Sora to Kasai
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilPortailDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

[Kisagi] The Unforgivable

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Kisagi
Vieux Brigand
Vieux Brigand
Kisagi

Masculin Messages : 231

[Kisagi] The Unforgivable  Empty
MessageSujet: [Kisagi] The Unforgivable    [Kisagi] The Unforgivable  Icon_minitimeJeu 24 Oct - 6:49

Hello! I know, I know, you guys are probably tired of me keep uploading a bunch of shit that come out really quickly, but this time it's my final time I'll ever do it again (I mean final). This was done in a day just to see how fast I can edit my favorite genre of an amv and what anime & song would be best fitted. I promise my next one will be a big project and get off of my lazy ass to do one xD.

This idea came a few months ago right when I wasn't able to edit during the summer.

The story is about a guy who makes a mistake and does something that he shouldn't have done. Then one day a girl shows up and turns his life around and then begins to loose his friends & the respect from his classmates.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://www.youtube.com/c/ShinzuiAMV
MagicDarkLight
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
MagicDarkLight

Masculin Messages : 7148

MessageSujet: Re: [Kisagi] The Unforgivable    [Kisagi] The Unforgivable  Icon_minitimeVen 25 Oct - 18:57

Hello

This was okay but a bit too slow, there wasn't any change in the way it was edited through the video so it felt quite linear. Well, not too bad and we'll see what you've got in your next project it seems Wink
https://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Kisagi
Vieux Brigand
Vieux Brigand
Kisagi

MessageSujet: Re: [Kisagi] The Unforgivable    [Kisagi] The Unforgivable  Icon_minitimeSam 26 Oct - 1:11

Yes indeed it is slow, well the song is slow as well and the mv is even slower. This was intentionally to express the emotions more & make the story stand out more instead of picking lots of scenes to just show there without much of a purpose in the hard cuts.
PBE
Sora to Kasai
Sora to Kasai
PBE

Masculin Messages : 4353

MessageSujet: Re: [Kisagi] The Unforgivable    [Kisagi] The Unforgivable  Icon_minitimeSam 26 Oct - 6:44

sadly i didn't quite picture the story well at first screening. and as MDL said, editing is mega-slow, which fits kinda the song, but you have very static moments like 1:21 (grayscale girl frame). maybe you just have a "still foreground, moving background" just like in Qwaqa's Time (even if the source is like that, you can make it fairly easily). simple mask and traveling but it adds a bit of movement.

as a personnal opinion, you seems to have enough time to edit and try things, but you don't put much focus on your projects. even if it bores you a lot, maybe you should try to produce by changing the music. i'll explain: for example, if you plan to make "only masks/rotos" in a day, you can put an OST or an album you like who will be different of what you edit, it changes the mood a lot. doing 2 amvs at a time can be as effective for that too since you change the environnment and work on it. Maybe that could help you keeping more long projects.

Akross is coming. show what you can really do :gardienSTK:
Kisagi
Vieux Brigand
Vieux Brigand
Kisagi

MessageSujet: Re: [Kisagi] The Unforgivable    [Kisagi] The Unforgivable  Icon_minitimeSam 26 Oct - 6:55

Ah thanks for your comment!

For the grayscale part that was part of the anime. I didn't add any effects other than brightness/contrast, blur, & twitch. You are correct I like your suggestions.

Ah yes akross, in fact I started it a while back  and it is quite different than any other video I have done, so it might surprise most people. So yeah my akross video is my biggest project I have ever done, these quick edits that I have been doing for the past few weeks are just to try some effects and see I will I use them.

I really appreciate your comment and this will be my last video for a while.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [Kisagi] The Unforgivable    [Kisagi] The Unforgivable  Icon_minitime

[Kisagi] The Unforgivable
Page 1 sur 1