Sora to Kasai
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilPortailDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le coffret Collection Alakazam-ex ?
Voir le deal

[Li0n] Onigiri

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Li0n
Touriste
Touriste
Li0n

[Li0n] Onigiri Empty
MessageSujet: [Li0n] Onigiri   [Li0n] Onigiri Icon_minitimeSam 8 Fév - 12:47

[Li0n] Onigiri Wy3KGyO
Anime: Kimetsu no Yaiba
Music: Tha Trickaz - Cloud City
Commentary: This is my first time editing something for Akross and I decided to go with something simple. I wanted to edit with Kimetsu no Yaiba for some time now and I found this song from Tha Trickaz and I thought it fit well enough. I'm glad I was able to participate in Akross and I hope some of you will like my video. All feedback is greatly appreciated!
I would recommend downloading from the download link down below or the alternative version that is on the Akross website for a better viewing experience.
Youtube Link:
Akross Link:
Download Link:
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
MagicDarkLight
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
MagicDarkLight

Masculin Messages : 7147

[Li0n] Onigiri Empty
MessageSujet: Re: [Li0n] Onigiri   [Li0n] Onigiri Icon_minitimeMar 11 Fév - 20:05

Hello!

Nice vid overall, it's a good combo and your editing flows quite well. Now the main issue I have with it is on the impacts, I feel like the song drops a loooot harder than the video. Sometimes you just rely on a small distortion effect to hit the beats, sometimes the scenes juste are too shallow... I also felt like it was missing a bit more personalization from 1:38, scene selection was not enough to make me feel the change in the song. One more detail, some transitions were not that clean, like at 34s, and the zooms you made which look too linear imo.

But still a decent and enjoyable video overall, I liked it, good job and congratz for your ranking!
https://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Li0n
Touriste
Touriste
Li0n

[Li0n] Onigiri Empty
MessageSujet: Re: [Li0n] Onigiri   [Li0n] Onigiri Icon_minitimeJeu 13 Fév - 11:07

MagicDarkLight a écrit:
Hello!

Nice vid overall, it's a good combo and your editing flows quite well. Now the main issue I have with it is on the impacts, I feel like the song drops a loooot harder than the video. Sometimes you just rely on a small distortion effect to hit the beats, sometimes the scenes juste are too shallow... I also felt like it was missing a bit more personalization from 1:38, scene selection was not enough to make me feel the change in the song. One more detail, some transitions were not that clean, like at 34s, and the zooms you made which look too linear imo.

But still a decent and enjoyable video overall, I liked it, good job and congratz for your ranking!

Thanks a lot for the feedback MDL, I will keep these in mind for future videos cheers
Contenu sponsorisé

[Li0n] Onigiri Empty
MessageSujet: Re: [Li0n] Onigiri   [Li0n] Onigiri Icon_minitime

[Li0n] Onigiri
Page 1 sur 1