that we don't feel like watching a usual shonen mep. This Shingeki track with its mad-like animation was really cool! Overall I think that transitions could have been better, cleaner actually. Especially the eye-like transitions, don't take off the whole eye, you have to use opacity in a more clever way to make them look awesome.

Good job nevertheless!
https://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
kenshiroamv
Touriste
Touriste
kenshiroamv

MessageSujet: Re: [ZA Multi Rave IC] [MEP] Tales From Paradise (08/02/2014)   [ZA Multi Rave IC] [MEP] Tales From Paradise (08/02/2014) Icon_minitimeMar 11 Fév - 19:25

thnx very much for the comment guys  Very Happy. we are gonna work hard to get our style much cleaner as we realise tht has been kind of a problem. and we will definitely try to work on the issues in our transitions. hopefully next vid from us either as a group or individually will reflect how much we wish to improve  Cool. we will definitely be back xD
Crookz
Vieux Brigand
Vieux Brigand
Crookz

Masculin Messages : 122

MessageSujet: Re: [ZA Multi Rave IC] [MEP] Tales From Paradise (08/02/2014)   [ZA Multi Rave IC] [MEP] Tales From Paradise (08/02/2014) Icon_minitimeMar 11 Fév - 20:16

deserved better place. gg
PBE
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
PBE

Masculin Messages : 4353

MessageSujet: Re: [ZA Multi Rave IC] [MEP] Tales From Paradise (08/02/2014)   [ZA Multi Rave IC] [MEP] Tales From Paradise (08/02/2014) Icon_minitimeMer 12 Fév - 5:03

c/c

RealShinteki:Respectacle rythm
Basilsik track is a bit lazy
sword of the stranger have sometimes too much much closes-ups in a row and cam moves going everywhere

Levitatingskies:general mood
the red transition at 0:45. some color adjust for a better contrast would have hurt too

xredangel96x :Gigantic effort. The MAD-style/marionette edit at the beginning had a nice touch
Synced beats at the beginning of the chorus lacks some impact.And why the black bars at 1:31 ? D:

995Gabber :balls of steel for using this ova.non-anime part was a good pick.
I think it would have made a better track transition if redangel and you had mixed mad style together instead of anime to mad (this is a con for her/him too).non girl-fight scenes (even the nice animated ghost army)felt off-the-hook.

Animetube:such  post-prod, much scene choice, very intense.
WHY would you use pink plexus and multi-screen on a old times animes ??? it makes a huge clash :'(.
2:36 i would have removed the trollface ennemy in it. it removes a part of the epicness.2:51 overlay felt average. first part of the chorus lack a tad of impact.

KenshiroAMV:good mouvement, nice finish
2:52 scene felt it lacked quality (zoom?).some contrast on lighted scenes too..

And for everybody:Strongely considered feathering and gradual opacity apparition of your eye mask. this way, it feels you see a reflection of their eyes before you get to the end of the mask. They are too much spot-on to appreciate.

As for favorite track i would say Animetube7 and redangel96. feels funny to say this on editor names including a number ( no offense XD).

As for the mep itself, it feels you almost all made a effort to include something plus-value in your tracks. Too bad it's not perfect all along. But i like the effort in it.

May you continue in your evolution as enp/band of the hawk/bunch of friend editors.

oh, about the stream link:
[ZA Multi Rave IC] [MEP] Tales From Paradise (08/02/2014) 45909402
kenshiroamv
Touriste
Touriste
kenshiroamv

MessageSujet: Re: [ZA Multi Rave IC] [MEP] Tales From Paradise (08/02/2014)   [ZA Multi Rave IC] [MEP] Tales From Paradise (08/02/2014) Icon_minitimeMer 12 Fév - 12:46

PBE a écrit:

KenshiroAMV:good mouvement, nice finish
2:52 scene felt it lacked quality (zoom?).some contrast on lighted scenes too..

at 2.52 there was actually meant to be a mask transition from mine and ryans part, which has casca flying in sort of, but ryan forgot and in the end had to change it to just a regular flash.

and well my cc was kinda messed up xD, so i defo need to improve on tht, thnx very much pbe for the detailed critique. everyone from the team appreciates it

PBE a écrit:
oh, about the stream link:
[ZA Multi Rave IC] [MEP] Tales From Paradise (08/02/2014) 45909402

[ZA Multi Rave IC] [MEP] Tales From Paradise (08/02/2014) 104
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [ZA Multi Rave IC] [MEP] Tales From Paradise (08/02/2014)   [ZA Multi Rave IC] [MEP] Tales From Paradise (08/02/2014) Icon_minitime

[ZA Multi Rave IC] [MEP] Tales From Paradise (08/02/2014)
Page 1 sur 1