Sora to Kasai
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilPortailDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
399 € 649 €
Voir le deal

[GonxaloAMV] Another World

5 participants
AuteurMessage
Gonxalo
Roseau Fringant
Roseau Fringant
Gonxalo

Masculin Messages : 25

[GonxaloAMV] Another World Empty
MessageSujet: [GonxaloAMV] Another World   [GonxaloAMV] Another World Icon_minitimeJeu 22 Nov - 1:15

Hola!

Well here my last AMV: 3 this is of ​​SAO since it's my favorite anime, hope you like it as I am newbie :/

Alternative :http://amvnews.ru/index.php?go=Files&in=view&id=4683

Anime: Sword Art Online (TV)
Music: We are the Emergency - All We Ever See of Stars are Their Old Photographs
Software: Sony Vegas Pro 10.0

Cya!

Dernière édition par Gonxalo le Dim 2 Déc - 2:29, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://www.youtube.com/gonxaloamv
MagicDarkLight
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
MagicDarkLight

Masculin Messages : 7148

MessageSujet: Re: [GonxaloAMV] Another World   [GonxaloAMV] Another World Icon_minitimeJeu 22 Nov - 18:00

Hello man!
To be honest I don't remember clearly your previous amvs but I think you're on a good way to improve. Because to me you already got the main ideas about following a rythm, I mean your scene selection was good and all in all the raise in power was there, not perfect but there. Well when the guy totally screams you sometimes looses it and put some too long scenes or too fix (1:26 wtf?) and the very end was too rough, although the song was back to a calm melody.

But yeah what you should focus on now is the cleanliness, indeed you have some interesting transitions and you do quite a lot of cam' moves but, they can be really smoother, you should add some radial blurs for example, maybe some shakes when the move is strong. Be careful also not to use too much fades to black, I've noticed you used them quite a lot and it's not a good idea because whether it may look good, when you just abuse of it, it makes the editing look really cheap. Oh yeah about the cam' moves, try not to make contrary movements, like a dezoom then a zoom right away, it's not good looking, try to keep one direction on one scene or sequence.
And I want to tell you about your flashes too, you should make them a bit longer, it will be better.

And that's it, last but not least, you should get an eye on your fps, I mean that: the sources and the project should be at the same fps to avoid those problems of frames who looks like they're divided into halves, well anyway just make the fps the same everywhere.

So yeah, I didn't like it but it wasn't that bad, I think you can improve if you take a look at your technical mistakes and corrected them, so good luck for the next, man!

https://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Echotrooper
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
Echotrooper

Masculin Messages : 10579

MessageSujet: Re: [GonxaloAMV] Another World   [GonxaloAMV] Another World Icon_minitimeSam 24 Nov - 19:15

Nothing to add. But yeah, for sure you improved man!
AoFuku
Touriste
Touriste
AoFuku

MessageSujet: Re: [GonxaloAMV] Another World   [GonxaloAMV] Another World Icon_minitimeLun 26 Nov - 20:27

Link is dead !
Gonxalo
Roseau Fringant
Roseau Fringant
Gonxalo

Masculin Messages : 25

MessageSujet: Re: [GonxaloAMV] Another World   [GonxaloAMV] Another World Icon_minitimeDim 2 Déc - 2:29

AoFuku a écrit:
Link is dead !
Gomen lol!
https://www.youtube.com/gonxaloamv
Draga
Converti
Converti
Draga

Masculin Messages : 1372

MessageSujet: Re: [GonxaloAMV] Another World   [GonxaloAMV] Another World Icon_minitimeDim 2 Déc - 14:36

MDL said everything , i would say that it wasn't bad and avoid long scenes in the action part , try to add some masks , it'll be better ^^

Good luck for the next one Smile
https://www.youtube.com/user/dragaofficial
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [GonxaloAMV] Another World   [GonxaloAMV] Another World Icon_minitime

[GonxaloAMV] Another World
Page 1 sur 1