Sora to Kasai
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilPortailDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion

[Nanatsu no Taizai AMV] - Fighting

2 participants
AuteurMessage
iKuro
Roseau Fringant
Roseau Fringant
iKuro

[Nanatsu no Taizai AMV] - Fighting Empty
MessageSujet: [Nanatsu no Taizai AMV] - Fighting   [Nanatsu no Taizai AMV] - Fighting Icon_minitimeVen 24 Juil - 21:07

Yo!

This is my new amv for Nan desu Kan. It was a lot of fun while making this =P. Nothing more to say, i just hope you like it =)

Music: Yellowcard - Fighting
Anime: Nanatsu no taizai
DL: Video is blocked on germany. So if you have trouble you can download the video here
https://mega.nz/#!SFxlBRTY!_3tWQqxKdjS97URAaf_n9dg_KZC8RHua2o04TKB3JBs

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
MagicDarkLight
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
MagicDarkLight

Masculin Messages : 7147

MessageSujet: Re: [Nanatsu no Taizai AMV] - Fighting   [Nanatsu no Taizai AMV] - Fighting Icon_minitimeSam 25 Juil - 19:12

Hello

Your video feels really oldschool, both in this making and in his song which still feels overused, sadly. Apart from that, you need to try using less fades and improving your fonts and effects overall. The raw editing was ok, could need more impacts at some points and is lacking in interesting transitions though.

Good luck in NDK
https://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
iKuro
Roseau Fringant
Roseau Fringant
iKuro

MessageSujet: Re: [Nanatsu no Taizai AMV] - Fighting   [Nanatsu no Taizai AMV] - Fighting Icon_minitimeSam 25 Juil - 20:15

MagicDarkLight a écrit:
Hello

Your video feels really oldschool, both in this making and in his song which still feels overused, sadly. Apart from  that, you need to try using less fades and improving your fonts and effects overall. The raw editing was ok, could need more impacts at some points and is lacking in interesting transitions though.

Good luck in NDK

I didn't know this song was overused or something like that xD, i guess im not so oldschool haha. But yeah i agree with the things you said.

Thanks man =)
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [Nanatsu no Taizai AMV] - Fighting   [Nanatsu no Taizai AMV] - Fighting Icon_minitime

[Nanatsu no Taizai AMV] - Fighting
Page 1 sur 1