Sora to Kasai
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilPortailDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
Voir le deal
399 €

Li0n - Ignite

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Li0n
Touriste
Touriste
Li0n

Li0n - Ignite Empty
MessageSujet: Li0n - Ignite   Li0n - Ignite Icon_minitimeJeu 8 Oct - 12:20

- Anime: Fire Force
- Music: The Qemists - Run You
- DLink: https://mega.nz/file/qrICCRyY#bRh8w23VVd485cghOtoS90TpvI5ussGMCVTAmg7aoX8
- Comment: Hello STK! This a video i made for Sunset Club IC#1 in roughly 3 days. This anime gave me a lot of trouble to edit for some reason, but i had tons of fun editing something for the action category. I hope some of you can enjoy it and all kinds of feedback are greatly appreciated!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
MagicDarkLight
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
MagicDarkLight

Masculin Messages : 7147

Li0n - Ignite Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Li0n - Ignite   Li0n - Ignite Icon_minitimeJeu 8 Oct - 20:42

Hey Li0n,

I enjoyed it, it's quite solid as expected, the synch are pretty good and there are some nice subtlety in the way you do it that made the action interesting. Still, I think you did a better job on the build up than the actual chorus starting at 58s, probably because the scenes flow a bit too much and it's not really as many heavy impacts as I could imagine. The anime being always about flames didn't help there too.

Still quite the good IC here, most of the video is very satisfying to watch, good job :gg:
https://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Li0n
Touriste
Touriste
Li0n

Li0n - Ignite Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Li0n - Ignite   Li0n - Ignite Icon_minitimeVen 9 Oct - 22:57

MagicDarkLight a écrit:
Hey Li0n,

I enjoyed it, it's quite solid as expected, the synch are pretty good and there are some nice subtlety in the way you do it that made the action interesting. Still, I think you did a better job on the build up than the actual chorus starting at 58s, probably because the scenes flow a bit too much and it's not really as many heavy impacts as I could imagine. The anime being always about flames didn't help there too.

Still quite the good IC here, most of the video is very satisfying to watch, good job :gg:

Thanks for the feedback MDL! cheers
Do you think sacrificing some of the flow and adding more impactful scenes would be better or maybe keep the flow and add some kind of effects to create more impact ?
MagicDarkLight
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
MagicDarkLight

Masculin Messages : 7147

Li0n - Ignite Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Li0n - Ignite   Li0n - Ignite Icon_minitimeSam 10 Oct - 9:13

You're welcome! Yeah I think cutting the flow at some points would have been a good variation. Not sure that effects were really needed but they could always help to make some scenes more unique.
https://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Li0n
Touriste
Touriste
Li0n

Li0n - Ignite Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Li0n - Ignite   Li0n - Ignite Icon_minitimeSam 10 Oct - 16:25

MagicDarkLight a écrit:
You're welcome! Yeah I think cutting the flow at some points would have been a good variation. Not sure that effects were really needed but they could always help to make some scenes more unique.

I see. I will try to improve on that in future videos. Thanks for the advice again!
Contenu sponsorisé

Li0n - Ignite Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Li0n - Ignite   Li0n - Ignite Icon_minitime

Li0n - Ignite
Page 1 sur 1