Sora to Kasai
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilPortailDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Sleeping Void.

4 participants
AuteurMessage
Tonyb268
Touriste
Touriste
Tonyb268

Masculin Messages : 24

Sleeping Void. Empty
MessageSujet: Sleeping Void.   Sleeping Void. Icon_minitimeJeu 28 Mar - 20:11

Well, just a 2 hours work as you can see, not much effort was put on this just experimenting some new camera movements and flashes and storylines.

Soo, i posted a work here long ago perhaps one year, and i finally got the time to do something else, so i basicly think my flaws are; Lack of imagination for transitions, sometimes skipped beats, some failed shakes and what more. Oh well i just wanted an opinion to improve this style, thanks in advance

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?xvs1m3jsekata5j

Streaming: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTnxONYBak0
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Draga
Converti
Converti
Draga

Masculin Messages : 1372

Sleeping Void. Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Sleeping Void.   Sleeping Void. Icon_minitimeSam 30 Mar - 12:59

What are you doing here biatch! xD , anyway , glad to see you here , I'll watch your video then i'll edit ^^

So for 2 hours work it's nice^^ but i can't say anything special since it was done in such short time.

About your zooms , your two first ones are two brutal because the music is going slowly (the same for few others)

Avoid LIP FLAPS ! like at 00:20 , it's really not nice at all!

So to try to improve your style you should :

-Spend more time on your AMV xD

-Try other transitions , because here it's almost the same thing ( more flashs , more masks , slide transition ( for example ) , etc...) , release your imagination ^^

I think that's all for a work of 2 hours , when you come back with something better edited , i'll give more details ^^

Anyway , keep it up , and good luck Very Happy
https://www.youtube.com/user/dragaofficial
Tricky
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
Tricky

Masculin Messages : 2261

Sleeping Void. Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Sleeping Void.   Sleeping Void. Icon_minitimeSam 30 Mar - 13:31

It's pretty cool for 2hours ! Some shake aren't good but that's fine, good job !
Tonyb268
Touriste
Touriste
Tonyb268

Sleeping Void. Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Sleeping Void.   Sleeping Void. Icon_minitimeSam 30 Mar - 15:27

Hey guys, thanks to the both of you !
MagicDarkLight
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
MagicDarkLight

Masculin Messages : 7148

Sleeping Void. Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Sleeping Void.   Sleeping Void. Icon_minitimeSam 30 Mar - 15:35

Hello!
Wtf I wouldn't be able to do so many stuff in only 2h xD Good job for it, but it's a shame it ends so roughly. Otherwise it's quite well edited, no real flaws but yeah if you took some more time you could have improve some transitions, it's not always really interesting.

But good job man Wink
https://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Tonyb268
Touriste
Touriste
Tonyb268

Sleeping Void. Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Sleeping Void.   Sleeping Void. Icon_minitimeSam 30 Mar - 18:01

MagicDarkLight a écrit:
Hello!
Wtf I wouldn't be able to do so many stuff in only 2h xD Good job for it, but it's a shame it ends so roughly. Otherwise it's quite well edited, no real flaws but yeah if you took some more time you could have improve some transitions, it's not always really interesting.

But good job man Wink

Yo MDL ! Thanks for the critique really, it makes me happy to hear that. And yeah i agree with you, i think my main problem is the variety of transitions or better the lack of it. l: This was a pree easy work, by the middle of the vid i just started copying frames to other clips and what more. XD
Contenu sponsorisé

Sleeping Void. Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Sleeping Void.   Sleeping Void. Icon_minitime

Sleeping Void.
Page 1 sur 1